Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
World Cup: You Goin Or What
GoonSquad (Arsenal) 1 year ago
A thread for all gooners that plan on attending the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. Anyone is welcome to post or share. This thread is not FDA approved.

Talk about everything from what games you're attending, to who you're going with, to meeting up with gooners, to excitement that can't be contained, to plans or ideas about being there, to Arsenal talk, and everything in between.

Lets see some ideas on the 'one thing we should all wear while in Brazil'. I'm looking for crazy examples that will set you apart from the endless thousands, while at the same time showing you're from footytube and especially the AFC Forum!
I. E. Everyone gets a custom kit with the same words on the back, like footytube, Arsenal Forum, Robbing Van Pursestrings, Blame Ramsey, Kos the Boss, Wenger4Life, The Invincibles, Eboue, The Professor, Titi, Squids, or literally anything else. We could all wear giant, translucent, flaming, glow in the dark, blue afro's.... Or something I like to call "Wenger Wigs". We could paint our faces to look like Martin Keown, a frowning SAF, or something less scary. We could get face tattoos that say footytube, or a stamp like forehead tat that says gooner. We could wear stilts and take advantage of vertical space! We could wear fake hump backs under our jerseys. We could wear nothing, literally.... And the nude trend begins lol.
So throw the examples out there, nothing is off limits x)
Cloudst 1 year ago
Might be going to russia 2018
GoonSquad (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lol Cloudst, I'll see you there x)

Kick4Life - changing lives through football