Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sunderland V Arsenal, Feb 18
Hussen (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What bad news for Arsenal. What happen to the kids, they are not playing well. Especially defender passion was very opened. They patter ready for next game now in order to stay on top 4 for next year
Dseowl (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Arsenal seems to always falter comes this time of the year
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm honestly not fussed about this loss. Arsenal never had the squad depth to be able to succeed in the league, fa cup AND champions league. Now they have the upper hand over chelsea in the league because they won't have all those extra cup fixtures to worry about
HailGiggs11 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Haha way to have a loser's mentality
Dtouch (Ajax) 2 years ago
More than taking the best from a bad situation
Sk11 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Arsenal is degrading day by day, don't know what is happenin to players....come on Arsenal wake up...
Parkerm35 (Sunderland) 2 years ago
Lol not one comment on sunderland
Good job boys! Lol
Lol
Crashbang (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I thought Arsenal were just playing themselves
Georgio (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Surprised djourou didn't give away another penalty.... Didn't really see Sunderland taking this but they were awesome, very disiplined team
Paradox (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I pity what happened to Ox.
2 men against him. Possession lost but he made the effort to run all the way back to recover the ball, but only to be caught by an unfortunate own goal.
He shouldn't be criticized for it.
Agreed mesut
Butters (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Still got hella respect for Ox, he ran back those 70 something yards to try and make up for it, really unlucky. And all these injuries piling up are affecting the players look at RVP he's playing trying not to get injured. Arsenal needa lift their heads up, can't go on like this!
Butters (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Oh and djouro sucks
Ezzaam4Futbol (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Gunners brothers and sistas can you please ask for Park. He doesn't have his place like a replacement striker. I saw 3 games of him(first one was a brillant succes and the 2 others were.... Not even terrible.... He wasn't existing) I prefere Chamakh that try sometimes but both don't have the level. And you should trust Wenger on that, he is toooo much confident with many players(keeps trying with arshavin, djourou, fabianski and more). There's absolutely a reason why they don't have their chance(and don't say the basic and dumb comment "Cuz Wenger suck"). If we can wish to get back our defence(The best for me would be Vermaelen on the side, Mertesacker-Koscielny then Sagna on the other side). We need to keep it and not just try one match and say it will not be enough. In the middle(4-3-3 basic) Song Wilshere(Rosicky)-Ramsey(Arteta)...
Palandiell (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Wenger has been a trainer for arsenal since 1996. So that's now 16 years. Of those 16 years the last 7 (this one included) arsenal couldn't win any title. I don't know if arsene won a title every year of first 9 years, but thtat is besides the point.

There is no doubt that he is a great trainer, but he has NOT been able to get arsenal a title. Not champions league, not League, not even the fa cup, where the chances are the highest. If you ask me, a 7 year drought seems to me that something needs to change. Can I say, rationally, and without any emotional connections to it, that arsenal may need a new trainer?

Look what happened to spurs, 16th of the league and now (almost!) title contenders and they will play in the champions league for the second time in their history (the first was just 2 seasons ago) Harry Redknapp created something unbelievable there.

I think Arsenal should start believing in themselves again, reading the posts here is damn depressive for a gunners fan! It seems like most of them have given up hope. In my eyes, arsenal needs the courage to change something, to try something new. If you continue like this, with the same board and trainer, I really really doubt you guys will win any titles soon and maybe not even make it into the champions league anymore.

No hate or any negative emotions intended. I personally like arsenal quite a lot. I just think that things should change when something isn't working for a long time

Good day
Rubin (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Wenger is a manager, not a trainer.
I agree that something has to change, but that doesn't mean Wenger has to go. They need to change their strategy and not rely on young talents so much
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Arsenal has sold some, if not all, of their best players during the years Henry, Viera, Overmars, Petit etc.... He either introduced or re-established new talents. And when he had enough resources he won the EPL without losing and reached the champions league final.

There is no doubt Wenger is in the top 10 managers of all time, and any Arsenal fan should be proud of him no matter what he does.

If it was Harry Redknapp Arsenal would have relegated already, comparing him to Wenger is just insulting to everyone.
I don't like Arsenal personally, but Wenger is just a legend, we can't ignore that. You can't give anyone 10 teenagers and expect championship.

Now give Chelsea to Wenger and he will give you 25 championships in 10 years
Wenger is a sore loser
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Why would you say that?
His post match comments!
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Sorry to watch Arsenal in past two games
Zub122 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
This is what happens when you buy kids.

He will keep buying kids and keep improving them but for sure they will never win any throphys with this kids.

Crayon (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Dude. Chill lahh. You think what Man UTD players were never kids? All benjamin button's breed?
ManUnited13 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Arsenal just broke down from the defeat against AC Milan
Jackson127 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why does djourou play? Why why why? I have never seen him not efff up. My god. This guy should never ever play football, not for any team on this planet.
And he's the one with extends him contract in arsenal. Wow

Kick4Life - changing lives through football