Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sunderland V Arsenal, Feb 18
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 2 years ago
This season is the fall of Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.

Arsenal and Liverpool have limited chance to win anymore trophies for the next couple of years. Chelsea have funds to rebuild a new team but this will take time, so they won't be winning anything. Let's see how this FA cup competition pans out.

Well done to Man Utd - they have remained consistent throughout EPL although their juniors are still not quite champions league quality. Man City are the only team in EPL at the moment that are both consistent and demonstrate champions league quality - they will get far next season
ClassicMovies (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Dear, It's not fall of chelsea and liverpool. They will rock again. Chelsea is unlucky for their part. They should have won against Manu unless referee decides the match result by giving two penalties to Rooney.

Arsenal is one of my favorite team. Fall of arsenal is due to not investing in brilliant players and lack of tactical depthness of wenger
ClassicMovies (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Gervinho and Arteta is no Fabregas and Nasri
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lol? Even if they got 2 extra points its still nothing. They were fighting for the title last season. Not struggling for fourth place
You're quite right, we are totally struggling for fourth. Just goes to show what a big difference Fabregas and Na$ri made to the team. I do strongly believe the midfield is the most influential part of a game, which we completely lack.

Unlike Chelsea, us Arsenal fans cannot blame the manager for Arsenal's downfall, instead it is the fault of the board not giving enough cash to buy decent players with experience
What happen to the money you got from selling your players? Used it to wipe there ass
Footballfreak77 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wenger Have to buy quality players this summer.... Its shame to see club like Arsenal to be with no competition
MrArse (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Who the hell voted arsenal awesome? Wake up guys
Airic (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm sure it was sarcasm...
Stevoman (Stevenage Borough) 2 years ago
Arsenal need to spend lots and lots of money, otherwise, they'll just keep getting worse and worse
Bale03 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
C0mmon gunners.... WAKE UP...
Champs (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What people must realise is although Arsenal have been below par there are numerous reasons as to why this game was such a challenge;

Firstly the pitch was awful just as Merteseker last week got stretchered off due to the poor surface quality, it also left Ramsey and Bardsely with slight injuries.

Secondly psyhologically and physically the team were vulnerable after there excursions during the humiliating and intense mid week champs league game

Thirdly Sunderland put in one herculian effort during the game; Maclean and Larsson were marauding the flanks all game whilst Gardener and Cattermole were defending resolutely

Finally Squilacci, Djourou and Walcott you get the jist.

Spurs home game and liverpool away is now colossal in determining our season in terms of attaining a top 4 finish. As for the criticism Wenger is receiving from riled fans need to realise this if anyone has the ability to sort this mess out its him but he needs to acknowledge certain players do not have the clibre or ability befitting Arsenal FC. Anyone see Miyaichi performance and goal for Bolton yesterday...
Toniball (Arsenal) 2 years ago
All I am going to say is.... We are not out of the champions league.... So Arsenal fans I say, dream a little!
All my life singing Arsenal!Arsenal!Arsenal!
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Never count out arsenal and Robin Van Persie at the emerites! Anything can happen! Keep the faith gunners, i'd love to see arsenal progress in champions league!
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
I just can't help but feel sorry for Arsenal. You could be West Brom (Just trying to cheer you up). I'm sure this poor form will come to an end and Arsenal will bounce back to their winning ways.

On the other hand Sunderland did well. I don't think I've ever seen Larsson run that much. Great work effort from the whole team. Don't see MCclean playing for Sunderland in the long run
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 2 years ago
Not only Arsenal needs bounce back, but this week was really bad in terms of injuries...
Reventon (Barcelona) 2 years ago
What in god's name is happening to arsenal?
Rowley87 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Webb would of gave that penalty if he was wearing a Man Utd shirt. Not fit to ref
Haha that was the first thing I thought as well. It was a soft tackle nonethless and probably not a penalty but Webb definitely would have gave it to Man Utd
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal is finished !
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arsenal aren't over yet. Take into mind their injury problems. Several key players are out. Imagine City without Aguero, Kompany, Silva...
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 2 years ago
.... Would still beat sunderland
@woosh funny you say because the last time man city played sunderland, they lost
Xeyraan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Looooooooool sunderland beat man city with all their players
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Mmmmm hamburger sounds delicious
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Lost unlegitly of course
Aerofred2002 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That foul on Van Persie was a penalty, but Sunderland deserved to win. Arsenal needs to restructure, trade some players especially on defence and acquire competent ones
GOWTHZMOTO (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arsenal were not a complete flop this season with the team they have and with the injuries they are dealing with.... They shd keep their chin up and finish top 4 this season...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football