Sunderland V Arsenal, Feb 18
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No henry to save us this time I guess
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Wenger needs to buy Steven Fletcher. Sessegnon and Hoilett
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Fletcher? Lol he is no better than chamakh or bendtner
Enlarged (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I've been saying it since the start of the season and I'll say it again Arsene has got to go...
14Hesus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Who do you think should take his place?
He definitely should go, incompetent of making decisions
Kain (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Fabio capello.... LOL I'm joking
Enlarged (Barcelona) 2 years ago
If Arsenal continues like this I don't see why RVP would want to stay any longer.... Striker with that talent deserves better
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Who's going to replace Arsene if he goes? They need quality players more than anything or that's at least what I think
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Exactly, the only other half-decent option that I can think of is Louis van Gaal. Wenger is the man, but he really needs to get rid of the dross and bring in some fresh faces
4-0 and then 2-0
When will wenger learn that he should not belittle Park and start him, srsly he's not even on the bench for both of the game

Park PARK PARK PARK

No park wenger suck
Mirulmad (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Where was the passion?! Where. WAS. THE. Passion?

Throughout the match, I'd been asking this question to myself. They seemed to be lack of passion, composure, and communication. And again, despite the 4-0 defeat at San Siro, they still can't manage to deal with counter-attack convincingly. Ramsey should start to be on the bench and Rosicky should start now. Ramsey is more of an impact player. Arshavin should be in instead of Walcott in a game like this. It is about how Wenger chooses the line-up for a match, but it is also about the players to show that they can play well. After the awful halfway season, I think we have missed Jack Wilshere real much. Whatever it is, like Viera and Nasri said, time to focus on the league
Dawite (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Man Arsenal need to relax out there and keep their cool. They're so mentally/physically fragile but really talented. If the Wenger theory works, he is seen as a revolutionary, and we have seen moments when it has worked. But over the last few years the biggest thing the team is missing is mental toughness. When they have to hold on to a 1 goal lead, it's straight chaos. They are truly their own worst enemies. They gotta' keep a cool head and just remember they're playing football. Play focused and freely. Even when Barca's down, they always keep their cool. Arsenal gotta' go back to the simplicity of the game, they are thinking way too much
14Hesus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
With the kind of philosophy Wenger has, he needs the right kind of players. Look at Barcelona. You think Pep could have done what he did if he had the kind of players Wenger has? Wenger needs to wake up and realize that. Give up faith in most of these players and seek better ones
Koopa13 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Hey the ox scored !
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Honestly I don't think Wenger should go. He has done so much for the Club and has made it a world brand if you ask me. What I do think should be done is a change in players (who doesn't lol)
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Bad luck for Ox. Arsenal boy what a poor showing
Kibakun (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Tbh I don't want to see RVP go anywhere. Zlatan's words, with all due respect, were a little strong. Any player can make their own history or be remembered for their contributions to the game regardless of the approach (ie Henry, Scholes, Giggs). As stated he doesn't personally know the guy, so he doesn't exactly need to preach how he achieved his own happiness when he doesn't even know RVP's way of thinking.

Let's keep EPL the strongest league in the world, and let's maintain that fear they had when teams played Arsenal with Henry in his prime
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Is this arsenal? This is not arsenal I know.... Sigh
Rooneycan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I can`t wait till aresenal plays with chelsea
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
F***.... I AM SO angry AND upset with the board, wenger and the 12746574 leechers on the payroll.

Stop spending the expensive tickets and merchandise, if the board does not want to spend too!

Arsenal has become a footballing club to a money rolling puppet.

BYE BYE wenger, bloodsucking board, useless players ON THE payroll!
DANDROWLET (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
^ch1ll story bro.  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football