Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Arsenal, May 13
PortYoder (Arsenal) 1 year ago
One beautiful goal from each team. West Brom's other shouldn't have counted (nice finish though), and Arsenal's other two were gifts
SKool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Floppy fulop
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Unfortunate result for West Brom. Really the back up goalie Fulop or whatever had a poor match, kinda feel bad for him, the first and 3rd goal were just bad mistakes that shouldn't have gone in. Santo's goal was nice but really Arsenal got bit lucky there, I was hoping a loss for them. But West Brom had 2 great goals for sure in first 15, nice shots for them. But oh well good game to end season, but West Brom should have had win instead but I'm already excited for next season
Cudizone (Arsenal) 1 year ago
God I love football and Arsenal
Otownballer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That's the spirit!
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Unfortunate for West Bromwich Albion that the keeper couldn't fight back or catch control of his nerves after making such a blunder at the beginning. They attacked well and gave Arsenal a run for the money
Perseus (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I have a feeling that this game was fixed. Fulop plays 1 game in the whole season and he provides 2 assists. WHAT A JOKE!
Goonerforlife14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Just like how terry is a joke?
Kodyx (Juventus) 1 year ago
Fulop, what a joke...
Tomikato (Manchester City) 1 year ago
LOL fulop. Assist of the season!
Davidif (Arsenal) 1 year ago
WOW! HOW TERRIBLE IS FULOP. WE DIDN'T WIN THIS GAME BY OURSELVES, HE GAVE IT TO US
Areacodeboy7 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Wow, that's the Andre Santos from Fenerbache I expected to see. Thank you Marton Fulop. Thank GOD WE WON! Champions league football for the 15th season in a row!
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Great Job on Arsenal being able to secure champions league football next season, I really hope Van Persie decides to stay, I'm sure that with him and Podolski and Wilshere fit next season they can mount a title challenge, Good job Arsenal and Thank you Pat Rice for your service to this club. Also good luck to Roy on the England job hopefully he manages to shut down his critics
TotalFootball (Arsenal) 1 year ago
On another thought this notion that AW developes players is wrong, either you got it in your locker or you don't. The list of bad Gunners is so long, why they don't they discuss this is they didn't cost a lot so its not a real flop to the media. But You look at our bench over the last 5 years and there is some serious bad judgements in 1st side player evaluation. Park, Chamakh, Ramsey, Theo, Jenkinson, Arshavin, Denilson, eduardo, eboue, vela, Senderos, Baptista, rosicky, Bentner, Squillaci.... The list is longer than the hits and we sell them! And no one wants to talk about when we miss on a Diarra who we sold for 5. 5m and portsmouth sold for 20m in the same year! Now he's a RM star, all because AW wanted Flamini to feel no pressure.... Well now he is in Italy
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Mate I think you need to put the crack pipe down.

Park/Chamakh/Jenks have barely played and have only been here for like 1 season. (Chamakh 2 ok but w/e)

Rosicky/Theo/Ramsey/Eduardo/Arshavin have all put in some massive performances to keep us in the top 4 for the last few years

In fact the only real flops I see in your list are:

Senderos/Baptista.

And FYI, nobody hates on Eboue, ever. The guy is a hero.

#foolofatook
TotalFootball (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I don't want to over simplify the season, however Thierry Henry doesn't score vs. Sunderland away we are fourth! All hail Theirry Henry for one more year of Champions League football!
Tomikato (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Hail Henry, Hail RVP. Class Acts
Gooner786 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I thought Almunia was bad...
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 1 year ago
We should appreciate him for his poor performance. Otherwise, it would have been a different story for Arsenal
JimiPurcell (Arsenal) 1 year ago
As an Arsenal fan I have to say they were bloody awful. Fighting for third place? Jenkinson scares the hell out of me! Should not be in the first team

Kick4Life - changing lives through football