Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Wolverhampton Wanderers V Arsenal, Apr 11
Mojojojo (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Soo, are they the Wolves or the Wonderers?
Enlarged (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Wondering how to become wolves.... But not going too well
Enlarged (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Da flying dutchman is boss of epl
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Robin, you cheeky bastard

Can't really argue with the red if you refer to the rule book, the last man obstructing a clear goal chance.... BUT if you use common sense, there was minimal contact, I think it should have been a penalty with yellow
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Agree
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If the red is infact given for stopping a goal scoring chance, does it matter if the contact is miminal or not.

I do think it is harsh, but I see no way around it. Once a pen is given, it must be a red
Cali86 2 years ago
Good guy Wenger.... Lets Ramsey play again after what he did last match...
TANANESH (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal players are severely afflicted by complacency disorder. Good three point though. And it is proved that Ramsey can cover each and every grass of the field, but he is languishing in a genetical disease called technique syndrome-- Which impairs one's cunningness, proficiency, ease and craft. He should do a lot of work with the ball (Don't get me wrong I like the guy, he is workalcholic) Sorry for the medical terms-- I use them because I know that Arsenal fans can understand such stuff, since YOU are the smartest fans !Cheers!
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Commentator after penalty goal "he's tickled it, oh he's tickled it" wtf! Hahaha tickle?! How the hell do you tickle a ball?! Lol that must be a British thing!
f**k I can't WAIT TILL NEXT SEASON
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Sad to say but the red was deserved he was last man on a clear goalscoring opportunity, with minimal contact I was hoping he would pull of a yellow so we can still enjoy the game but some refs are really bound to the rules
Btw wenger always looks faded
Papagenghis (Arsenal) 2 years ago
With a few quality signings and the new contract with RVP.... Arsenal are for sure title contenders next season. Walcott could be f****n phenomenal next season if he keeps his head
Papagenghis (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We will have the best midfield in the EPL with song, wilshire, and arteta next season
0restes11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why would you wanna leave out rosicky atm? He is a beast man.... Just because he's been on the bench I reckon he's playing awesome
Heisenberg (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yes, he has been playing fascinating football lately
AFCbeyondmagic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Anyone's got a link for full highlights of that flawless victory over Wolves?
Skymil (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wohooo 5 points clear off spurs and the best things Man Utd down  Trolololol
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Gorgeous football
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think Arsenal realized they didn't have to be that good in this match to win

Kick4Life - changing lives through football