Oh man chills with the crowd chanting "theo THEO theo"
121barca 2 years ago
What a FIFA goal from Diame.... !
Ne2011 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yup.... What a goal that is...
MatinArshavin (Arsenal) 2 years ago
A simple R1 + oh hahaha
Yobosafa (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arteta is a superb player, Cazola has been outstanding, Giroud is getting better Love this Arsenal
Jojosanz (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Why the yellow card for Diame after the goal, exactly?
Isnotfish (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Went into the crowd
Melboy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think he raised up his shirt
NebexGun (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The same reason Walcott got yellow
Oakie (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That is such a stupid rule.commentators, players, former players, coaches and fans all hate the rule. Why the f@(% don't they change it?
Matozil10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Phil Dowd, referee of this match seems not a fan of goal's celebration isn't it? Perhaps the rules should've been loosen up a bit. Players are human too, it's normal to celebrate after scoring
Footycray (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It's funny noticing all these so called Arsenal fans with so much impatience. I call them "so called" because true gooners know Henry took 9 games to score his first Arsenal goal. Expecting Giroud to score many goals before the 7th game is up and calling him a "flop". Realistically, they should expect him to not score much all of this season. Next season, he should flourish. People don't just join teams and start scoring by the dozen, it takes a lot of time. He didn't (play and) score for a very long time when he started with Montpellier, but once he did, he was a force to reckon with.

What Arsene is doing with Arsenal is amazing, he is a great manager
LuEez (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Couldn't agree more. Well said.  
Elassjay (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Be glad he scored. At least faster than torres lol
Seandapawn (Arsenal) 2 years ago
None of them don't even take into consideration his assists, or his movement and key passes. How can fans be so quick to label the man a flop if he has only started 2 league games (counting this 1)?
FunkSoldier (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Exactly. Since he came to Arsenal, even though he didn't score much, but his movement always looks dangerous & draws defender away from Poldi or Cazorla so they can operate freely. And I've always know that he is an underrated passer for a striker, he always played at least 2 key passes that led to a chance or a goal. But you gotta' admit it sometimes frustrating to see him missing some sitter, nevertheless, he is a great addition to Arsenal (why)
Giroud is gonna' bag in around 10 goals this year. The great thing about him is that he also creates a lot of chances and makes great key passes as some of you have said, so I think he'll continue to make a lot of goals for others.

The awesome thing about our attackers is that they're a great combination of young, but also experienced. Podolski looks really hungry and should easily get 15 or more; Gervinho already has 5 and should reach at least 10; Walcott could easily get 15 if he's played more often and stays healthy; Cazorla is more of a playmaker, but he can easily get to 10+ goals too.... Basically, it's great to see Arsenal not relying on 1 player for a large % of its goals.

Loopster (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I get horny when arsenal plays  Is that common?
Deco20k (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Have a handjob
Seandapawn (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Mertesacker came in and showed the leadership we needed in the back 4, Carroll may have won the headers but the 2nd ball is what really matters. Santi, Giroud, Arteta were also brilliant, but again there were too many instances where West Ham could have gone on to win the game when it was 1-1. No offence to West Ham but Arsenal shouldn't be giving them chances to win the game or equalise, Kevin Nolan could have easily put this game to bed for West Ham. We were fortunate and it needs to be addressed
There were some scary moments there that's for sure. Thankfully, we got a bit lucky and our offense took over. Great to see three different players scoring. Everyone's getting their share of goals, which can only be great for morale.

.... And just as I say that, there's the international break
Ne2011 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Nice match.... 2 fantastic goal....
PaoloG (Sevilla) 2 years ago
Nice game from the Gunners. The opening goal from Diame was a beauty, though.... !
BoyRapho (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Arsenal coming from behind a lot lately, positive stuff
[account-removed] 2 years ago
That has got to feel good for giroud
Arsenal finally have depth in their squad, could help them push for a title this year
And jenkinson and gibbs.... Wow have they gotten a lot better or what
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
Arsenal always makes me smile. Not a cash-enterprise team. Not a ridiculous amount of dubious calls in matches. Every win does not produce a flow of controversy and they play with style. Look at the players Wenger bought, he didn't just join the bidding wars over the most hyped up players around the world but carefully picked talented players ready for the next level. I may not always support Arsenal, but I sure as hell wish more clubs would attain their dedicated systems of play and transfers
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Football is the best sport in the world because there is no one set way for anything, it doesn't get boring because no one is the same
Scrizzy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
West Ham actually played a decent game, especially in the first half. Diame is a beast! Overall good game for the Gunners though. So happy for Giroud, and Cazorla - what can I say. The little Spaniard was immense. Good finish by Walcott as well. I can't help but think Gervinho would have wasted that same opportunity. Defensively, obviously still very weak even with Pers in the lineup. Still, a lot of positives to take from this game
WHUFCFGV (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Arsenal did well to get the win, happy that Giroud gets his first premier league goal nonetheless. However I'm happy with West ham performance, this is the first test against a big team and I think we played a lot better than two seasons ago when we were in the premier league. I don't think we passed with flying colours, but if we were a bit luckier, we could have scrap a draw. But result stays and it's only the performance and mentality of the players that we can change so I hope we continue to improve and win the next few games! COYI! ='D
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 2 years ago
It was def a match you could have won. Cheers!
DaniPak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It was very open at second half, got to admit! But you guys didn't take your chances, a lot of times happened to us when we didn't take our chances.... Was a good game!
Matozil10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I have to give a credit to west ham in this match, they played very well. Caroll was a constant threat and Diame looks so determined. Perhaps Nolan can do better and if they can make Upton Park as their fortress, things looking good ahead
Ady199 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cazorla, Arteta, and soon Wilshere coming back into first team which provides a strong midfield.
Giroud, prince Podolski, Gervinho, Theo leads the front attack.
The Giant Mertesacker, verminator, Bosscielny at the back with a much stronger performance from the young full backs Gibbs and Jenkinson this season.

Oh I love arsenal~
ArseneWeTrust (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Its gonna' be legendary bro

Kick4Life - changing lives through football