Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Ham United V Arsenal, Oct 6
FCBULTRA (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Jenkinson reminds me of Alaba with Bayern he looks brilliant!
Kagawa26RVP20 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arsenal did a fantastic job by picking up Podolski and Cazorla, great players. I'm not very convinced about oh. Giroud yet, But I really don't care I hate Arsenal
Song (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hey I want your opinion because your name fits perfectly with what me and my friend were fighting about. Who do you think is better? Cazorla or kagawa. He is saying kagawa is better...
Khunaro2555 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You hate Arsenal but yet you still had the time to watch the highlights as well as leave a comment.... Ohhhh the hate, ohhhh such hate it's unbearable the hatred
Cali86 2 years ago
@Song. Your friend is a total idiot if he thinks kagawa is better than cazorla. Kagawa is definetly a quality player but Cazorla is just at another level...
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Lmao @ song it's not even close who's better
Ribery7 (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I would not say that cazorla is better than kagawa
I think they are very equal and had the same strengths
But in my opinion kagawa do not fit in manchester unitded style of playing football he would fit better at arsenal
But who cares I love both of them just watch and enjoy
Helardordeku (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thanks god, stupud koscielny is not in on the pitch, I hate that guy is so useless
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He was our best defender last season
Khunaro2555 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Useless hmmmm.... Really? Even though he scored the goal at etihad stadium against man city, that gave Arsenal a point out of 3?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Mertesacker was brought in to counter west hams long ball game and did an amazing job
However put mertesacker up against the faster and more technical teams and you will be wishing koscielny was on the pitch instead
Azerbijan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Mertesacker is the best defender in the squad now
Thierry14henry (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Some people just don't fully understand the tactical aspect of football
Omar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Come back when you've seen more football. Maybe then you'll understand the ignorance in your statement
Seandapawn (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You're stupid if you think Mertesacker can't play against smaller and faster opponents. You've never watched a football match in your life. The man played against both City and Liverpool. In Germany he did the same. Defending is not only about physical attributes mostly about reading the game and positioning which Mertesacker does better than both Koscielny and Vermaelen
^ he has to read the game better because he lack pace and agility, its obvious for everyone to see
DaInvincible (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Some arsenal fans just.... Full of sh1t...
Wah2317 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hahahahahahhahaha.... Hahahahahaha
IamRobben (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I cringe every time I see Arsenal defend a set piece
Brod40 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Gad you have a short memory - Koscielny was immense last year! Per has always been immense.... But only recently has it extended to his performance in addition to his corpus.

Per is the best CB in the team right now - It took him some time to adapt to the PL, but he's the first name on my team sheet, regardless of opponent
Gunning4Glory12 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
SMH at people thinking Jenkinson will put Sagna out of the first team. Jenkinson is an adequate backup but is nowhere near Sagna's abilities. Jenkinson is only looking good because of where he's come from, how much he's improved and how he hasn't fudged up. However, he still doesn't have the defensive solidity or attacking threat of Sagna.

Sagna is one of the best RB in the league if not the best - are we really going to delude ourselves in thinking Jenkinson is at that level?

Like I said, I'm glad he's improved enough to become an adequate deputy to Sagna, but Sagna's position is not in any doubt any time soon
Brod40 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I agree - Sagana's is a shoo-in once he's fit - however, I think Jenkinson is a better crosser of the ball - his partnership with the winger ahead of him is one of main reasons for our success this year - I don't think excitement over some squad depth (at long last) is delusion
U04mo8 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That's exactly wot I keep saying to everyone that thinks jenkinson should take sagna's place.... They are no where on the same level.... Sagna has no equal
12duffjr (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Is jenkinson faster than sagna? He seems to have some ridiculous pace
Thierryhenry145 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Jenkinson is not a better crosser.... He cud barely cross the ball in the earlier on in the season
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Whaay first goal for giroud well done to him!
Illumination (Arsenal) 2 years ago
A link I found:

I'm surprised no one has commented on how amazing Cazorla's left foot is. It's so good that if you only watch a handful of snippets of him with the ball at his feet, you may have some trouble figuring out whether he is left or right footed. The best weak foot I have seen in a long time
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What a great finish by theo walcott !  Arsenal is on fire !
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
People hardly mentioned Cazorla (well the english anyways) when he was at villareal, but now he's at arsenal he's getting what he deserves
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Man, Cazorla might turn out to be the best thing to happen to Arsenal in a long, long time. Podolski's been very decent too, Giroud I think will adjust gradually.

I admit to being biased, but these agile Spanish players are just on a whole different level regarding skills on the ball. Apart from that amazing strike, Cazorla played loads of great passes, high, low, inside and outside of the foot, slalomed around players, hit crosses, played that beautiful through ball at the end of the match; also, his first touch and control are sublime. I must say, even though I'm a La Liga fan and always thought he was good, I think I underestimated this guy when he was at Villareal and Málaga
Connections (Juventus) 2 years ago
Didn't know that Walcott had the ability to score
Pito316 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well, he does
ElecktroNabi (Bayern München) 2 years ago
WOO! Arsenal finally found that 'gunner mentality' it's not a "rely on one striker" everybody has that finishing capability! Amazing!
And they're only going to get stronger with wilshere and diaby coming back
Arsenal puttin in work
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Nice come back from the Gunners
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Cazorla's goal was brilliant. The man is just a brilliant footballer, really underrated

Kick4Life - changing lives through football