Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Great Aaron Ramsey Debate
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I just posted a few minutes ago on the forum that I am very mad and upset about the treatment and criticism of Ramsey from some of our fans. Before his leg injury he was playing like an absolute stud and he seems to have finally gotten over that terrible day at Stoke. His passing is usually good, his finishing can improve but let's remember that he is a midfield player and they always get better and learn how to play the game as they develop, especially at Arsenal. People are looking at him to take over from Fabregas in the middle of the field, can you even fathom how much pressure that would put on you? He is a great player at this moment and he is still young. The sky is the limit. Whenever I see that he is on the team sheet I get happy for him, I think about everything he has been through and I love that Arsene is giving him chances. I also believe that he is taking them. If he was playing at a club like Blackburn or Wigan for example, he would shine and everyone would be wanting us to get him. Now that he's at a club where there is more pressure and the team is harder to get into, apparently he isn't goon enough anymore? I would love to hear full opinions
Realmcoy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
My full opinion on Ramsey is full of praise for him. At such a young age he's showing much more promise than VP and Cesc did when they were his age imo. He's gonna' be sooo huge for this club and the ppl criticising him all the time are just typical wagonists/doubting-lame fans that always want Wenger to spend big cash on a CAM to replace Cesc. I made a comment on Ghanaboy's post (Class Of 2010/2011 Vs. Class 2011/2012) stating that since Cesc an Nasri left, the team has improved their fighting spirit because the rest of the team used to give those two a little bit too much faith and confidence. All of our attacks were being funnelled through them but now everybody has stepped their game up to supply VP with the perfect final ball now that they've left and his name at the top of the EPL goal scoring chart says it all. To see Ramsey apart of that obvious improvement was off the hook and his contributions have been super important as he scored some very crucial goals as Douglie27 already highlighted. His versatility was very necessary when we lost some key players due to injury in the middle of the season too.

If you don't have faith in wenger u'll never appreciate what he's doing with this team and if you don't love Ramsey, you can't say you love Van persie and Fabregas as Wenger sees the same in Ramsey as he did with those 2 Arsenal legends.... He has much more to learn but his confidence is an amazing quality to watch for a player his age
[account-removed] 2 years ago
My opinion on Ramsey is that he was awesome before January and now he is burn out because he was playing every game. I think next year will be a big season for him if he prepare well in the summer. To all Ramsey haters please be patient he just return from bad injury
Gunning4Glory (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Think arsenalfbce hit the nail on the head, earlier in the season Ramsey was amazing and everyone loved him. Then he got burnt out and Arsenal hit some bad form (due to no full backs) but Ramsey's drop in form meant he got the blame. Next season with Wilshere and Diaby (hopefully) back he won't get worn out and will be great for us
Davian (Arsenal) 2 years ago
One has to remember b4 his broken leg he was playing in a midfield orchestrated by fabregas and song. It didn't matter who was the third cog in midfield as long as song and cesc played arsenal looked brilliant.
So back then he played with no real pressure to perform and being british he was overhyped for good performances also another thing to note he was playing along side song in midfield and not in the role he is playing now...
ThatDamnPerson (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He's welsh, and I think its only english players tht are overhyped
Mrpresiden (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I just want to say. . he will be our future captain if he stay.
Arsenalkb (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You guys ar blind or you don't know anything about football if you think Ramsey is a good player! That is all I have t say!
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Amazing point well done
Gunning4Glory (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yea clearly Wenger and Ferguson are both just lucky in their careers and have no clue what they are doing
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I guess when people were moaning and joking about Song, he was never a good player after? You haven't ever closely watched Ramsey have you?
ThatDamnPerson (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I was reading that people doubted song, and fabregas received some criticism too, so how can you expect ramsey to be world class at this young age? -. -
PeterzeGooner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
^spot on.... I recall people laughing at wenger for not buying xabi alonso and sticking with alex song. The fans also criticized fabregas at one point cause he was creating chances for others, but he was not scoring his own. Time proved the doubters wrong and wenger right. The same will happen with ramsey
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
There's no debate imo the man is a year older than me and he's captain of his country.... That should tell you everything you need to know. Wenger know's how to develop young players into absolutely sensational players. People forget about his horrible injury and how that set him back and how he still has plenty of room to grow. In Arsene We Trust
Nice and simply put bro.... He's an amazing prospect and he already is the captain of his country's senior team. That's world class
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Like all footballers, confidence is key. I've seen his flashes of brilliance, and the lad has definately got talent. I will say that in his last few performances he doesn't seem to be as penetrative. He's comfortable spreading play sideways or backwards, but I would like to see him being more adventurous going forward.

