Forums / AS Bari
Order: Newest / Oldest
AS Bari V AC Milan, Feb 21
ChelseaManger (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Abiate is showing that he must be the first keeper in the team.... Good game.... Keep it Up and Beat the Manure...
SHUNGEN (Nagoya Grampus) 4 years ago
A wonder goal by Borriello. Controlled, powerful, and beautiful
Nkarli7 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Nice goalkeeping! Ronaldinho played well, real nice
Thesage1989 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Ronaldihno is dribbling again oh man a sigh of things to come
Nkarli7 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Although I do think AC could have taken advantage of their possession in Bari's side of the field. Their were alot of missed opportunities and AC still needs to fine tune for Manure!
Rafael (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Mamma mia
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
Borriello with two beautiful aerial volleys this year. He's one of my favorite strikers. Well done milan, lets see if the league becomes a lot more interesting...
BigShel (Philadelphia Union) 4 years ago
I think we should nominate Borriello the king of the volley. Does he ever score goals any other way now he is training Pato as his understudy!
Tanmay 4 years ago
Haha that's what I was going to say of Borriello as well - invaluable skill in set pieces and off rebounds!
Vikram11 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Great goal by Boriello.... Terrific finish.... Pretty good PK save by Abbiati as well...
HAILSSFC (Seattle Sounders) 4 years ago
Always good to see Pato on the score sheet, nice volley by Borriello as well
Anton (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Great goals my milan. The penalty was saved greatly but look at how many players are already in the box before he even touches the ball...
Robskab (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Milan dominate the possession, hope to play like this vs man utd. Looking forward to the game
Larli (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Ac milan played well, borriello's goal was ah great goal
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Abbiati! Dida suxxx. Kick dida out of milan
Wizie01 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Don't 4-get what he's done for us dude @ least show some appreciation. I want him out 2 but with style and as a legend for Milan
Icarus505 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
That's true! Dida may suck, but he's accompished alot with Milan. I hope Milan come out strong and beat MANU!
Reidscott (Fiorentina) 4 years ago
Games like these show the limited play of Dida.... This game would have beeen a draw at best for Milan probably.... No way does he get to those saves.... In time he will go. He has a good history with Milan. Abiate is clearly quicker and is right now the better Keeper and the future. Milan played well.... They have beat MU before and cna do it again. They must have Pato to do it.... Plain and simple
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 4 years ago
He's already 37. Yet he still wanna play. Wtf? I still remember when he said he's not gonna' renew contract with milan in 2008. Now, look where is he? Anyway, I prefer young gk to be milan gk hough like lloris or mannone
Disconn3ct (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Good match mailn and very strong strik line borulo and pato abd ronaldino

Kick4Life - changing lives through football