Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sunderland V Arsenal, Feb 18
Pranith001 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I would hate to see rvp leave arsenal.... But it looks like its gonna' happen unless they secure a champions league spot for next season and wenger/the board decide to buy some quality/big time players to surround him
Jinmeister (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Both of sunderland goals were scored off arsenal players.

And that penalty should have been given.

And we have players like Squilaci, djourou playing.
We have quality players, wilshere in the midfield, vermalaen and koscienly in defence, it's just that they are constantly injured all the time.
OH WELL. Another shitty season
Tsnixon (AC Milan) 2 years ago
I love RVP, but I love seeing Arsenal lose more
Partoba (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Quo vadis arsenal?
ANCHOVIEE (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Damn the ox! Sucks for him
Bbsharon (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Will Webb ever get a penalty call right?
HailZidane (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Who cares about getting penalties right, will he ever get any calls right or even have a good game? But refs aside, this game proves once again that we are slipping away and need a new manager if we hope to stay a big club
Mokip (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I just came here to vote Arsenal as "Rubbish"
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Congratulations, you're officially a c**t.  
Marvinoh (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Without Mertesacker Arsenal can't win!
HirRoifiC (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not all wenger's faults.... Arsenal's boards who just love money!
ChadForArsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I can't believe this. Wenger needs to get his head out of his ass, and stop trying to think he can create another fabregas. Have youngsters in the midfield, sure, but buy a decent, veteran defence. Goals win games, defence wins championships and cups. I am so disappointed with arsenal's defending I am disgusted. Walcott can't finish, and van persie can't get fed through the mid field. We may as well turn into a fast break / long ball team than to TRY to play the game of passing football
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Another season for Arsenal without any cups. Sad to see people blaming Wenger as well. I don't think its just his alone fault
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I don't think it's Wenger's fault the players are really letting him down, god knows why DJourou is still in Arsenal that kid is horrible. The point of a Football Club is to win not to be financially stable, the Arsenal owners need to realize that. I hope RVP doesn't leave but at this point I don't see the reason for him to stay
Cjnovo15 (Rangers) 2 years ago
Fans keep making excuses and blaming the players it was wenger that has bought them all, he's had 7 years to get players and this is what he's got.... He was amazing but now it looks like he's lost
FayJay (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
You say you can't blame wenger, then you have a dig at Djourou and ask why he's still in the team. Well.... Wenger is the manager, and isn't that a manger's job? To decide who plays in the team? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Thrash4ever (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Au revoir, Wenger
Cjnovo15 (Rangers) 2 years ago
I always knew o'neil was a great coach (I'm a rangers fan btw) always respected him look what he did for celtic and then villa but honestly what he has done for sunderland is truly amazing I can't even believe how well he's turned it all around, people keep talking about the likes of Jose or pepe from barca but I think martin oneil should be the one that takes over Man UTD after sir alex retires, oneil makes a team with no money makes you wonder what he will be able to build when he has some
GoalDigger (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So for the 7th year running, we're left saying "well, there's always next year".

Now that fighting for a top-4 finish is all that's left (assuming we're out of the champions league) I wonder how fans will react at the remaining games

Kick4Life - changing lives through football