Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
What Do You Do When Arsenal Lose?? Lol
Gonners (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I personally check the arsenal page here on footytube and check what the guys have to say. Some of you really cheer me up
Spoontheobscure (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I play FIFA 13 and make them win! If I lose on that though, watch out, because controllers all fly! Lol
Gregmaverick (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I wish I was born as messi so I could join arsenal and score goals left and right! Then I take a ball and start dribbling to see if I can turn things around in my mid twenties!
AFC11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Feel slimey/sick depending on the way we lose. Then I punch turtles
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I watch a Liverpool game
Song (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nothing because I have never experienced arsenal losing, in my head we won the treble for the past 16 years....

Unbeaten of course....
StageFright1203 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I usually sit there for about 15 minutes just starring at the screen thinking over the game and what just happened. Then I don't watch any more football the rest of the day because it's just too depressing. The only thing that can kind of cheer me up is if any team ahead of us in the table loses. But then I just think about how we could have picked up points on our rivals.

After all of this, I see what my mates are up to and binge drink with them. Of course, I also do that after a win
Cloudst 2 years ago
I get layed.... Chips and eat them
Hikmat (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I just get really pissed and the rest of my day becomes gloomy
2 years ago
I first punch my bedroom wall several times, smoke weed, then I go to sleep  Very effective
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I hope a Barça fan can join the fun?

I go through stages. It depends on the gravity of the loss though. If it's an important game, there's usually only two big stages: anger and disappointment. And then some more anger. If it's a game that's not so important, usually one where we're expected to win, it's a whole different story:

1) In the last few minutes, I'm usually found standing behind the TV or computer encouraging my team, believing in a turnaround.

2) After the final whistle has been blown, disbelief kicks in.

3) Then, when I come to terms with the loss, it's anger. "WHY DID WE HIT THE POST three times?!"

4) And then, disappointment. "Can't believe we showed so little intent to win, so little creativity".

5) And finally, I realize the game wasn't that important and we might learn a lesson or two from it.

[account-removed] 2 years ago
Loled at the fifth slide! Lol
BluFFmaster (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I celebrate    Naaa I love you guys...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Well, we, as an arsenal fan, will never want our team to lose. Anyway, This is football, win or lose will come your way. So I wanted to ask you that what you do when arsenal lose, I mean how do you get over it?

Well I myself rant first and criticize the players who played poor since this eases me up a little. If I have beer, I drink it and then sleep

Lets the fun begin
Arse204 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I swear at spurs that makes me feel much better

Kick4Life - changing lives through football