Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Arsenal, May 13
Yellow (Arsenal) 1 year ago
4 losses in the first 7 games. 2 losses in the last 16. From 17th to 3rd, I'm really proud of how we turned the season around.

15 consecutive years of champions league football and finishing above Spurs - There's only one Arsene Wenger. North London is RED.

Hakred90 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
15 consecutive years of champions league football and finishing above Spurs - There's only one Arsene Wenger. North London is RED
[account-removed] 1 year ago
I really hope we have bigger ambitions than finishing above Spurs though...
Hakred90 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Well I always dreaming that arsenal will win pl or champions league, hope they will make that dream come true next season.... But we can enjoy your achievement for this season right? 3rd after those hammering at old trafford and poor run at the start of the season...
AlexandreTheGr8 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Wow nice goalie work. Must not be a spurs fan
Wiskid (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Tottenham.... I have never heard of this club?
NebexGun (Arsenal) 1 year ago
He said Spurs!.... LOL
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Arsenal is going to get a lot of money for RVP
Goonerfan13 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
He's not leaving  
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I thought his contract ends? Free transfer? No?
Yellow (Arsenal) 1 year ago
No.... People forget he has a year left. As did Nasri, except, RVP loves the club and we love him
Isnotfish (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Shockingly poor job by Fulop.    That being said, hats off to arsenal for turning this season around. It's been quite a fight.
Kon91 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Fulop was doing his best Almunia/Gomes impression
Scavenger894 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Mobes (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Not the best start or the best finish but we have accomplished our goal, I am proud of the team for the great comeback. We are expecting big things next season arsenal!
Walwin10 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Perfect tackle from Gibbs, my boy came out of no where and committed to his tackle, that west brom player didn't know what happened. That was brilliant, I can't believe I missed it during the game. Thank you BBC Sports LOL!
Long was clearly offside, you wonder whether someone paid off the ref to spoil Arsenal's chances of finishing 3rd. Thank god the gunners found it in them to win the match despite the fact they were 2-1 down
Dippers07 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Arsene Wenger- "Szczesny has played injured in the last five weeks with a shoulder problem. He gets injected on the day of a game and plays, you cannot maintain your level like that forever. "
Such a Hero is our Gk.
Akonipe (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Szczesny alongside RVP is the reason how we were able to clutch the 3rd position
Gigiggg9 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That explains his performance for the last three games!
Very good to know, otherwise I was thinking that he should be replaced sooner or later
49ers04 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Spuds gave away third the second they started printing MIND THE GAP t-shirts.  This was written in the stars.
49ers04 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Oh and when they got Adebayor. I mean comeeee onnnnn...
Wiskid (Arsenal) 1 year ago
People are saying that RVP's comments after the game were not looking good for us. But com on guys if I was in his shoes I would be playing my hards close to my vest as well. No need to blurt out one way or another what your doing. I didn't take anything negative from the comments made
I just read about how his wife wants to stay in London, could play a big part
GunningAditya (Arsenal) 1 year ago
What if chelsea puts in the bid. just kidding he is not going anywhere
SKool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
And not to mention that he has kids too. RVP will stay
Akonipe (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Honestly, Koscielny's brain is not wired to be defensive. Either that or his just a dumb kid.... We seriously need a better defence. Enhancing the top with more players would be nice too, can't rely on RVP forever
Henrywannabe (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Koscienly has been one of our most consistent defenders all season. Vermaelen has been a loose cannon in certain games and Koscienly came good for us in the end. Not a great performance but a make shift midfield infront of our defence doesn't make it easy
NebexGun (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I think it is you who is dumb!
DaniPak (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Are you crazy? By saying Kos was bad? He was immense all season long, I rate him as a second best CB in the country at the moment (Kompany first).... You just retarded a bit.... I'm sorry but you are, its like you havent watch any game this season and talk shiit...
SKool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Akonipe, your a joke
Saucy05 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Lmao " second best CB in the country" you high or something? Let's put it this way, if he was in either mancity, Chelsea or manu he wouldn't even make the bench. Granted he has improved from last year
Riglore (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I think he would start anywhere else but Man city where Kompany and Lescott are both immense players. But I can see him starting for Chelsea or Man UTD
Koscielny is arguably one of the best centrebacks in the Premier League, and this season has been more consistent than Vermaelen!

They don't call him 'BOSScielny' for nothing...
Mirulmad (Arsenal) 1 year ago
@Akonipe you must have forgotten the kungfu kick save he made against sturridge. The block he made at the stoppage time of 1st half when grant holt tried to strike the ball in the norwich game. The stop he made against rafael and arsenal counter-attacked for RVP's goal against MU at emirates. And in europe's competition, he had outclassed messi and robinho before
MatinArshavin (Arsenal) 1 year ago
You're a real dumbass Akonipe bet you only got that mindset from reading RedCafe or some s**t, the man's growing up to be a real beast. It took Kompany 3-4 years to become the man he is at City & Koscielny is on his way to be as good as him or better
Paulsito (Arsenal) 1 year ago
He just doesn't know footy, I do t even believe that Komoany is better than the Kos. This guy was all over Messi like white on rice. There is no defender in the PL that has the vast array of skills that he does. Lescott is not even close to this young man
Sinnical (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Stay or go, RVP cemented his legacy this season and I wish him only the best
Santos is a better striker then Chamakh lol

Kick4Life - changing lives through football