Ay yo Totti Still 30 goals to break Roberto Baggio recored
Mastro21 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Baggio doesn't hold the record lol iys just a s**t load of goals lol
Saadoony (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Okay Dude the record with who?
Not 100 percent sure, but I know mazzola has over 250 goals
Mastro21 You are wrong as wikipedia he have 116 goals     Link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandro_Mazzola
My bad then, must be been meazza? Anyways, someone is up there with like 250 plus goals...
Top 10 Serie A Scorers all the time

1. Giuseppe Meazza~~~~~~(275) Died
2. Silvio Pio~~~~~~~~~~~(274) Died
3. Giuseppe Signori~~~~~(233) Retired
4. Gunnar Nordahl~~~~~~~(225) Died
5. Roberto Baggio~~~~~~~(218) Retired
6. José Altafini~~~~~~~~(216) Retired
7. Gabriel Batistuta~~~~(200) Retired
8. Alessandro Del Piero~(191) Still Playing
9. Kurt Hamrin~~~~~~~~~~(190) Retired
10. Francesco Totti~~~~~~(188) Still Playing
Any way Francesco Totti wanna break Roberto Baggio goals recored cause every body in the wolrd knows Roberto Baggio not like Giuseppe Meazza known in Italy finlly the comptetion is between Alessandro Del Piero and his reval Francesco Totti
So your record list is wrong, because signori did not score over 200 goals in serie A, I put the right one on your comment wall
21 of those goals of del pieros are from serie be.... This is a serie a record.... If you want to count other league goals baggio would be around the 280 mark
EzioKhan10 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Okaka is talented.
As Roma fans add me! Lets get talking!
I have a lot to discuss.

No menez, no cicinho! Ranieri needs to play theM!
I think Okaka will be better in Fulham and about the adding you should add ya self cause no need permissions with La Maggica also I agree with you about Menez & Cicinho but I think he should change their places and let them play in the last 20 minutes as a punishment finally any more discusses wanna talk about it
ASroma1089 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Okaka gets loaned out so often, I fear that he may end up permanently at another squad.      Ill cry on that day.
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
That's a glorious goal from Riise!  Class
You won't believe this, but I tought him how to use his left foot lol
Manutd7777 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hahahah I won't believe you
In this web site AC Milan have 1, 262Fans - Juventus have 813Fans - Inter Milan have 677Fans but Unfortunately we have 247Fans so we must break AC Milan record and bring more AS Roma Supporters so every body here he must bring At least one of his friends of course from AS Roma fans any way La Maggica Fans do like the idea
Any roma wana discuss about the team add me as a friend. I got a lot to share and say.

I hope Menez plays 2moro in italian cup! And Cicinho!
Cerci is starting to annoy me, he does too much.... He reminds me a little of Messi but no where his standard
Sikkk.... Goal from mexes, he's on my fantasy team
Minadeo (Juventus) 4 years ago
Another great game from Roma. Vucinic's goal was excellent. The long ball from Totti to Baptista was incredible.coming back from injury, Mexes looked better than he did for most of last season. Ranieri is doing an excellent job managing the roster and using each player to his strengths
ShervinMU (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Coolest Italian club    Respect for capt. Totti, he is like the Italian Ryan giggs.committed and devoted to his club
Agree. And Maldini for committing for AC milan and you have Inzaghi and Raul
It doesn't look like roma want 2nd place this week...
Well I guess they pulled it off...
Cozzi65 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
They really didn't look good today but the result in the end was huge and I had a feeling that they were going to score, forza ROMA!
The most important thing in the league is being able to win even when it doesn't look pretty, and roma did that today.... That shows that maybe they will contend for the title...
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
I like yur passion.... But Inter is not gonna' drop like 4-5 games right quick...
I'm an inter fan, i'd rather see inter win.... But i'd rather them when and it be entertaining then have them just beat everyone all the time lol
And there is still a long season ahead, I wouldnt call it over yet. Roma are under more pressure to not slip up, that's all...
Roma = 19games unbeaten...
Nicee
Yah not a bad run of results for them eh lol
The playing for Fiola but the result it's for La Maggica Oh God they defend will keep it Forza
Romanista9 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Da vidimo!
So I need a bunch of different opinions, and I'm posting these in the bigger teams forums. If you could add video review to the game, how would you make it work, so that it could be used for offside?
Roma fans need to sign up more fans lol!    
Another goal for riiiiiiiise.... Sikkkkk
ErPurpone (AS Roma) 4 years ago
He nearly broke the net!
He's pretty sikk right about now...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football