If he can partner Wilshere in CM for the next 5 years we will have own own Xavi/Iniesta pairing. Teams will not be able to handle it
AradhyaK (Arsenal) 2 years ago
While what you say is true, I think he hasn't been playing like a world class player, but no player does at his age. This season he has been pushed into the spotlight due to Fabregas' and Cashri's departures and I have absolutely no doubt that he's going to become one of Arsenal's legends, but let's face it, he isn't the best Arsenal player right now and isn't on form
Ahmadillomon (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Can't count how many times i've been at his defence. I absolutely love the guy. He has great attitude(shows how determined he is to recover from that horrific injury. You think it doesn't leave any mental effects?) and is humble. Plus he loves the club. I feel that he is constantly victimized by gooners who are unreasonable.

1)he is 21. Name me any other player who is 21 and put right smack into action after a horrific injury to replace a world class player and orchestrate a team as a key playmaker.
2)before his injury, he was actually only breaking into the first team. Breaking into first team-->injury-->key playmaker. A huge leap aint it?

I won't continue. I've got a million things to say but i've said it a thousand times in the chat section to gooners who just don't seem to get it.

Let's talk about something more constructive and positive shall we?

1)do you think ramsey is ready to be in the first 11? Should he go on loan? Should he be a backup/rotation/substitute/understudy of another, more developed player?
2)do you think his sudden introduction into the team after his injury has done more good than bad or bad than good for his development?
3)what role should he play?
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
1) Yes I think Ramsey is ready for the first team. Reason being is up until January Ramsey looked every bit a class player. He has shown he can deliver on the big occasions aswell and has played great in a lot of games that people never seem to mention. For me, when everyone one is fit the midfield should look like this:

Song Wilshere
Ramsey

In pre season when Ramsey and Wilshere played together you could see they were developing good chemistry on the pitch and I think they could be the prems answer to Xavi/Iniesta. I can't see Arteta playing there cos where he has played this season I see Arteta as out Xabi Alonso and with the way Arsenal play I think CAM is too much running for Arteta to do. People also forget that we compete in 4 competitions so everyone will get game time.

2) I think its good he was thrust into the first team. Just think, if Cesc was still here would he get any game time? And would he even develop properly? As all the team did was expect Cesc ans Nasri to do everything. Remember Cesc was thrust into the first team cos we sold Viera and it done wonders for him.

3) I think he should be a CAM. Earlier in the season (before we signed Arteta) Ramsey & Rosicky were taking turns playing in the double pivot with a DM (whether Song or Frimpong) and I didn't think it worked. When Ramsey played there I think his eagerness and work rate caused him to forget to retain his shape and when you play a double pivot with Song you need to be prepared to cover the defence aswell as Song also likes to go forward. CAM is good for him as his workrate allows him to cover alot of ground in the whole and always find himself in pockets of space. Also when he plays CAM he will also drop back (due to his exceptional workrate) and then the opposition will not know where the next attack will come from as the 'playmake' has dropped back
@Ahmadillomon....

1) He is ready to be an integral part of the 1st team. We have excellent midfielders so he won't start every match. He should not go on loan, he is already pretty experienced for a 21 year old and because the team would feel the effects since his stamina is so great.... It would be obvious when he's not in the squad.

2)His sudden introduction has done a world of good because he has scored and made a number of assists and ALL were integral to our latest revival.

3)He should play all over the midfield.... Anywhere where he can as long as he's getting a chance to make an impact
Ahmadillomon (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sounds good to me mate.
Filsuf (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I must say what he's shown so far this season is very unimpressive and he should be benched. Those people that say "he's world class" never substantiate it. 'work-rate' and 'stamina' don't count 'cause any hungry young footballer has it, those attributes don't define someone world class. Being 21 is old enough to show your worth. No leg break excuses please, its been 2 years already.

