Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Young Gunner Highlights: On-loan, Reserves, And Young Gunners
MrFickles (Arsenal) 1 week ago
Ryo v Heracles  Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=ZgbL4OvCn-o
MrFickles (Arsenal) 1 month ago
Bellerin vs. Benfica in Emirates Cup  Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=WBmdJGdMzkA
MrFickles (Arsenal) 3 months ago
Arsenal academy goals from 2013-14 season    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=AMPWaPjuyg4    By ClemB
MrFickles (Arsenal) 3 months ago
Joel Campbell's awesome game for Costa Rica v Uruguay   Link: vimeo.com/98267744    Posted by Duces
MrFickles (Arsenal) 6 months ago
Joel Campbell opens the scoring for Costa Rica v. Paraguay with a brilliant goal.

MrFickles (Arsenal) 8 months ago
Gnabry v Spurs (including assist)    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=eCPUXlgIv5c
MrFickles (Arsenal) 9 months ago
Hector bellerin with a great assist for Watford vs Leeds

Link: www.101greatgoals.com/blog/arsenal-full-back-hecto...
MrFickles (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Gnabry vs Swansea  Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=B0fI12HH-rU    By Major Arsenal
Olsson vs WBA
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=Ym3A6kiLCH8

Akpom vs WBA
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?Featurelayer_embedded&v=nk43oHKUnEM

Hayden vs WBA
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=KRweJDeQZaA&

Miyaichi vs WBA
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=GzcXfobjQUo

Gnabry vs WBA
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=2chASaMsnSM

Thanks, Culann Davies, Viktor Berglund, Ikouzu Haa, and Major Arsenal!
You know, now that I re-watch these, I'm realizing the youngsters did better than I previously thought vs West Brom. All of them had a bad turnover or two but for the most part they were playing good footy. For example, when watching the game I thought Ryo's decision making was fairly poor, but watching all his touches again I'm seeing that he was usually making fairly good decisions while playing under intense defensive pressure without an available ACM (Eisfeld didn't do much to relieve the pressure for him). And then to think Ryo and Gnabry were playing the full 120 minutes as wingers or ACM which takes a ton of energy, and they hung in quite well. Hayden was amazingly tough for a teenager although he needs to add more zip to his passing. But he definitely looked like he could be a Flamini-type contributor in a couple years. In the video I also noticed that Olsson worked his tail off once he came on, which I hadn't noticed during the game as much. In reality only one or two of these guys will ever really have a big impact with Arsenal but they all showed a lot of professionalism in this game
Joel Campbell vs Barcelona last year (for Real Betis).

Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=AoB6w6VGWWg

What an intelligent player!
U21s soundly beat Blackburn 3-0. Akpom continues to impress with stunning goal (3rd one). Brilliant, composed finish after quick exchange with Maitland-Niles at the top of the box.

I really like the play of the young Englishman, Ainsley Maitland-Niles. Always looks to be dangerous but also has good vision. He's only 16 or 17. Definitely one to watch among our younger prospects.

Link: player.arsenal.com/player/3976-under-21s-v-blackbu...

Bellerin, Gnabry, and Zelalem were all held out
Arsenal U-18s vs Liverpool: 2-1 win. Brilliant second goal by Maitland-Niles (and buildup from Lipman and Jebb). Some lackluster defensive work in midfield in this one though.

Link: www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/u-18s-arsenal-v-...
Cloudst 1 year ago
Maitland-Niles looks like a talent in the making
SKool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Haha a nice name he has
Zelalem vs Galatasaray  So freaking good.    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=Up16gFipXkA
Sanogo debut against Galatasaray    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=UyJDrKDmFTo
Chuba Akpom

Vs Indonesia
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=iWknM1Z4Jm4

Vs Vietnam
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=nmOg4wjIxkU

2012/13 season review
Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=iWknM1Z4Jm4

Kick4Life - changing lives through football