Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
AS Roma Chat
Francesco (AS Roma) 4 years ago
I hope luca toni does great in rome
Rossonero (AC Milan) 4 years ago
I think he is a little bit finished, anyway good luck to Roma
Drivenovearly (Liverpool) 4 years ago
He still has a little bit left. He can be a real asset to Roma for the rest of the season
Mastro21 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Did anyone hear about the last little rant zarate and totti had?
Minadeo (Juventus) 4 years ago
Loved it. Zarate's an a**
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Oh yeah.... Lol.... That was funny.... Totti just peeded on him and smirked.... Lol...
Totti always smirks.
But Ranieri wasn't smirking today. Looked like he wanted to kill somebody. And we didn't even have Mexes to blame.
I just thought it was funny how zarate said he just goes out there and scores goals and totti is finished.... Yet until today (wed, 6th) totti had just as many goals as lazio did lol
If I were roma, i'd still be pushing for first. 11 points and a little more then half a season left. They made that up in like 5 games 3 years ago, or however long it was.... They gotta' be having the confidence to do it right now!
This is a bad time to be without Totti and to be trying out Toni. When's the last time he started a game? Can't afford not to get max pts. Here against Chievo
That's a great result for roma, they really turned it around!
If juve - milan tie they can take over second, lets hope we have another inter - roma rivalry for the title again!
How does the draw put them in 2nd? AC would be at 35 and Juve would be at 34.... So Roma would be at 35 if they won their next match.... Tied with AC.... You mean tied for 2nd right?

Don't see anyone overtaking Inter this year.... Too far ahead and they are too good to just lose like three games in a row or something.... Look at the goal dif.... 24! They can score a bunch at anytime.... Only AC has a shot.... Roma is too old and cannot keep up with the goals.... Right now and for the rest of the season I think Roma AC Juve are your 2nd place finishers.... Pick one
I'm talking a couple weeks ahead of time, if milan and juventus dropp a couple more points, cus they are basically right there.... Itll take 2 or 3 games though if there are more slip ups.... And lets be serious, inter looked in a bad way today, they really pulled something out of their ass, so if close teams keep winning, they will catch up.... Well that is my opinion anyway
Your opinion is right on Mastro! I agree Inter looked bad.... But they have a history of winning ugly.... Lol...
But that's what makes champions right? Juventus used to do it too, they would have a couple months of good form and rape everyone, then theyd play some back soccer and just grind out the victories.... That's what makes champions, being able to win when your playing horrible
BenBro (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Good win over Chievo, would be amazing to get a win, and take over second
Newcastle4ever (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Forza totti, toni and roooma looking good these days
ArcticWolf (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Romanisti, I'd appreciate it if you checked out my latest article....

Forza Giallorossi!

Link: www.associatedcontent.com/article/2584895/vucinic_...
Saadoony (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Saturday 23rd January 19:45 AS Roma Vs Juventus    I have bad feeling of that they will lose da match so what's ya opinion? ? ?
Roma24 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Top FOUR  AS Roma  Great run of form.  I would love another 12 game win streak like 2 seasons ago.
BruscoACM (AC Milan) 4 years ago
That would be nice, when does totti return?
Hopefully he will return for the juventus match
My previous statements look to be coming true, roma = 3rd for now...
Bravo Roma, great to see you guys at tops of the table.... Toni, congrats on you 2-goal game! Looking good but still think you are over the hill for the azzurri
If I were roma i'd be hoping for a milan win or a tie.... And a win of their own lets not forget lol  
At the rate inter milan are going they could end up with 80+ points at the end of the season. If roma can get to 70+ they will have a shot at the title if inter finally start slipping up. Then we can have a run off like 2008/9. The gap between 3rd and 10th is only 6 points so it's too close for comfort. They must win against fledgling juventus to breakaway from the pack
Sam (Juventus) 4 years ago
Interesting choice of words.... Fledgling? I can probably understand 'Flailing' or 'Horrible' but 'fledgling'?    
De Rossi Rumors Fake!
When I heard the rumor that Di Rossi was going to Real I was going crazy. They already took Kaka from Us, and now they want Di Rossi as well. The fact is that he has a sense of pride with Roma and is a Romanista for life just like Totti. Respect both players immensely and believe their role in June will strongly be needed
Di rossi is roma's second in command.
Leaving is not even on the cards. It's probably the Juve faithful trying to unsettle the team. Usual tactics, I've seen it before.
Di rossi is the only one going to the world cup.
Totti retired from international football.
Roma = Totti, they go nowhere without him
ArcticWolf (AS Roma) 4 years ago
It's true that Totti retired from the national team, but he stated that he is ready and willing to go if his health (his knee) allows and if Lippi wants him. If Totti is healthy, I believe he will be there.

De Rossi is a Romanista for life and I don't think he will ever leave AS Roma
Roma24 I hope Totti plays for the national team, not probably but it is possible to see him and Nesta on the pitch this summer. I agree with you arcticwolf, if lipi want him, he's going to South Africa

Kick4Life - changing lives through football