But ramsey's a cool cat. I'm not saying he should leave, or go on loan. As long as he keeps his head down, bides his time and work hard, he'll have a chance to be a great midfielder. At the moment, he stays on the bench
He won't start much when Diaby is fit. That's the main reason he was getting so much playing time
Redhertz (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I really like him as a player and what I have see from his twitter and interviews and stuff. He's only 20/21 so years to go yet in development and this really is his first full season as a regular starter. I think with Mikel there and Rosicky playing better he will learn much more than he was previously.

Also with Jack coming back it will give them time, like DeffyDuck said, to create an awesome partnership
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Just in case anyone wanted to carry on this debate I copied and pasted the massive convo from a couple of pages ago....

Hello gooners,

Alright, this post is for the real arsenal supporters and I'm going to keep this as simple as possible. For those giving ramsey stick.... Just how short is your memory? Let me remind you that we no longer have cesc as our focal point in attack. 3-4 years ago, arsenal were practically shredding teams to pieces.... It was like a mini barca. No one could stop us, and cesc was the one pulling the strings while flamini and hleb were there for support. Wenger then gradually was bleeding ramsey into the 1st team, and before his horrific leg break @ stoke, rambo was our sharp shooter who had one hell of an eye for a goal. Look up his goals vs portsmouth (home/away) and an fa cup tie winning goal @ whu and those are just a few examples of why he is was given the captain's armband for wales. He isn't a playmaker and never was. His best attributes comes out when there is a true no. 10 playing alongside him, ie fabregas. Ramsey is a ball winner and a pinpoint accurate finisher. This season may be proving the latter wrong, but that is because 1. There is no cesc and 2. Ramsey is playing out of position. He's been either forced in the hole or playing out wide like this past saturday. Furthermore, he is not like wilshere that can operate in little pockets of space.... Ramsey needs lots and lots of space to truly show off his skills. He's got quick feet and are able to take on defenders. Apart from van persie, ramsey is probably the 2nd best technical player in the squad atm.

Theres no need for putting so much heat on ramsey. We still haven't replaced cesc yet, and if anything.... Arteta has been completely useless in midfield. He even plays deeper than ramsey, and at least ramsey can spot a pass or two. I havent seen one single attempt at a thorough ball from arteta all season. Its almost like he's a liability that is just an extra pass to be honest. I think we are very fortunate to have rambo in the team, the lad has got some unbelievable tekkers and sure, he's been a bit jaded in front of goal but trust me gooners, ramsey will come good.... We just need to get our no. 10
+5
Groundup
(Arsenal)
12 hours ago
Kiss my what?
SKool
(Arsenal)
12 hours ago
Kiss my Arsenal iykwim loljk
KissMy
(Arsenal)
12 hours ago
ARSEnal
Groundup
(Arsenal)
12 hours ago
"apart from van persie, ramsey is probably the 2nd best technical player in the squad atm. "

I know people have basically established RVP as Deity but let me tell you this, the most technically gifted dribbler on the squad right now is Chambo. Hell I even think Gibbs is right up there when it comes to dribbling

I MEAN dribbling ONLY. So don't you all start coming at me with sledge hammers.

I think its near blasphemy to say Arteta has been completely useless in midfield. He definitely has not been as adventurous as he perhaps should be but to say he is useless is naive and forces one to question you knowledge of football.

I do concede that he could/should chip in with a through ball or two, he does do a lot of side passes.
Werewolf
(Arsenal)
12 hours ago
Contradiction number 1
Ramsey plays of out position on the left and in the hole. So where do you propose is his best position? One of the double pivot with Song? No way will Wenger play him there over Arteta at the moment.

Contradiction number 2
Ramsey has got quick feet and can take on defenders then why does he needs lots and lots of space?

Contradiction number 3
Arteta is a liability and has not attempt a through ball? This contradicts with the club you have been watching and support mate....

