Https://pbs.Twimg.Com/media/B0f6ZkfCEAAaB8V.Jpg
Noir853 (Juventus) 1 month ago
Ouchhh
Knownskate 3 months ago
Take a bow son! Great win over Real Madrid
Knownskate 3 months ago
Nainggolan is a beast
Rainmaker (Liverpool) 6 months ago
Great season Roma- look fwd to watching you in Europe.    Pjanic- Benatia- and De Sanctis all played wonderful footy this season.
Juventusfc (Juventus) 6 months ago
Saadony you talked all season long and now you have silenced yourself. We are the champions. Thank you for a very good season and a tough competitor
Knownskate 7 months ago
Pjanic goal!
Gjwaindim (Inter Milan) 7 months ago
I congratulate Roma. It this was any other serie A season, they would have won the title. 82 points with 4 games to go is an amazing feat. Too bad Juve were just better this year
Rainmaker (Liverpool) 6 months ago
Roma are strong
Saadoony (AS Roma) 7 months ago
If AS Roma keep wining they will beat the s**t from Juventus ass
Juventusfc (Juventus) 7 months ago
Wow big words from a pretty small man. Juve have been winning the past 3 years and congrats to Roma for a very good season. With purchases and a new coach they have become much better. At the end of the day though we are in first and you are in second and when we played you in the league you did not kick our ass but you got your kicked. Good luck
Saadoony (AS Roma) 7 months ago
YES I admit that Juventus kick our asses and the old lady win the title but I think that As Roma will slap the old lady ass in the match against each other but finaly I hope that The Italian Teams play good in the UEFA and hope that inter and AC Milan get cure
Juventusfc (Juventus) 7 months ago
Ok sure lol but we will be champions when we come to Rome and you have to do the Guard of Honour for us haha
Saadoony (AS Roma) 8 months ago
 It's difficult for As Roma to win Scudetto but we still chasing the hope and we wish that Totti end his career with Scudetto  
Miniature1313 (Juventus) 8 months ago
It's a very sad news that Strootman most possibly will miss the WC. He had such a fine qualifying campaign and was gearing towards it in top form thanks to his magnificent performances for Roma; he's going to be surely missed. Hoping for his speedy recovery and that Roma will continue doing good even without him
Saadoony (AS Roma) 8 months ago
Netherlands need him in the WC and we need him to keep winning  
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 9 months ago
Roma doing good forza roma
Sgbianconero (Juventus) 10 months ago
Congrats Roma, good win
Jeroen (Barcelona) 10 months ago
Looks like Nainggolan is already a good addition! He had a great game today
SKool (Arsenal) 10 months ago
Nainggolan and Sabrina, 2 new additions to the club
Sam (Footytube Staff) 10 months ago
De Rossi with a sudden rush of blood, and Castan hoping not to get caught. Interesting game nonetheless

Kick4Life - changing lives through football