Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=SLAVhL43Tlo

Vs Nagoya
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=HTU24nig-Hw

Overall asia tour highlights
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=ja3pJ9wsjrY
MrFickles (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Gnabry vs Vietnam  Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=ychOP8_gFYo
Young Guns played great for the first team against Indonesia XI. My favorite is Eisfeld's goal (the last one). Olsson and Akpom also scored.

English: Link: player.arsenal.com/player/3750-indonesia-dream-tea...

Best experienced academy players left:
- Gnabry, Bellerin, Akpom, Olsson, Hayden, Eisfeld

- Youngsters that have played at top flight and could help in near future: Coquelin (11 starts this year), Campbell (loan), Miyaichi (injury year)

Toral was injured this year but could bounce back. Yennaris, Frimpong, and Miquel are ready for top level play but not at Arsenal.

In expectation: 1 out of all of these players will make it at Arsenal and contribute regularly. If I had to guess I would say Bellerin or maybe Campbell (not this year of course), but none of them have a very high chance individually because it is so hard to break in. Hopefully they are receiving great training and exposure, at least, and will have happy futures. Many scouts from other teams come to watch the Arsenal U21 games in the Spring.

Highlights: U21s Arsenal v Wolves 2-1 win, Bellerin goal at the death  Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=Lkaom3yNzhs
U18s Arsenal win away to Aston Villa 2-5  
U21s Wolves v Arsenal 2-3

Akpom brace. Wolverhampton fightback including a very questionable red card for Arsenal. Sanchez Watt winner in the final kick of the game
Nextgen series loss in Semi-final v Chelsea  
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
If someone posts a vid of our game against united (before I do it) it would be much appreciated...
AFC11 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
AFC11 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
It seems they've cracked down on this thread
Anyone have a good source for youth highlights? The U21s have had some tough games lately but apparently Gnabry and Akpom have been stellar
Cloudst 1 year ago
Joel Campbell seems like a class act. Very intriguing future. Real Betis are having a great season as well.

Link: espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1355079/betis-hoping-ex...
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
FA Youth Cup Vs Fulham:    
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
U21s Vs West Ham:    

Kick4Life - changing lives through football