Unbelievable!
+1
Bergkamp2012
(Arsenal)
12 hours ago
I agree with most of the post. Fans should always support there players. But If ramsey wants to play in our team, he needs to think quicker and be more psotive with his passing. But your right the kid is a finisher. But saying arteta is useless, is the most idiotic thing I have heard in awhile discredits your whole post.
+1
Illman
(Arsenal)
11 hours ago
A lot of contradictions and nonsense in this whole thread but "kiss my" is trying to make one good point which I strongly agree with. Get off Rambo's back already !

I've been supporting arsenal for nearly 15 years and with the number of players I've seen criticized, abused and pushed out of the club I really want to say that we have some of the most suffocating fans in the league!
KissMy
(Arsenal)
11 hours ago
Werewolf, read my post again....

1. Keyword: OR. I said ramsey's been either forced out of position playing in the hole OR by being put out on the left flank (while coming in midfield as the game gradually plays on)

2. Because he's better out in space 1 on 1 versus defenders rather than in the pockets of traffic where his quick feet are utilized

3. Is not a contradiction at all. Have you seen the difference between last years and this years squad? We didn't have a player in midfield that was as useless as arteta. Last years midfield had something to contribute all the team, ie wilshere supporting cesc while song stays back and ventures at unsuspecting times.
+1
KissMy
(Arsenal)
11 hours ago
I'm sorry, but arteta is really becoming a burden to the team's play.

Listen up for a sec here.... Teams are figuring out how to play us. Lets look at QPR, all the minnows out there are just parking the bus nowadays and we are wasting so much time and energy trying to find that extra pass. Hence why I think arteta is becoming a liability because he just reinforces the most damaging aspect of our play this season.... That extra pass, which arteta is incredibly so great at doing. Seriously, name me one game where he has even put in a thorough ball for van persie or walcott? We need to be slicing and dicing teams up, not passing it around midfield and attacking on the flank.
KissMy
(Arsenal)
11 hours ago
Groundup, your spot on.... Ox is a great dribbler and is the future.

But what I mean by technical ability is that I am referring to the ability of touch, handling, passing, and clever use of the feet which ramsey has clearly shown
ThatDamnPerson
(Arsenal)
11 hours ago
Arteta wins the ball and distributes it forward. He doesn't make amazing passes but he can keep possession. That's why he's great.
Thierry14henry
(Arsenal)
11 hours ago
Lol WOW, did you actually think this one through and through before saying support a player only to condemn another.... Really Bias post @"Kiss my"

And tbh ramsey is a good player but youve given way too much credit that I don't think he deserve as his form isn't where he should be. Leg break has been over two yrs now, he's been a regular in the first team, when he come down to it he need to pick himself up and do a whole lot better than he's doing right now.
+1
ThatDamnPerson
(Arsenal)
11 hours ago
I think the fans are really ruining his confidence though.... He won't get any better if you give him so much abuse smh....
+1
KissMy
(Arsenal)
11 hours ago
Gooners,

I apologize if i've offended anyone by my opinions but its just that the loss @ QPR was quite demoralizing for me. I shut off the radio for the weekend, didn't look at a single tabloid, didn't even bother for MOTD, didn't even touch my project for school until 2 hours of the class. You don't understand just how much it feels losing to a bunch of minnows, especially if there best player was suspended. And especially since they're relegation bound.
Thierry14henry
(Arsenal)
11 hours ago
Yeah I know how you feel. But look at the positive side of things, we are still 3rd and spurs are still in our shadow. Just gotta' look at winning the next match, which is a lot bigger than QPR match.
KissMy
(Arsenal)
11 hours ago
Yes of course I'm going to be biased, every team has that someone that needs piss off and for me, it aint ramsey. If anything.... Its arteta. Thierry14, that's the whole point of my post.... Ramsey is off form because he's being forced into the cesc role which isn't him at all. He's best playing off a real no. 10 and arteta isn't it (not that I'm saying he is) but rather we desperately need to go out get one. Also, forget about the leg break, I'm not feeling any pity for him due to it. Ramsey actually looks as if he never had a leg break, but whats putting him off form is basically what i've been saying
Furory
(Arsenal)
11 hours ago
Kissmy, on the arteta issue, you're totally wrong. Arteta's role is in the mould of makelele- a deep lying playmaker. His job is to keep possession/distribute the ball and when you look at the stats, you'll see that he does this exceptionally well. What he does is not glamourous, but it has allowed song to notch up his amazing assists and keeps our backfour covered. Of course, ideally, it would be nice if he had the vision of cesc, but he's not cesc.... He's arteta.
+1
KissMy
(Arsenal)
11 hours ago
Which has been more effective for you?

