Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Arsenal, May 13
Thepredestrian (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I am better than Fulop
Butters (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Feel hella sorry for the west brom keeper horrible start for him :/ but good stuff arsenal! And good luck roy hodgson!
Tbuchanan29 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
That goalkeeper was just downright awful. He literally threw the game on that last goal
Kraybon (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Worst Gk performance ever!
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Haha not likely, Almunia has had some absolute shockers in the past
[account-removed] 2 years ago
When I heard there was bad GK'ing mistakes in the arsenal game I thought wenger may have started fabianski or recalled almunia, too bad it was fulop for bromwich
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Where's the commentary?
Thrash4ever (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thanks, Fulop - we can't defend to save our lives, too!    P. S. Happy ST. Totteringham's DAY!
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
A win was that was needed. COYG. Great way to finish a season that at the start looked like it was all lost.

Happy ST. Totteringham's DAY
SKool (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Gibbs is a true hero. What a block
LeeChungYong (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Whether RVP leaves or stays, I respect him for all he has done for Arsenal. Obviously I would love for him to stay but if he decides to go, can't really judge him for that.... Unless if he goes to man city which I don't think he will
Shishir7290 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It looked as if the WBA goalie was secretly playing for Arsenal. 3 terrible blunders for the goals. Had Ben Foster been playing, there is no way, Arsenal would have scored those goals. Congrats on 3rd place anyway. I had predicted them to finish outside the top 4 with the way they started the season, and how poor the squad looked on paper
Rickroll (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Auwww,tell me about how are you gonna' celebrate last 5min and end up with cryingggg.Auwww.So sad
Clements54 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Big Up Pat Rice
Ardak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
For those who wonder what van Persie said after the WBA game, here are his words about his future:

"We will have a chat next week somewhere. You never know but Arsenal is a massive club, a great club. I have been playing here for eight years and I love this club. Whatever happens that will never change. We will see. We will have a chat and go from there".

Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
LOL wow we got very lucky. Thank you fulop for playing on our side! I can't get over how f*****g hilarious that last blunder was...
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He punched that ball like a lil girl
Superfanof (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arsenal have to thank west bromwich goalkeeper for giving them the lead

Kick4Life - changing lives through football