Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Your Arsenal Lineup 3 Years From Now...(2012-13)
Sjsung (Arsenal) 4 years ago
3 years from now, what do you expect our lineup to be if we sign nobody else?

Fabianski
Sagna Nordveit Vermaelen Gibbs
Fabregas Song Nasri
Eboue VanPersie Arshavin

Subs: Mannone, Gilbert, Gallas, Denilson, Ramsey, Walcott, Bendtner
Other Notables: Szescsny, Djourou, Eastmond, Merida, Wilshere, Vela
Cnowupindisho (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Wheres diaby? And eboue won't starteithr vela or wilshere
Diaby, Clichy, and Almunia = gone.... Just a feeling lol
Charliehenry (ryo miyachi) 4 years ago
Brilliant topic Sj
Rallion96 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
If Almunia is to be gone they should get another goalkeeper on my view. Fabianski often gets very sloppy oh. O''
Probably a young professional goalkeeper like Akinfeev or Sergio Asenjo. Just my opinion.... But wheres Eduardo? Even Traore is gone.... Oh. O''
A lot can happen in 3 years
Funny rumours are that clichy will be leaving at the end of the season. I hope not because he is 23 form has ups and downs. I hope you cannot predict the future Sj.... Exept Almunia lol
Soundslikefail (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I find it hard to believe that Eboue would ever be played at attacking wing. Walcott of Bendtner would probably hold that position out of that lineup you've got. By that time, Merida and Wilshere could potentially be well established first team players, not just other notables. As much as I like Gibbs, I'd generally say that Clichy would always remain the better left back. Also, what about the young reserve players, like Jay Simpson, and Emmanuel-Thomas? I see no reason why, in 2012-13, they couldn't be playing regularly.

Otherwise, your team remains much the same as current day Arsenal. Which, in my mind, would be a brilliant outcome for our team in three years
Amey014 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
No fabregas, no clichy and no wenger in particular!Lol
Fabianski
Sagna---Nordveit--Vermaelen--Gibbs
Wilshere--Song--Ramsey--Diaby
----------RVP-----Vela----
Subs: Bendtner, Walcott, Eastmond, Merida, Mannone

I can't see wenger still being a gunner if I'm honest
Fabregas gone to Barca
Arshavin maybe in the team but due to age not a starter and Gallas gone
Cnowupindisho (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Kyle bartley? Will definetily stary instead of nordviet
Soundslikefail (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Why can't you see Wenger still being a gunner? I can't think of anyone I'd rather be the manager of Arsenal. He's the best we've ever had, and he'll probably stay that way for a very long time
I think Nordveit has more potential than Bartley and Ayling combined! (no offence to those players)
I think Norvdveit also has alot of potential and that's what I think Wenger thinks also

I would love to see wenger as manager in 3years but the way his Buying policy is going trophie will never arrive and I can't see him signing a new contract
Josima (Arsenal) 4 years ago
.... Ochoa

Sagna Richards Vermaelen Gibbs

Walcott Ireland Ramsey Traore

Chamakh RVP

With that being our squad and having received 260m for fabregas and highbury coming to fruition we will be in a position to add quality from wherever and whenver
I think the steven Ireland phase is over we rarely go back for a player    I would like to see Richards in our back four some day
Sutton (Arsenal) 4 years ago
YOU GAY
GeryGooner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Vitto    Ramos Verms Nordtveit Clichy    Nasri Cesc Arshavin    Chamakh/Amauri RVP
GeryGooner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Mistype    Amauri =>> Zarate

Kick4Life - changing lives through football