-ramseys current form
Or
-arteta's contributions of side passes
Thierry14henry
(Arsenal)
11 hours ago
Now since you go there.... I think it's fair to say he shouldn't be playing at all since we have no #10 and he's practically useless without a fabregas kinda player playing alongside him.
Thierry14henry
(Arsenal)
11 hours ago
Arteta! Because he keeps the possession of the ball, switches the point of attack and generally more effective as suppose to Ramsey.
KissMy
(Arsenal)
11 hours ago
Ok just because i've mentioned cesc nearly a hundred times doesn't mean I was referring arteta in cesc role or the guy that was suppose to replace cesc. Hence why i've been stating that we desperately need a no. 10 to play alongside with ramsey.

Yeh, actually furory, now that you mention it, arteta is like makelele but the thing is we shouldnt have midfielders playing deep all the time like arteta. Furthermore, arteta is hardly the ideal distributer. He keeps possession sometimes, but most of the time he'll take the ball into no where and then pass it the sideways. Also, what allows song to move up is our highline. We practically play with 3 in the back with a wedge-like shape most of the time with koscielny or vermaelen sitting behind the the deepest.
ThatDamnPerson
(Arsenal)
10 hours ago
Kissmy, your opinion on arteta, is like when florentino perez said "We will not miss Makélelé. His technique is average, he lacks the speed and skill to take the ball past opponents, and ninety percent of his distribution either goes backwards or sideways. He wasn't a header of the ball and he rarely passed the ball more than three metres. Younger players will arrive who will cause Makélelé to be forgotten. "
And look at what happened after he left RM
+1
Werewolf
(Arsenal)
10 hours ago
Hey kissmy

Yes. I saw the OR. Now let me ask you where is Ramsey favoured position?

I do agree that Ramsey is playing out of postion on the left but the argument that you made regardiing him needing 'lots and lots of space to truly show off his skills' is just not sound.

And you are undermining the efforts and hard work put in by Arteta this season. Arteta is pretty much as underrated as Ramsey(if not more). He played a key role in stabling the squad early on and helped revive our season. And I dare say he is playing better than Ramsey this season.

Just my opinion. No hard feelings mate.
KissMy
(Arsenal)
10 hours ago
Best position would be supporting the most advanced midfielder imo. That's where he thrived before the leg break, winning the ball back, getting into space, interchanging passes, finishing the attack in the third when the no. 10/2nd striker wasnt. We should be having song and ramsey supporting the no. 10 and I'm not even too sure wilshere would be the one to fill that role.

I understand why arteta passes sideways so much. Its a good way to keep possession and set tactics straight.... But it slows the tempo and everyone is playing the way we use too with cesc in the prem nowadays, so everyone, especially the minnows, knows how to set their defence up.
Chargui (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Deffyduck
I would have liked to see this debate live. Side passes are not just for possession, you pass the ball and pass the ball and sooner or later some space opens up. Barca plays like that and we've been playing like that for many years now. And Arteta staying deep has allowed Song to develop his playmaking skills.
Ramsey will only get better, he's already very good. Can't play on the wing though, we need him as cover for Arteta or Rosicky. Depth is key. Ramsey is a great player to have in the squad right now already, and he could develop into a fantastic player, I think he will
Depth is definitely key and it's very important to keep the intensity high when our regular starters are injured too. I was so happy for rosicky when he made his way back to an amazing form but ramsey is the type of player that will always add a lot of quality once our best players are around to support which was similar to what fabregas went through b4 everyone even considered him a world class player. Wilshire and diaby are key for our midfield along with song, once those key members keep fit It will help ramsey's development even more and everyone in this debate will be praising wenger more and forget all about the struggles the squad went through. Arteta won't have to play such a defensive game either, especially if we recruit m'vila. He will be free to express himself, prolly play in a more advanced role and concentrate on hitting top form like rosicky and the squad wud be buzzing with more energy.

