Forums / AS Bari
Order: Newest / Oldest
AS Bari V Inter Milan, Feb 3
BIJACK (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Pazzini is on fire!
Nykmeister (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Nice to see sneijder back and loving the enthusiasm of our new players. Forza inter
KoreanTorres95 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Forza Inter~! My second favorite club!
XMhatx (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Forza Inter! So happy for Sneijder and the new additions!
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Pazzini, Pazzini, Pazzini! Good crush by Sneijder too in the last seconds. Kharja sealed the game though and they just fought to close it out in the end. I can't wait for the ultimate Milan battle. This squad looks dominant
Abelredevil (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Is this Copa italia?
3ntolo 3 years ago
No this was Serie A.... They're trying to distribute the games on different days to don't have too many games on the same day but a game on thursday is aweful...
Cliprio (Chelsea) 3 years ago
What is kharja position?
3ntolo 3 years ago
Today he played next to Zanetti in midfield and his job was to be a link between midfield and the three forwards but he didn't succeeded in the first half.... When Snejider get in his performance improved gratly!
Yusoff4 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
He's like a box to box midfielder....  Something like a defensive minded midfielder....
Bnm15 (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Awesome performance from Ranocchia
3ntolo 3 years ago
I love that guy! He's really good! Today he did also Materazzi's job...
Butters (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Who the hells kharja he's hugee!
Yusoff4 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
He's good....  He's a French born Moroccan footballer....  
Lessen (FC Barcelona II) 3 years ago
Kharja is a Moroccan international, he plays in more than one position 6 or 10, s**t he even played defence with moroccan team
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
He is very good player lessen, and moroco have many great, nt all should join the international, like bousofa in anderlcht, and mybe he dsnt like internaional team
He always play in midfelder in siena,
Oakie (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I'm still trying to figure out what sort of celebration Pazzini is doing after he scores! Looks like he loves to give oral sex or something...
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Haaha I'm thinking the same too...
BarzaN9 (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
It's like.... "i score, you watch me"
Julione (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Haha Oakie i've seen that celebration so many times and it never occured to me to think of it that way, I always thought of it him just pointing to his eyes. In fact the celebration comes from his time in Fiorentina. Its a thing between him and Toni. Toni would do his "ear" celebration and Pazzini his "eye" celebration
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
LOOL!    And julione is right on the money with that. Damn I miss Luca Toni. Hows he doing at Roma?
Sandan (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
The new signings are looking great so far. Nice to see Sneijder back in action.
What the hell was Chivu thinking?! Lol, he was lucky to not get a red, moron. Oh well more time for Nagatomo!
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Ben giocato da Inter. They're slowly but effectively closing down the gap in between them and their rivals above them on the table. Ecstatic football, great to see Sneijder come back with a goal and Pazzini living up to his potential. Forza Inter
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 3 years ago
If you really watch this game inter didn't look like they wanna be on the pitch soooO boring to watch em until kharja score the first goal and sneijder was on the pitch they starting to look more lively.... Anyway good win to close the gap...
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Vaaaaiiiiiiiiii inter. Good to see julio back, he is a machine
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 3 years ago
What the hell was he wearing? It couldn't have been THAT cold!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football