Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
AS Roma Chat
Roma24 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
The worst sale ever done was selling aquilani to liverpool.
What a grand mistake.
The midfield would have even been better with him in the mix
ArcticWolf (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Seeing Aquilani go was sad, but I think it's going to be a great experience for him. He wasn't getting a lot of play with Roma, and if you watched Liverpool play this past weekend you would have seen that he started and played well, and the fans are really warming up to him. You never know, he may one day come back to Roma as a far better player than he would have been had he stayed. He's got a long career ahead of him
That also means he can develop into a better player for the national team.
It is a good experience for him because he will perform very well in england
BruscoACM (AC Milan) 4 years ago
They need totti to have a good game, and I don't think he will disappoint. It will be interesting to see how Toni does today. Hoping for a good match, can't see how it won't be
Win!
Del piero scoring from 8 yards out didn't dampen my spirits.
There should have been 2 more goals for roma.
2-1 good enough for me because it equals 3 points.
Too bad toni got injured, I hope it is not serious.
Riise showed up today and caused problems on the wing.
They were playing down the middle to totti after buffon got sent off.
Once they stretched them on the wing that's when they got the opportunity
Mastro21 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
That was a great game.... Riiiiise gettin buffon sent of and winning the match lol not bad! What a play by pizaro to make that happen
BruscoACM (AC Milan) 4 years ago
WOW GOAL! Great game! Upsetting that Toni played 3 minutes but overall great performance. Totti played "divine" as usual and what a spectacular end with a beautiful header by Riise! I am so glad I caught that game! Spectacular finish
Minadeo (Juventus) 4 years ago
Great game today. Toni's injury a blessing in disguise since he got Er Purpone on the field; he played magnificiently. As Juve is clearly in Roma's rearview mirror, best of luck in catching either of the Milan sides
DemonD (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Bravo Roma! Sayonara Juventus!
ArcticWolf (AS Roma) 4 years ago
What a game! I love Riise.... What a hard worker. An entire article here in case you missed it, or just want to re-live the experience:

Asroma. Footballfantalk.com/2010/01/23/riise-rises-to-the-occasion-as-giallorossi-continue-climb/
Shghal (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Riise man of the game
Anyone know who totti was getting angry with after his pk?
Delgroup (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Against juventus'fans, 'cause they were insulting him during the match.... That's what they deserved!
Saadoony (AS Roma) 4 years ago
I think he should laugh so loud than anger
So what's the news on toni?
Mgoetz14 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
ROMA playing great right NOW. Pizzaro having a great year, Totti looking better, the new coach saved us. ROMA ROMA ROMA ROMA. Now all we need is to get Mancini back
Yes we wanna Mancini with La Maggica but Inter Milan will never leave him without advantages like example trade it with Júlio Baptista any way I think they should buy Nicolás Burdisso contract and forget Mancini
LumpOfCelery (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Roma striker Luca Toni is facing nine games on the sidelines.

Toni will be sidelined for at least six weeks through a calf injury.

The Italy international got hurt during Saturday's 2-1 win at Juventus and tests confirmed Toni sustained damage to his calf muscle in his left leg.

"I am really annoyed that I have to stop now, " said Toni. "But when I return to play I will be even more determined than before. "

Toni, who joined Roma on loan from Bayern Munich earlier this month, is expect to sit out at least nine games
ASroma1089 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
I just sold him too.... Good thing  
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy
On course for another inter v roma italian cup showdown?  The race for the italian league looks like it could be inter v roma again soon too!
We wish that but Inter should lose at least 3 games
Totti you are better than Del Piero so don't lestin to the old lady crap cause they made Del Piero but you made your self as a Legend

Kick4Life - changing lives through football