Criticism is necessary but If the players feel like the squad at any given time isn't strong enuff it will have an effect on the players in any aspect. I don't think wenger is about to allow any lingering doubt around the camp and I think the fans should be mindful about that when we see who the coach shows the exit at the end of this season
Davian (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ramsey the second best player technically in the squad lololololololol!
Deffy is losing his mind, ramsey reminds me of a more technical lampard that's all
I see ramsey playing at the base of midfield beside song, but wenger wants him to be a CAM....
Wilshire is more of a hole player, he played CAM there in the youth team, but seems to be goal shy vs ramsey....

Honestly the best dribbler i've ever seen in an arsenal shirt for the last 7 years is arshavin, its amazing how he's not good enough right now
Chargui (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Deffyduck
I would have liked to see this debate live. Side passes are not just for possession, you pass the ball and pass the ball and sooner or later some space opens up. Barca plays like that and we've been playing like that for many years now. And Arteta staying deep has allowed Song to develop his playmaking skills.
Ramsey will only get better, he's already very good. Can't play on the wing though, we need him as cover for Arteta or Rosicky. Depth is key. Ramsey is a great player to have in the squad right now already, and he could develop into a fantastic player, I think he will
Nastytrick01p (Everton) 2 years ago
Guys I love Ramsey. Forget his miss against City, that was a one time thing. Ramsey is the next best thing since sliced bread. You guys are not giving him enough credit. The future of Arsenal midfield looks like this

--------Song--------
--Ramsey--M. Martin--

Rotation: Wilshere for Martin, Oxtail for Martin(ox plays in LW, but when the need arrives he can step in), and also Diaby for Martin. Arteta will have to hit the gym and put on some muscle because otherwise there won't be any space for him in the team(he is Song's backup)
Nope Ramsey and Wilshere for me not MM their names will be mention as if they are Holy divines. Mark my work Ramsey and Wilshere will be best midfield partner from three years now
Nope Ramsey and Wilshere for me not MM their names will be mention as if they are Holy divines. Mark my work Ramsey and Wilshere will be best midfield partner from three years now
Katsumeiyo (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ramsey is going to be great, and to be quite honest I even have more faith in him than wilshere for next season. What most people seem to forget is, in football you need a learning curve and wilshere doesn't have the minutes and the experience for that, he too will be even greater than Ramsey eventually but for now Ramsey is the man.

I also agree with Nastytrick Arteta should be a Song replacement. In addition we need another CAM, Rosicky is a perfect mentor, the ox would grow into that postion eventually, but most people seem also to forget about Myatchi, in a season or two, you all will be amazed. We are set for the future if we allow our talents to grow. But I feel Wenger need to make tough choices like parting of Diaby, Benayoun, Djourou, Ashravin, and even Chamakh, he has always shown faith in his squad. For our team we do not need a squad that can win against any body on a good day. We need a squad that can be consistant day in and day out, and to not divert from Original question, Ramsey has the quality for it. Please don't be too harsh on him and let him mature to the likes of a great midfielder we so deserve
Forgot to add.... A lot of people are still factoring diaby, and I'm so shocked by that. This guy hasn't been fit in forever. We would pass on a great addition for our team by keeping him? Trust me I like the guy, and even feel sorry for him at times, but if you want to build a winning team, tough choices have to be made
Goonerforlife14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You'll never know what a player has to offer with talent like diaby's. Same thing with rosicky had we let him go he won't be here now or with rvp had we left him go because of his injuries we won't have him here today. Diaby reminds me of them he has that very important talent. His time isn't over here yet and I think arsene knows that
Guys Real madrid wanted diaby at one point. He is a gem that needs to be hidden away for a while, because if we let him play now barca will come after his ass. Also Diaby played in the World CUP in the First team! Besides RVP who else in the current arsenal squad played in the world cup? Yeah I thought so
Double post FTW
Both valid points.... In football you never know. Same way we Arsenal fans all think Wilshere would be a Messiah, what if he doesn't deliver, anyways, exciting to be a gooner, even with another tropheeless season

Kick4Life - changing lives through football