Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Sunderland V Arsenal, Feb 18
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Nutcracker and the rest of you disloyal manics, get on with it. Leave, fair-weather fans are appreciated at Man City I hear. Loyalty my arse_nal
Taj123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Respect for the photo man. One Love
Peetry (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Goal for the season is now to finish 4th, with champions league we can attract real talent and rebuild again over the summer. Very depressed atm
Zigarillios (Ajax) 2 years ago
Yes, and hopefully, but not too likely, with rvp.... Or perhaps it might even be good to be without him so the team is less dependent on 1 individual, under whom the rest does not seem to flourish that much perhaps
Joshtch (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Wishful thinking, Zig. The team would founder even moreso without rvp's leadership
[account-removed] 2 years ago
There is nothing left to break that's already broken. I'm starring into space. Nothing to say at all, we've said it all. We have heard enough
Krazykrunchy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Maybe we need a new manager...
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
No, I think we need a new owner I. E. Usmanov
Swenger (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Are you mental?! I'd rather fight at the bottom than cheat! Come on! I mean, look at all the players touching the club crest one day and moving for a more lucrative contract the next. That used to be a special thing you know.
Money is ruining football. Rich guys plying games and asserting their status. Have you forgotten the greatness of players like Adams, Dixon, Vieira, Petit, Pires, Ljungberg, Bergkamp, Wright and henry. They loved this club like we do. We who wear an Arsenal scarf or t-shirt the day after the milano-fiasco.
You don't own the Arsenal.
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@krazykrunchy, I dare you to name one manager that is 1) Available and 2) Better than Arsene Wenger.

Seriously, the only candidates with premier league experience are McCarthy, Bruce and Warnock lololol
Yellow (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Swenger You're right but we have a billionaire owner with other sports teams around the world selling the best arsenal players to fund his baseball team somewhere in the you. S. He's doing nothing at all
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Out of the to be seven seasons that we have been trophyless. This is probably the most unlikely season that we were going to win anything. So if we get 4th place.... Then it will seem like nothing has happened. Again.

Sunderland were full of energy and Arsenal were just keeping the ball and not doing anything with it. Fabianski actually handled his crosses very well but it was the midfield and the defence that let us down. Should have put Ignasi at least on the bench
Kibakun (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Is Rutube a piece for anyone else as well?
Guuuner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I respect Wenger as a manager, I do not want him to be sacked. There needs to be a Summer clearout
Squilacci→Should piss off
Walcott→Bench
Park→Piss off (theres a reason he hasnt started many games)
Almunia→f**k off
Ramsey→Bench
Arshavin→Piss off
Fabianski→Piss off
Arteta→Bench
Gervinho→Bench
Rosicky→I respect him
Chamakh→Piss off

We need:-
Matias Suarez
Podolski
Hazard (his definetly not joining us)
Samba
A decent back up right back
A creative midfielder Kaka/Götze/Moutinho/Granero/Gourcuff
Whether we like it or not we need Nasri
Raul Albiol
A change in formation (4-4-2)

If Wenger doesn't do all this he can also PISS OFF
Weirdfishes (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yes we should all listen to some guy who sits behind his computer, can see the faults of a team through the tv screen, and also realizes the need to sack half the players in the team, and bring in a whole new goddamn team.

Yes it has been a hard season but deal with it. It was bound to be with fabregas and nasri leaving. Look at the big picture
ChaosStriker (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Ok whatever you say mr. Keyboard coach
Enlarged (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lol.... That was funny, I actually agree with you on most of these. The problem with Wenger is that it takes him a long time to see what's really going on. I thinks he's got to go to start to see some real improvements with Arsenal. He had his time, now time to move on
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Mannnnn Guuuner,  I fifa 12 as well!
ChrisLau90 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Awful match and an awful season. What the hell is it about Arsenal players that makes them so damn injury prone? I can't remember the last time we had a full squad (no joke, I actually can't remember a single f'ing day). Is Wenger having the players knee caps surgically removed at the start of every season?

I was crying for him to buy or at least loan some full backs this transfer window, but yet again he invests in an unproven teenager from outside the premier league. I love Wenger and don't want him to leave, but he seriously needs to change his stubborn ways, and find players that have as much quality as the ones he sells every season.

I hate watching football these days, it's just becoming an hour and a half of frustating torture every week
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Cry more.    Because we are too, over pretty much the same reasons.
Fastrail (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I think the injury problem is down to the way you guys play.... You guys are playing a high tempo and sometimes that takes too much toll on players
Ollo7 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well I guess we're going to be saying goodbye to RVP in a few months, I just hope he doesn't go to Barca, hate them
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I know RVP is class and all, but i'd rather he didn't go to real madrid. Benzema is young and is playing well. We don't need rvp
Rudimaldini (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Come to milan, we need a good striker
@rudimaldini, isn't Ibrahimovic good enough? You also have cassano, robinho and pato. LOL apart from RVP, Arsenal have Chamakh and Park you have no right to complain!
121barca 2 years ago
Playing Milan at home and Sunderland twice all in one week was never going to be easy for any team....    
Milan away you mean
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Great to see Sunderland beat Arsenal! The first Sunderland goal was great strike with the little deflection, well done, and 2nd goal was just bad bounces off Arsenal, off post and Chamberlain's leg and stuff, great for Sunderland fans(even if they didn't even sell out) but tough time here for Arsenal after now henry going back on loan, they getting destroyed in Champions league in Milan and now getting knocked out of FA Cup, they reached there high now there coming down
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Your team is playing just as bad. I heard at half time in birmingham game, instead of AVB doing the halftime talking, it was drogba. Your players got too much power, and AVb is a poor coach. If he wants victories, he needs to experiment playing torres and drogba together with mata on the left and sturridge on the right
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
@Npo1996    You heard wrong.... An intelligent person would know not to follow the media.... They have their own agenda
@cflnhlfifafan, if you knew anything about Arsenal, you would know that Chamakh, Bendtner, Park, Vela, Arshavin, Rosicky, Almunia, Squillaci, Denilson and Diaby are all on their way out of the club in the summer. Expect to see an Arsenal spending spree in the near future
Gabaire (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hey, guys don't worry, we can always dream about us wining, I always day dream about Asenal after they lose, reaping apart some big team like.... Hhm.... Tissue, actually that's a.... A.... Atue...
Zkz424 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Bad thing bout dreaming's that you eventually wake up to reality
Gabaire (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You can always doz off when you got chem classes
But I always enjoy watching Asenal, you just don't NOE whats ganna happen NEXT loooooooooooooooooool
Gunner4life
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Unfortunate loss for Arsenal.        
Zkz424 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
The Ox didn't deserve what happened after all his hard work in tracking the ball he lost all the way back
Salmonallstar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
How hard is it to watch a game of football on here before somehow finding out the score?! f*****g annoying!
ChodeMarco (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Turn the spoilers off on your home page
Salmonallstar (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I have, I still get The Guardian's headlines at the top of the home page and the links to other videos down the side such as "Sunderland v Arsenal? -? Chamberlain (own goal) -" and "Chamberlain's big mistake" plus the description for some of the videos sometimes includes the score. It's impossible not to find out the score!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football