Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sunderland V Arsenal, Feb 18
Madridista174 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
This is when Arsenal fans must be true to their team. It doesn't get much worse than this boys, but keep your chins up and support your team! Show that you're true fans
Airic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hey I appreciate it...
Dany10 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I try to keep up with EPL as much as I can but I can not see what is it with Arsenal these past bunch of years?
Is it Wenger playing the young guys and placing too much trust in them? The club not splashing money into the defense/midfield? Mentality....

Arsenal is a great club I always think high of them (not just because of the Un-beatables....)

Keep pushing hard boys
RogerMilla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why is Djourou still playing for this team I don't know
ABD23 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Probably he is as good as any other Arsenal defender.... They all suck.... What a waste
Beautifulmind (Barcelona) 2 years ago
There is a rumor that Pep will be on his way to manage Arsenal next season
Toudi69 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
SAME OLD SCENARIOOOOO
ABD23 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
At this point I only like RVP, OxChamber and maybe Vermaelen because of his previous seasons.... No one else is good enough....

Arsenal please come back to your norm.... We will be waiting
Sameoldarsenal (Barcelona) 2 years ago
All I cn say is arsenals plight is making me very happy. All the cheating and moaning from their team over the years is not paying off now hahaahaha. You'll soon be city fans. Now lets hope the same thing happens to manure
Xynot07 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Stupid gutless f***
ManIloveUtd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yes cos Barcelona are “so” honest! Good luck chasing Real no chance!
CFranz03 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That comment is actually hilarious coming from a Barcelona fan. I honestly can't remember the last time I watched your team play without being disgusted with your cheating antics (diving, conning the referee, constant whining). It seems that every time Barcelona is in danger of losing a big game, they are awarded a cheap penalty or a ridiculous sending off (RVP anyone?)
Airic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That was a penalty. But I knew it was over with the way Sunderland have been playing and when Conq went down.... And we had Djourou and squillaci as are CBs...
Whoisthat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arteta does not suit Arsenal
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Arsenal lacking some silverware this year.... Ooohh
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Nothing lucky about Sunderland winning by 2 goals and shutting out a crappy Arsenal team...
Zbudge (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal: 43 points, +13 good  Newcastle: 42 points, 0 good    Talk s**t get hit
JesseMesse (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Your saying, newcastle don't need a goal difference to come 1 point behind you
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I have money on newcastle on finishing fourth
Peletutu (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Put your money where your mouth is
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
And you put yours on torres and look how that turn out
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Lmfao^
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
"wa wa wa wa wa wa bitch bitch bitch moan moan"    Would everyone just shut up?  
Nowakinho 2 years ago
Goood
Charlessimeon (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well this kind of thing happens if you are manager that isn't strong on the kind of player they play. Hope arsenal could rally around and do what needs be done to get back at this games
GoalDigger (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So for the 7th year running, we're left saying "well, there's always next year".

Now that fighting for a top-4 finish is all that's left (assuming we're out of the champions league) I wonder how fans will react at the remaining games
Cjnovo15 (Rangers) 2 years ago
I always knew o'neil was a great coach (I'm a rangers fan btw) always respected him look what he did for celtic and then villa but honestly what he has done for sunderland is truly amazing I can't even believe how well he's turned it all around, people keep talking about the likes of Jose or pepe from barca but I think martin oneil should be the one that takes over Man UTD after sir alex retires, oneil makes a team with no money makes you wonder what he will be able to build when he has some

Kick4Life - changing lives through football