No Totti = no Roma  -------- = lose the game
Patrickb92 (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Don't worry Roma will recover soon and push for another top 5 finish
AmrSayed (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Oh Roma I never expect this
ASRoma1927 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Follow AS Roma on Twitter:   Link: www.twitter.com/asroma_1927
BruscoACM (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Poor roma, I really like this team, I love the team colors, logo and jerseys. Oh and the fact that Francesco Totti is on the team makes them that much better, il capitano !
Minadeo (Juventus) 4 years ago
Totti is the most important player in Serie A.
With him, Roma is a respectable, tough team.
Without, they can't beat teams destined for relegation.
Let's hope he can get and stay healthy (hopefully, healthy enough to go to South Africa where the Azzuri can also use his unique talent)
Patrickb92 (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Remember that he decided to quit the national team after winning the World Cup so I don't think he plans to play for Italy in South Africa, although he could always change his mind
Chrisfig (AS Roma) 4 years ago
It's all stemming from owner Rosella Sensi's lack of management skills and unlike the late Franco Sensi, she has absolutely no love for the team, banks are seizing Sensi’s Italpetroli's (majority AS Roma shareholder) assets in order to recover the eu530 million debt the Sensi family is in, these assets include AS Roma, and while there have been various buyers lined up, Rosella is using her connections and Italy’s flaky Justice system to get by without selling unless she gets an impossible offer.

Aquilani was sold supposedly for the team to be able to afford a couple of much needed reinforcements, as promised to Spalleti, though this hurt us Romanistas, we knew we needed the reinforcements and had come to accept it, as did Luciano, however once the sale was done, Rosella used this money to pay off a small part of her family’s debt, and continue her luxurious lifestyle. This blatant deceit led Spalleti to post his resignation.

Medical staff has been sub-par and inadequately funded under Rosella, causing our roster to constantly be missing key players.

There are even reports that players have not been paid since April....

If you see AS Roma players somewhat dejected, and like they don't want to be out on the pitch, these few things I mentioned might shed a bit of light on the team's current state, and its possible cause(s) *cough* Rosella *cough*

So, while Rosella is at the front of AS Roma, we cannot hope for anything but lower-mid table results such as this one against Livorno.
D2Xnuera (Portsmouth) 4 years ago
As a Portsmouth fan my friend I fully understand.

- Sulley Muntari, Lassana Diarra, Niko Krancjar, Glen Johnson, Sol Campbell, Sylvain Distin, Jermaine Defoe, Peter Crouch

Total Sold - 74 Mil

Start of 09/10 Season

- Kevin Pince Boateng, Jaime O'Hara (Loan), Fred Piquonne (Loan), Aruna Dindane (Loan), Steve Finnan (Free), Danny Webber (Free), Tommy Smith (Free), Mokoena (Free)

Total Bought - 3 Mil

71 Million Net

Bottom Of The leauge, no goals, no hope, 3rd owner in 4 months, Will Go into Admin. No wages either!

I hope Roma recover friend
Roma24 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Yes
We were supposed to get more players from the 07/08 season.
So I am not surprised they are holding back on the spending.
This is going to be a bad first part of the season if players keep getting injured.
Iamlegend 4 years ago
I just think that with the squad Roma are having now, Roma are capable to at least be in the big four. Although I also wary the threat from Genoa and Fiorentina. But still, I doubt that Casstti and Taddei are worth the first 11 for Roma. They have Guberti, Motta, and Cicinho. Injury is still the main problem since how many years now? It's not an excuse, Roma needs better medical facility, and if Rosella can't provide it, she should go. We respect what the Sensi has given us. But they need to understand, if we're not moving forward, we are actually moving backwards because everyone else are moving forward
AsRoma10 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Unico grande amore, Forza AsRoma!
Shghal (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Roma back to win I hope to see it usually
Roma24 (AS Roma) 4 years ago
An end to the losing streak.  Fulham on thursday.
Iamlegend 4 years ago
Woo-hoo! Nicely done!
Shghal (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Next game vs Inter

Who will win?
In reallity, Inter will beat Roma by big result, but Roma is big team and can treat with this matches
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Gutierrez to roma? I doubt it

Kick4Life - changing lives through football