Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Ham United V Arsenal, Oct 6
JovyBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Santi Cazorla.    Enough said.
Guaje7 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Interesting how pretty good players from La Liga become superstars in the premier league (Silva, Cazorla, Torres, Alonso, etc.) I could only imagine what would happen if Iniesta or David Villa go to the BPL
Barcelon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Your so right lol
Juls60 (Olympique Lyon) 2 years ago
There are not as many technical players in the EPL compared to la liga. That's why they stand out more when they come to the EPL. By the way all those 'pretty good players' played for the national team and won the World cup and euros, its an understatement. But imagining Iniesta or villa in the prem is an exciting thought, maybe one day
Jack1983 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
All those players were stars when they left Spain and Look at Ronaldo.... He never scored that many goals in the prem.... I think it is more a case that those players get more exposure when they play in the prem
Fabby (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You make it sound like iniesta or villa are not superstars? Lol
AFC11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cazorla was one of the top passers in the league only after those Iniestas and Xavi.... Just because he wasn't on Barca doesn't mean he wasn't world-class already
Andrewmcross (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Really? The first comment did not even deserve a response. Like your talking about players coming from a league with really only 2 teams who could do good in the EPL. Like if League was that much better then why is the EPL ranked the top League? And if the EPL is not the top soccer League then how the hell did our 6th place team from last year win the champion cup last year? (and I don't think I need to explain who they had to beat to win it either) sure it was Chelsie but in wht league will a team like Chelsie finish 6th? Shure League may have a bit better mid feild players but when it comes to Goal keeping, Strikers, and D-fence there is no comparison to EPL and other Leagues. There is not 1 EPL team that can be taken lightly by anybody anywhere. I mean that I Ffeal anhy EPL team can beat Barca or real on more than luck. I'm not sayin they are better just they could do it on talent. Like really I know Liverpool is not the team it was 3 years ago but still with the team/players, reputation, and history they have and they are fighting relegation. They are like a top 5 team in any other. I actully do wanna see Iniesta, David Villa, Messi, Xavi come to the EPL. I think they will still be good but loose ther Rep as best really fast when they have to play against the strength speed and skill of the EPL week in and week out
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Come on, that is a silly comment. Torres was a better player in La Liga. What league does Alonso play in now? And sorry but he was not some big superstar in the PL, just a very good player. The other players were excellent in the La Liga.... Silva was a star at Valencia

The difference is that they are in more high profile teams and league but to suggest they were not excellent is plain silly.

Smh
TorimaLejn (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Oh don't be sayin bulshit like that, stupid f**k
Zacharii (Liverpool) 2 years ago
If Silva Torres Cazorla and Alonso were only pretty good in La Liga, they would not have been bought to play in the BPL.  
Guaje7 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Clearly you all didn't understand my first comment. In La Liga those players were Very good, but they are always overshadowed by better players that play the same position in the league. Which is why when they move to the BPL there is no longer anyone that can compete with their ability and so they quickly become near superstars in the BPL.

@andrewmcross
Did you only start watching in 2008? English teams have never really been as successful in the champions league when compared to teams from Spain, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, and even Portugal.... Just because a few English teams reached the latter stages of the competition in recent years, don't assume that the premier league is the best, as the English media will have you believe. United have been English champions the past few seasons and they were schooled by Barca in two champions league finals, and the one that united managed to win was because Terry fell on his ass.... It doesn't matter how many finals an English team reaches, history only remembers winners.... In fact, only united and Liverpool fluked the champions league on penalties in the last decade, whereas the rest of the winners have been non-english teams.
Twelver (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Giroud worked for that goal and what a cross as well
Buemsen (Orlando Pirates) 2 years ago
Cazorla is the best player in the EPL right now.  Right now Cazorla > Cesc the year they let him go/him at Barca
Henrywannabe (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cazorla is immense.... And the best thing is that he has just been purchased and already giving us top performances.... We won't have to put up with media saying we are going to lose our star performer to a rival club for at least 6 weeks time
DaniPak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What a retarded comment...
Noble16 (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Diame's goal was.... Pure sex. As was Cazorla's. It was a really good match, I thought. Until Cazorla put it to bed it looked like we might actually find a random equalizer. Still, congrats to Arsenal. They look great this season and deserved the points. Still proud of West Ham, played well and tough. Nice to see us be competitive against a top 4 side again
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I know, when I saw it I was so angry that we conceded but at the same time I thought to myself - that's pretty fecking good!

GL to the Hammers this season, I think with Carroll and Nolan pairing up you'll do fine
Glaspar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Giroud.... You have some crazeh thigh muscles on you to make that stretch like that
LedleyKingsKnee (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Cazorla either smokes dope or is mentally unstable.

How else could he make these passes you have to be either crazy or high to attempt?

I bet it's dope
LedleyKingsKnee (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Imagine Cazorla high man.

*inhales deeply*

"Th-Th-Theo.... Duuuude. Just stay on the wing you pendejo *chuckle* Chamakh is better than you.... "

"Don't laugh Giroud.... *chuckle* if you spent less time at the hairdresser and more time practising your shooting, you'd score more usted ramera!.... You guys are killing my buzz.... "
Whopperking (FC Porto) 2 years ago
Wtf did I just read...
TWSAFC (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What do you expect from this guy, look who he supports
Malachai (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Even I at times, hate Trolling Arsenal fans, you gotta' admit Arsenal are exciting to watch. Keep it up!
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Legitimately concerned by arsenal this season. They are getting stronger and stronger
ManUndt10 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Haha, podolski was not ready to catch giroud
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Podolski probably had a massive erection looking at Giroud and didn't want Giroud to feel it when he caught him...
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Diame's goal was sweet too
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cazorlaaaaaaaa!
SpainChelsea4 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
At 4:20 west ham fan flicking them off in lower left hand corner...
Slasic (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
West ham was strong today. Good to see giroud score in epl

Kick4Life - changing lives through football