Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Arsenal, May 13
Zzyzzyzzs (Brisbane Roar) 1 year ago
"Whatever happens, I love this club and that will not change. " That's.... Not very convincing Robin
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Its sad that all the players who left Arsenal have gone on to win some sought of Trophy.... It would be really hard to convince RVP to stay. Eg. Henry>Barca, Nasri>City, Clichy>City, A. Cole>Chelsea, Fab>Barca
Deco20k (Chelsea) 1 year ago
The goalkeeper looks like he has been paid by arsenal
JimiPurcell (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Suppose You'd know.... Being a Chelsea fan and all
GoldandSilva (Manchester City) 1 year ago
I have never seen poorer goal keeping
ItsBergkamp (Arsenal) 1 year ago
For the first time we're nt on the blunder side of the game.... We've lost alot of games due to blunders but not this time, ty Fulop.... Now we've gotto look forward to next season.... Gotta' make alot of changes and improve, this standard won't bring us anywhere. We were lucky this season our rivals newcastle, spuds and chelsea slip up
Paulsito (Arsenal) 1 year ago
All the teams at the top slipped up, no need to try to make it seem as if us getting 3rd was pure luck, it was not. You also have to be able to take advantage of other teams losing.

With all of our players healthy or the majority, we are good enough, especially when you add Podolski to the mix. A healthy Wilshere and hopefully Diaby and the team looks very good.

A telling stat is that we lost 4 out of 7 matches early when we had lost Clichy, Nasri and Cesc and the new players were yet to gel, but for the rest of the season we were only 7 points from the top teams. Not so bad if you ask me.

Arsenal!
Kelzydre (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Thanks to Yossi Benayoun for his outstanding performances, we the Arsenal fans are grateful and we wish you the best of luck
Diddyp20 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I wish we could buy him! He has helped us a lot!
Blueheart (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Wtf fulop?! I don't recall you being that terrible in goal when you were with us 2 seasons ago? Lol
Surajthapa (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I don't know what to say.... But Arsenal have become a team that can only play for 3rd or 4th place now. I'm happy they are third and are qualified for champions league next season but I was expecting more than that from Arsenal. They should be fighting for the trophy not just a spot in Champions league. This is pure business of a football club. They need to worry more about the pride more and try to win trophies not just places in tournaments. Happy and disappointed at the same time. Football has gone to a new ERA...
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 1 year ago
So when we lost Fabregas, Nasri and Clichy you expected us to win the league? #realisticexpectationsbro
[account-removed] 1 year ago
That Goalie has lack of IQ, he is like a donkey if I may be honest
MarkoPollo (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
I'm so impressed with this team. 3rd place after the rough start is incredible, especially with a club like Man City in front prostituting itself to an investor. They bought their success, you guys earned it.

Definitely the most respectable top-team in England! Congrats Arsenal
Paulsito (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Very intelligent there!    Thanks!
Hmfreestyle (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Cool story bro!
Yellow (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hmfreestyle, according to your profile, you're a 19 year old male. Don't act like you've been supporting City before 2008
Otownballer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Don't forget we also lost two of the best midfielders in Europe AND finished with a higher points total than last season
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The irony is Fulop is a former Spud
Paxetbonum (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Santos in limited playing time this season has already scored more goals than Clichy did in his entire time at Arsenal. I don't miss him or Nasri. Hart, Kompany, Zabaleta, Agüero, Silva, Touré, Dzeko, Balotelli, et. Al. Were all more important to City than those losers. Obviously, the loss of Fab. Hurt, though his eventual move back home to Barca was long forseen. A loss of RVP, meanwhile, would be crushing. Arsenal has shown great fight and determination this season in overcoming innumerable obstacles. If we make the right moves this summer (emphasis on the if), we will contend for trophies next year. This is a critical time for the club
Tomikato (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Clichy has been quite useful at City. Nasri not so much, at least not yet.

RVP is a class act. Don't think he'll go for money. Arsenal legend. Along with a second striker (Pudolski) RVP can only be more devastating
Boatdude (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
After that first huge mistake, GK just lost his nerve
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Martin fulop was some useless goalkeeper btw
JimiPurcell (Arsenal) 1 year ago
As an Arsenal fan I have to say they were bloody awful. Fighting for third place? Jenkinson scares the hell out of me! Should not be in the first team

Kick4Life - changing lives through football