Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
The Arseway Blog
Soundtrack76 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hi zilch, cloudst and threk.
First of all, I wanted to thank you guys for this amazing website, because nobody has mentioned it so far
Your post include trustful research, a detailed anlyse and a logic conclusion.
That's excatly what has been missing in the arsenal chat for more than 1 year or so.

I know it takes much time to reseach your information and to put the text together but I wanted to propose a next topic:
The influential and power of the board member etc.... Just to throw in some names: gazidis, PHW, kroenke, usmanov.... You could explain their position and the connection to our bad buisness(regarding contract talks with nike and fly emirates, the lack of spending etc.).

It's just a suggestion, if you are also planning or interested in doing such a thing it would be very appreciated
Once again thanks and keep the awesome work up
Zilch (Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
@Soundtrack76: First of all thanks for the appreciation, I'm glad you like our site Your proposed article sounds good and seems like Threk's department so I'll run it by him and see what he thinks. He is currently working on a rather large article and at any given time he's researching about 3-4 new topics so he has a bit to do but I'm sure he'd enjoy digging up the dirt on our board members for you so hopefully he'll put it in the pipeline
Soundtrack76 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Well, it not has to be done immediatly, just if he has time over the next 3-6 months.
I think many other people arent understanding the situation, and they would also appreciate it.

New Article, Schalke vs Arsenal Short Review

Link: arseway.wordpress.com/2012/11/09/match-review-scha...

Fulham preview tomorrow gooners
Match Review: Arsenal vs Fulham, what went wrong...

Link: arseway.wordpress.com/2012/11/12/match-review-arse...

Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Are there gonna' be anymore editorials? Like the lopez one
Cloudst 1 year ago
Who else do you want to see? Zaha and Hughes? Working on it after I'm done the JC piece i've been working on
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Well I did have an idea where take a player we where linked with in the past transfer window an see if they would improve the squad we have now but its kinda uneeded so you should work on what your doing
Hahaha! Great idea! I'll ask Threk to pour out all his pent up frustrations by writing an article of how things could've been if we'd got Shaqiri ^_^

Cloudst will be veeeerry busy come January
Cloudst 1 year ago
Oh I realize that
Here we go, North London Derby Match Preview: Arsenal vs Spurs

Link: arseway.wordpress.com/2012/11/17/match-preview-nor...
Match Review: Arsenal vs Tottenham - A Red Letter Day in North London!

Link: arseway.wordpress.com/2012/11/18/match-review-arse...
Cloudst 1 year ago
Upping the youth talents! Dahlquist and Raage handed trials at Arsenal:

Link: arseway.wordpress.com/2012/11/26/upping-the-youth-...
Match Preview: Everton vs Arsenal     Link: arseway.wordpress.com/2012/11/28/match-preview-eve...
New article by Threkstari!

Link: arseway.wordpress.com/2012/12/10/foreign-ownership...

Enjoy gooners!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football