Forums / AS Roma
Order: Newest / Oldest
AC Milan V AS Roma, Dec 18
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I just don't get this guy Allgeri, seedorf not dinho why? Did he forget what Ronaldinho did in the first game of the season or how he and prince played together against Aux in the first leg, did he not watch what dinho was doin last season or he just in love with seedorf!Milan were good until seedorf came in but anyway forza milan
Mustafa16 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
They played great but sometimes luck doesn't help, on another day, milan could've won or drew at least. Roma played a great game too
Biggideal (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Grazie ROMA! And guys, for the billionth time, every coach makes mistakes, but THIS game, Roma outplayed milan tactically and mentally.... They kept a cool head while milan got frustrated
Booba (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Yeaaaaaaaah roma
Atham (Juventus) 4 years ago
Thank you ranieri!
KoreanTorres95 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
ROMA! Nice job
Spitfire (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Roma is the real threat in Serie A!
Kodyx (Juventus) 4 years ago
I guess milan would regret throwing borriello, lol. Nice job roma !
Girasoli (AC Milan) 4 years ago
They had to otherwise they wouldnt hav ibra.... I think anyone wud want ibra than borriello
Biggideal (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Nope, not the Giallorossi, we'd take Boriello over Ibra anytime anyday.... Boriello is passionate
Hulanji14 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Good job Roma. They saved their season and gave chance the rest to catch up Milan
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Milan fans don't seem to want to comment. I like that
Laliga4life (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Allegri is an ass for not playing ronaldinho and having seedorf who is past his prime still playing, such prejudice in this ac milan team
Yschafer (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
This commentary is just annoying

Did allegeri sub seedorf for ronaldinho later in the game? I don't know what the condition was, maybe dinho was tired or hurt, who knows. I'm not actually against using seedorf, unless if he wasnt subbed out
Jesuriya (AS Roma) 4 years ago
Dinho was subbed in for boatang in 85th min
Mustafa16 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
You have no idea what you are talking about Yschafer
Deko20k (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Ibrahimovich porco dio
Optimist (Liverpool) 4 years ago
@Yschafer.... Sayin what? .... Arabic is d Best Commentator Lingo For Thiz Stuff, English Comez Second.... No Wonder You Want Thoze Crazy golgolgolgolgol Spanish and Italian Commentators....
Anewz.... Kudoz To Roma.... Ibra Missed a Golden Opportunity.... Borriello Is d New Eduardo In Rome.... League is Wide Open.... Yea.
Julianfitra (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Milan were just unlucky last night....
Mcgoal (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
Actually Seedorf was very much the playmaker in this game and he did a lot of work in midfield, the entire team was just sloppy. Ambrosini and Gattuso and the two backs in particular. I always thought Gattuso was a disaster and he was even getting in people's way (I remember the fans even booing Seedorf for Gattuso's mistake! It was ridiculous) Not of lot of thrust going forward I thought or runs in behind, Ronnie came on too late. Roma was decent, they looked more threatening when they did come forward so it was a fair result

Kick4Life - changing lives through football