Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Swansea City V Arsenal, Jan 15
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Not a penalty IMO but Swansea passed better, defended better, pressed better and overall, played better. We were simply outplayed so congrats Swansea. Thankfully we have players returning from injury soon
Subaru (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Missed the match completely. Hats off to Swan for beating us. Congratz. And I guess we have some work to do.
11arsenal10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That was not a penalty but we deserved to lose
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It was a penalty -. -
Hudzai (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Dyer almost break Ramsey's leg there. Lucky he pull quickly. But still he cost us two goals earlier
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If you voted Swansea rubbish you are pathetic. Arsenal played like s**t, squad not good enough can't rely on rvp and henry alone. Arshavin is a dam duck
Gunboto (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well, well, I know most of my (die hard)Arsenal fans like me will now agree with me when I told them that this present team we have is a mess and belongs in the garbage along with its manager. I know it's a hard truth to take in but it doesn't matter. The good fact is, after loosing lot of money at the beginning of the season betting for Arsenal, I am now getting back my money betting the other way around. Thanks to Swansea.come on Man you, I know you will make me get more money back for the second time
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hey man that's not nice for your club. The ball is round. Bet wisely or you may loose your money  
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 2 years ago
Gambling is for morons, if you don't mind me saying
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal deserved to lose this game. Swansea were significantly better, their wingers torched us all day. Dyer was magnificent and IMO MOTM. Walcott should be very worried about his place in England. Arshavin had a very bad game, but I think Ramsey was worse. Without Arteta there is no creativity. This was a game where I Arsenal missed Fabregas and Nasri
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
Ramsey was terribad
Chelseaarebeast (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Super Swansea!
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 2 years ago
3 ppl voted Arsenal awesome? Funny
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
I doubt you will ever find a game out of most games on this site without 1 of the votes being awesome no matter the result
Sham34 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well done Swansea City that was a well deserved win
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arsenal really need a better defence
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Well that's one way to ruin Henry's comeback :/
Chappelldrew (Chelsea) 2 years ago
As a chelsea fan.... Sinclair was a stupid stupid giveaway. The lad is class, and I think all CFC fans would rather he be in the squad than Kalou or Malouda at the moment. I hope Rodgers goes on to greatness
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Definitely game of the week. End to end stuff and Swansea were awesome. 16 seconds after Arsenal equalise Swansea get the winner. Arsenal definitely need to sort their defence. They didn't line up properly which allowed Swans to finish them off
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
Good goal dyer, good finish! Great game swanseaa cityyy

Kick4Life - changing lives through football