Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Wolverhampton Wanderers V Arsenal, Apr 11
TipsyMcStagger (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I like this video a lot. Have this bird on more
Bobby82lj (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
Wtf is wrong with the replay!?!?!?!?!?!
Harharhar (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Why is Arsenal sitting at 3rd place? With the way they are playing, they should be at the top
Heisenberg (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Based on the spring half of the season, they certainly would be contenders, but you must not forget the beginning of the campaign. With a powerful start, hopefully, next year they will be able to squeeze in between the two Manchester forces, and possibly Chelsea, if Abramovic gets himself a proper coach (which atm would be Di Matteo....)
3mundi (Shrewsbury Town) 2 years ago
Dear footytube, You are annoying users by hosting irritating videos like this. Take it down. I'd rather there be no highlights at all than be subjected to this bag of balls
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What the f**k is this?
Zeogravity (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hennessey saved a life! Such a nice lad
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Arsenal & Van Persia is on fire actually!

If Mr Wenger buy two or three Class Players, Arsenal will be threat for the title Next Year!

Keep it up Gunners!
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thanks!

I am not about the need for two or three top class players to come in seeing that we have only lost once in how long. Our early season was rocky due to injuries and many late new addition. We had a mid season wobble in which we had no full backs available. It it no coincidence that with our full backs in the squad the team has regained form.

We have Wilshere and hopefully Diaby coming back, add to that our new additions being more familiar with the squad and you can see that this team will be ready next season. I have not even mentioned the youngsters who have made an impact this season.

I doubt it can be argued that currently Arsenal are the best team in the PL.
We were seen as a one man team and now the goals are coming from all angles, literally from the back to the front.
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
As at you just said, if there were no injuries or lost of form otherwise Arsenal could be top of the league but unfortunately the depth of your squad is not worth enough to win a marathon league.

In a season everything can happen thus I personally think they need some more class or experience players to fight back against Manure FA & Man city lOolz

I'm not underestimate your team, Arsenal is a fantastic team with great players who play some beautiful football one of the best in British Football & who have great histories too.

I'm just realistic, that's why they are actually 3rd in the league table....

Nuff said, Respect
I see where you are coming from but what you are saying does not tell the whole story. Too simplistic.

The offseason was full of turmoil, The new players needed time to gel, we lost Cesc, Nasri and Clichy. Midseason we lost 4 fullbacks to injuries, there is no amount of players that can replace losing 4 full backs at once.

The team is 3rd not just becuase we lack world class players at all. What we are doing now, must be noted as to what the potential is. 27 out of 30 points bro!

BIg ups!
FootyFan11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Good to see RVP get his goal form back
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
More like van persie chipped it not tickled it wots this commentator talking about? He can't tickle a ball once it goes in the goal
Daors (Arsenal) 2 years ago
27 points out a possible 30!    Blow wow!    
BOsman (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
I really enjoy watching the "Gunners" play. I am a Spurs fan but I really don't mind Arsenal winning games. Excellent team with young talent together with experience. People should give more credit to Alex Song who is doing an awesome job at the moment(people don't realize since he doesn't score)
Jetlifari (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We notice! Song has been good for us over the last few seasons. His passing stats (assists especially) are up there with Fabregas now
GoonerZH (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sorry mate, his assists stats are better than Fabregas. Even though he plays in a deeper role in defence midfield. And the stats would increase, if Van Persie would have scored the two against Wolves and City
ChadForArsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You'd be a fool to not want fabregas back into the driver's seat, especially with how RVP has been on fire this season
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Poor Wolves, they suck...
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Yeah that's rightly said Wenger. Better be ready to face Wigan!
Otownballer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wigan are a strange team, aren't they? Whipping boys for the big clubs most of the season, they always manage to pull a 180 and avoid the drop. Unlucky against Chelsea, defeated United. Now here come Arsenal, a team known for complacency and fragility. Far from a sure thing
TotalFootball (Arsenal) 2 years ago
They must sell Ramsey. He just isn't good enough in front of goal. His low lights video of misted changes is amazing. He can't even score for the 6!
ChadForArsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Get the f**k out. Can you even fathom what Ramsey has been through? Have you forgotten his shin bending to a 90 degree angle? The fact that he has made it this far back into the first team is unbelievable. He's young, he plays smart, he gets himself into good space off the ball, and he can hold the ball. Would you rather have diaby or gervinho? No.... I didn't think so. Ramsey is a work horse because his passion for the game lived on when he was sidelined for a year. To have enough true grit and motivation to come back after injury and work as hard as he does is f*****g heroic

Kick4Life - changing lives through football