West Ham United V Arsenal, Oct 6
Flitocious (Arsenal) 2 years ago
First Comment wooowooowowowowowowooowowo
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Right...
Feli07 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Goal of the week, Santi Cazorla
Let me just say that Walcott is a wonderful player and take nothing away from Girou and Carzola mix. They see each other so well if only Girou could finish his chances Arsenal would be merely unbeatable. Love Arsenal at this moment.... "Van Whoooo?
Prinsje (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I've enjoyed seeing Arsenal's 'new' team adapt to Wenger's ways over the last couple of weeks. Honestly hope they can get another top3 finish this season
Fabby (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cheers mate, but we are all hoping for a top 1 finish
Sadeshgengan (arsenal fc) 2 years ago
Wwoooowww Giroud dream f come true today with the equalization goal......Happy to see Theo Walcott^s perfect finish ......Wowowowowowo no comment for our s.Cazorla what a fantastic goal....Giroud keep on scoring for d up coming games all...
Something else I have seen from Arsenal is the passion that these players have for Arsenal. You can see the genuine friendship that these players have with one another and this is something that Arsenal needs not players who will abandon the team. This New Arsenal Team is here to stay
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That's what I thought last year...
Otownballer (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That's the problem with Arsenal in recent years. It's a big love fest when everything is going right, when the team is winning and things are clicking. But when the going gets tough, Arsenal can sometimes fall apart like a frail, brittle house of cards. Let's see if this passionate team spirit lasts. If it does, it'll be a good year for the Gunners
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't agree, when cesc was around I culd see how lackluster he was. Yeah he did great but only because he is a great footballer, love for the club? I never felt or saw it. Van persie only celebrated his accomplishments, you culd see how vain he was compared too the team with his golf stroke celebrations. Now, I think we have a team that plays for each other, not themselves. Way more dangerous then superstars
That is exactly what I was talking about @ Dannymorales21. We don't have someone we can call a "Superstar" now we have a Team made of hardworking players and players who stick each other and want to see other succeed. My best moment was when Podolski told Girou that he could do it and not to worry goals will come. That is a sign of players looking for the best of others and helping them at their worst. This reminds me of Ljungberg and Bergkam and Pires and Henry. Team started with normal players and grew with time to be exquisite! Arsenal Gunners 2012 is following these footsteps
Girou may not score goals but he plays with the minds of top strikers combined!
Zebbiefunited (Arsenal) 2 years ago
""""i don't agree, when cesc was around I culd see how lackluster he was. Yeah he did great but only because he is a great footballer, love for the club? I never felt or saw it. """"

Fabregas loved the club, look at his celebration when he scored from the tottenham kickoff! He worked tirelessly, the only reason he left was because he was Barcalona Born and to be honest that is fair enough, that has always been his dream club + his best friends are there
Who wouldnt celebrate scoring from the half line...
Ethio1989 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Sign da ting sign da ting sign da ting sign da ting sign da ting
GurkhaRifle (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Theo wolcott never let me down.... I don't understand why? So many people don't like him. And I think cazorla is 10 times better then giroud
Why are you comparing Giroud and Cazorla? They play different positions, they have different objectives in the team and on the field, they play completely different styles, and it's early in the season; Giroud may hit a hot streak, Cazorla may tire in the winter. Support them both
Airman23 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cazorla and giroud are completely different players
Another nub
Feli07 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
From Where do these guys come from? Phew...
Premiership (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I wonder why Wenger is trying to build french national team at the expense of arsenal 'cause I see no reason why a flop like Giroud is on the first team
Again, not a helpful notion - that Giroud is a flop after 7 games. He scored today, didn't he? Give the man some time! It's normal for a player to take at least a season to adapt both to the Premier League and to Arsenal's system. Sometimes longer.

And Wenger is well known for looking to the French league for players. Grimandi, Pires, Clichy, Koscielny, Gervinho, etc. Etc. The list is long and usually the players make a positive contribution
M0h1t (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He has 2 goals and 4 assists for arsenal in all competitions till now. And you say he's a flop? If you people watch any of arsenals matches you wudnt be callin him a flop. You are not a flop if you don't score gols
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Oh guys don't don't fall for it, he only made his account today...
I don't think he knws Henry took 9 games too score.... Don't call yourself a gooner if you don't have faith or knw history
Ne2011 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Omg.... These what happen when you watch football only for the goal or because everyone does so.... You just watch him play closely, then you will know Giroud is a good player but not great yet ...
Jantzen (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Giroud is getting better and better every match
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Not sure why, but I love seeing Wenger succeeding. I think maybe it's 'cause he's so obviously a fan through and through - he loves watching the games as much as anyone and he knows good football. Knows players too. I'm not convinced by Walcott (or Giroud for that matter) as worthy strikers but if he believes in them then who is anyone to argue?
The media? They are always trying to start an argument lol
He believed in van persie and look at him now. In wenger we trust
Footycray (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wenger is class, very composed. It's amazing what he has done with Arsenal even when stars have left them year in year out
Rubym (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I am a wenger fan but I feel like he has given Giroud so many chances (happy with his goal today though). He does so much side netting. He had many chances but he only converted one. Why does wenger doesn't give chances to Young PARK? Anyone?
Because young park is at celta vigo in spain
Not to mention giroud created walcotts goal.... Pay attention to the entire game not just goals please
Khunaro2555 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Gotta' give the guy time, one goal in the league is a confidence booster. Look at the game he had overall today. He took the ball on a counter to Podolski to set him up for his first goal and he made a beautiful through ball for Walcott with his goal
Diddyp20 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Rubym I don't know which game you watched to be honest!
Footycray (Manchester United) 2 years ago
So much impatience? You should expect him to not score much all of this season. Next season, he will flourish. People don't just join teams and start scoring by the dozen, it takes a lot of time. He didn't score for a very long time when he started with Montpellier, but once he did, he was a force to reckon with (that was last season). Hold your horses, there are reasons Wenger will never listen to your advice
Melboy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Oh come on rubym Giroud is a very good play maker and his passing is also very good.
I think you need time to get in your head wenger knows what he's doing, even if you don't always agree....
Oh and one more thing get a new profile pic....
OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW
Pkhakheria (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Old lady at about 2 min in was the highlight for me.    Glad Giroud scored, loved him in ligue 1, wanna see him prosper in premier league!
Nice to see the gunners fight back and what team play for all the goals. Cazola GOTW
MattsKitchen (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Two of my favourite teams battling it out. Hopefully the Hammers stay in the top ten this year; great starts. As for the Gunners: what a flow to the start of another year with new faces. Podolski has my heart already.

Can't wait for the DailyMotion 20 minute highlight reel

Kick4Life - changing lives through football