Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Ham United V Arsenal, Oct 6
Mongolz (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Super sub Theo Walcott !
Annogotti (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We played great. Were definately winning this 12/13 season  Man you, chelsea, man city have no chance!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Are you now? If you're doing THAT well, why are there 6 teams on top of you then?

Seriously, I like Arsenal, but you're playing far from good enough to win the title. Your only big game was Chelsea and that one you lost. I'm hoping you'll finish in the top 3, but it'll be hard as always
Robyn (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Mate, lets wait for january before saying anything
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Actually the away draw at City was also big, but I agree Arsenal have a very long road ahead...
Xgooner4everX (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We also played city away who are unbeaten in 38 games which we should of won
We played liverpool who always play well against the top 4 at anfield who we easily beat
We dominated stoke at their own place, i'd like to see chelsea do that,
Then one bad performance vs chelsea and a bit of luck makes arsenal look awful again, media ruins football
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Jeroen, so having 6 teams on top of you at this stage of the season means that you cannot win the PL? Well, how many points separate the top of the league? United are only 3 points ahead and they are in second.

I agree with Annogotti and why not. Contrary to what Jeroen says, Arsenal is playing well enough to win the PL. Some of the displays have been excellent.

Just because you lose to a team it does not mean that they are the better team. There was nothing between Chelsea and Arsenal apart from bad defending on set plays and Cech was really good. I though a draw would have been fair.

It is nice to not really be able to just pick 1 of 2 teams to win the PL and you know that you better be well prepared because any team can turn you over
12duffjr (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Great to see giroud play well. He might have to rotate with walcott the way he's playing though
PrettyFly87 (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Always get dissapointments from gunners in the end. Anyways last on highbury and first on emirates, c'mon you Irons!
PrettyFly87 (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Nice shot by diame by the way
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Wow, 4 really great goals that match. Hard to choose one for goal of the week...
DaInvincible (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Honestly you know that diame's was the best lolol
Arsandhole (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeh, Diame's goal was sensational. Better than the United fluke. He showed great skill, determination and a heck of a finish
Thomasfk (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yeah, that's the one I ended up voting for
Ilhanner (Galatasaray SK) 2 years ago
Notice run by giroud in first goal, he started playing well. This is chance for gunners. But to win the title arsenal should win matches against city, united, chelsea, liverpool v. S
Yeh, win against Liverpool. Like we did at Anfield already.
Ok, so we lost to Chelsea and drew with City. Can't win em all.
The problem Arsenal have had is losing against teams like Wigan and QPR in recent seasons
Each win is 3 points. Arsenal did the double over United a few years back and still lost the title by a margin.    
JKTan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great play by arsenal. Glad for giroud. But sorry cazorla. Your goal was pretty awesome but goal of the week still belongs to our cleverley
Cough, *fluke*, cough
Stevie Wonder could see that he was trying to pick out RVP's run
Muaadly (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The vermaelanator was not on top form today, but again mertesacker to the rescue! As for carzola.... He is great but he is not my cescy...
He is a more dynamic player than Cesc
Ardak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I completely agree with you, Paulsito
Bugatti (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Good game arsenal  
Kingleo (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Finally Giroud scores    This makes me happy
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He scored against Coventry
Slasic (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
West ham was strong today. Good to see giroud score in epl
SpainChelsea4 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
At 4:20 west ham fan flicking them off in lower left hand corner...
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cazorlaaaaaaaa!
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Diame's goal was sweet too

Kick4Life - changing lives through football