Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan V AS Roma, Dec 18
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! STUPID ROMA!?!?!?
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 3 years ago
That must have been a bittersweet goal for Borriello
Rossonero (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Fu*k borrielo, he was playing for us 6 months ago and now he celebrates Vs us and in the San Siro, what a disgraceful player!
Fjkffkdgfhg (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Yea! How could he be happy at scoring against a team who didn't want him because he couldn't score goals, therefore proving them wrong and making himself look awesome.

What a dick!
ASRoma24 (AS Roma) 3 years ago
Haha well said, and rossonero you guys brought in Robinho and Ibra and said Borriello wasnt good enough anymore...
And it's true that he is not good enough, his goal just proves it! We don't need a striker who scores goals coincidentally! We have always treated him well and played him regularly making him the player he is now though he plays like a robot, and considering Fjkffkdgfhg, if you have Ibra, Robinho Inzaghi and Pato then you don't need such a crap to sit on your bench!
BestoftheRest (AC Milan) 3 years ago
.... Well that crap just put you in your place....  Not a whole lot you can say to that....    
Familesso (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I love Arabic commentators, I don't understand what he says but he makes it so interesting
Italian...
Phoenix88 (Manchester City) 3 years ago
THAT IS NOT ITALIAN MATE
It's arabic, btw this commentator is the most popular one in the Arab world, he is from Tunisia. But he is not my favorite though!
Micolus (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Actually I agree, Al Bin Hasri is a much more experienced commentator when it comes to the middle east. Oh well
I like Raouf khlief and Fahd el-eitaby
ZlatanSpartan (AC Milan) 3 years ago
We at the top and were bound to lose a game every now and then we still got a nice cushion over the other teams and you lot still can't help but bitch and moan we were unlucky to not get a result they scored a jammmy goal ok so keep your bullshit to yourselves seriously chill Milan and Zlatan all the way!
Doni had a good game for being our 3rd choice gk
Zian6 (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Hate to see Borriello wearing the Ac Milan jersey again!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football