Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Wolverhampton Wanderers V Arsenal, Apr 11
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Said it before and i'll say it again, biggest mistake wolves made was firing Mick McCarthy, this new "manager" is a joke and doesn't know how to deal with relegation pressure! He has obviously choked or buckled under the relegation pressure plus lack of experience.
Mick has been there before and survived, I can just imagine him laughing his @ss out wherever he is or shaking his head wtvr, cos since he left they've been loosing like sheep without a shepard *smh*
Johny (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hahahaha that's what I was wondering too
Samirjunior (PSG) 2 years ago
Agree with you I like mick despite his crushed nose
Samirjunior (PSG) 2 years ago
Hahahahahahaha so truuuuuuuuuue
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I like the new manager for wolves he looks like a cool guy, o'connor guy and the players are at fault here not the manager, like gettting a red card in 8 min? Come on the players are doing bad
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think the management should be highlighted, not the current manager. I heard the commentators saying that they should have gotten someone outside of the club to be a replacement and that may be true since McCarthy might not be much of a different figure than the current coach in the dressing room. I'm not sure why the fired McCarthy in the 1st place, he was doing better than the Blackburn coach imo
Well, yea the whole Management is terrible, but I don't think this was the right time to fire Mick at all, let alone put in some inexperienced guy, besides two heads are better than one.
Mick is (or was) a fighter, you never know what wolves would pull off when he's managing.... Since the new guy showed up, seems like they sucked the motivation right out of all the players and they've accepted their fate!
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You also have to give a manager time to impliment his style of play. Most managers need time, but in this climate it is almost impossible
GunsRus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What is this rubbish, where's the highlights...
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Locking down third spot nicely gunners
Cloudst 2 years ago
Van Persie with a sick chip over the keeper ;D
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
And had a pack of chips later that night to celebrate the cause
Oohtobeagooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago

Short 2 mins highlight
RealMad (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
T0ntin (Fulham) 2 years ago
Thanks, man
OddSpud (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Thanks good guy greg
1 point out of a possible 24, lost 8 in a row at home! Damn! Even a squad filled with Andy Carrolls can do better.... Yikes! This is not even good enough for Championship.... More like division 5 pepsi league lol
Subaru (Arsenal) 2 years ago
9 MIN extended highlight ......HERE WE GO!

Wiskid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I want 2nd
Ponkalay (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This is called Arsenal...
Jerkstore (Barcelona) 2 years ago
One of those rare occasions when it's almost appropriate to vote for a PK...
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
I didn't think that bassong shouldve been sent off. There is minimal contact and walcott makes the most of it.

Really feel for wolves now. I don't think that theyll survive again. Hopefully we don't join them in the championship
It should be yellow at least, but meh what can you say about the EPL referees anyway
Humza7 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That doesn't make any sense mate. If you are the last man and you foul the attacking player denying him an obvious goal scoring opportunity then the rules say that it is a straight red card. So the ref had to either show red and award the penalty or give nothing at all
Glaspar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No such thing as pen and yellow for last man. He had to give the red. If it was the other way round we'd be calling it harsh for sure
It was harsh but a pen and sending off none the less. It was a goal scoring chance
Wojo with 2 world class saves. Super me gusta !
Farox (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What is wrong with these refs now a days.    Dirty pen by RVP very nice....
Feli07 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
God, you still thinkin about the man utd penalty?
Benayoun is such a handy player
Kristian (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Yeah.... When the game is already won and he has no pressure
Chackosan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No pressure? Did you see how Arsenal were playing before he sealed it? Nervous times
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I agree Kristian.

Yossi and Ramsey were a big part of the poor showing in the first half. This game was handily won, but Arsenal's midfield was such a mess. This game wouldn't have been easy if Wolves didn't go down to 10 men.

We could have won 5-0 or 8-0, but took pity on the wondering wolves
FCwallawalla, "I agree Kristian"?

Did you read the comment? The man (Kristian) was talking about the player overall.

The man has stepped up big time in big matches, that would be the Spurs and the City game. Geez, have we forgotten already?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football