Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Ham United V Arsenal, Oct 6
[account-removed] 2 years ago
"Martin what do you make out of Santi Cazorla, he's a fantastic little footballer"
Amadou1995 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think arsenal has a chance this year to win it, hope nothing stupid  Happens
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I pray so mate. There is much confidence in them this season
Phenom (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I think Walcott goal was bad goal keeping but looking good Gunners
Lampard and hazard's goal were also bad keeping? You must be difficult to please
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
Walcott made a nice shot. Watch it again. Perfect placement
DaniPak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Some ppl just deluded.... Or they just trolling...
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No need to hate.

The goalie is thinking he is going to shoot across him because that is the bigger target. The shot to the near side is pure brilliance and the goalie did not have much of a chance
Luckyzino (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Season 2012/13  See Chelsea  2 Manchester united  3 Manchester city  4 Tottenham Hotspur  5 Newcastle united
Oakie (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Bahahaha.... I doubt it buddy. Chelsea is in great form right now, but let's not jump the gun after 7 games out of a 38 game long season. Let's see how things are after New Year's...
You are high right? Go on and get high. Let's see where your team stands after meeting Liverpool and man city
Invisibale04 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
See Arsenal  2. Man you  3. Chelsea  4. Man City
BoiiFresh (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Realisticly I see it  1 Chelsea  2 Man City  3 Arsenal  4 Man Utd  
Omar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We all know West Brom is winning it this year
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I see no reason why Arsenal cannot take it. We are as good as any team in the PL.    Goals flying in from all over the team.
Invisibale04 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nolan is the weirdest attacking midfielder. Even more weird than lampard. Moves like a robot and everything
Socceric (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Oh man, I scored a goal just like cazorla's today! Except with the right foot, top left corner. Freaking dejavu over here
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Compare jenkinson of this year vs jenkinson of last year, looks like a major signing. Really happy for him
Dragoon (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The turn around victory was a sweet one but if you've watched the entire game we were getting owned quite badly in the second half until the second goal came thanks to a grace from Walcott.

Our defending seemed to have digressed persistently ever since we broke our clean sheet streak vs Southampton. Hammers could've easily knocked in 4 goals before we found our winner which would've killed the game. I just hope that the defence get sorted out ASAP, and man Vito has been making A LOT of mistakes!

And I just want to add that Podolski is one hell of a 'crosser' (:
Otownballer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Couple random observations: (1) Upton Park looks a little bit like Highbury and it makes me nostalgic for the glory days, (2) Sagna's got a real fight on his hands to take the starting RB spot back from Jenkinson
BlackSun (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Agreed. I bet Sagna is regretting lashing out at the clubs transfer policy.... But even if he is considering leaving I will not miss him.... Carl Jenkison has really come through for us and is destined to be Sagnas successor.
Simba25 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Great he's actually a massive Arsenal fan as well. So a good decade of a secure RB
Cannonbuster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Still gotta' love sagna though he has been immense for us over the years and tbh he has right to be frustrated,

Arsene actually said he spoke to him and said sagna was actually misquoted as he spoke about the positive signings of poldi and santi but as usual reporters fail to add that in as it will mess up the intent of creating arsenal in crisis stories.

But indeed jenkinson will be hard to shift from the strting 11 now but the competition between the two will be good cos neither can walk into the team now
DarkenLFCBarca (Barcelona) 2 years ago
At last Giroud .... Overall nice win from Arsenal keep it up    Cazorla is a beast!
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Happy for giroud
Kiddo86 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thankz to all arsenal player.... Play as a one team and we win the game ^_^…
Credit to santi carzola with a wonderfull goal....
Keep it up young goners!
Jefflebowski (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Have to say, worst away fans i've seen at Upton Park.completely quiet throughout until they scored. No passion. No banter. No support for their team when they went 1-0 down.
Fully deserved win though, westham fans have got to be realistic, these are the games to enjoy and not have too much expectation, games against lower teams are ones we need to expect something from
Tuzaspe (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If you think our away fans are worst, you should see our home fans. I always thought, and still think, that our away fans are much better than home fans. Because they are not as rich as home fans that have season tickets and they have more passion
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Good win COY
JimiPurcell (Arsenal) 2 years ago
COY what? Gunners? Rapists? Traffic wardens? Agggghhhh  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football