Stoke City V Arsenal, Aug 26
[account-removed] 2 years ago
This guy's voice hurts my head
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Why?
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Mute button?
Paxetbonum (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well, we have absolutely no cutting edge in front of goal and Diaby is getting serious minutes in our starting 11. This bodes poorly for us unless Podolski and Giroud start improving fast and we get someone else to fill the hole left by Song's departure. On the bright side, we haven't conceded yet, while the Manchester clubs at least have looked rather porous at the back. Oh yeah, and Santi is fabulous. You've got to hold onto something
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Your d is pretty solid for a team so depleted of top players I won't lie. I'm sure you guys will finish in the top four for sure
Saucy05 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I didn't watch the game, but santi was far from "fabulous" from the highlights. If we have lowered our standards that much, forget champions league, we won't even be in europa next season
Thierryking (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cazorla needs time but no1 can possibly say he was good this game, , , he was far from it, he should have been subbed at half time when it was clear it was not his day. Diaby was also rubbish, , couldn't pass in a str8 line. I watched dembele in the other game.... That's what we need. Fits exactly to our style.... Pay whatever you need to get him
Song (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah, because wenger is reading the comments ^^
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hopefully third time lucky against pool next week
Luckyzino1 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Don't worry arsenal fans you will get use to it....  Trying to copy barca style its hard for you  Good luck van persie
Troll ^
Or barcelona copied our style?
Madhavan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
OMG, WTF Challenge there by that bald stoke player? I can see atleast 3 leg breaking incidents.... And how was that not a red card?

Bull s**t team Stoke city...
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Pulis has done a great job consolidating stokes premier league status, but I hate them with a passion. I mean do they even have one skilfull or likeable player? The vast majority of them are just brutes.

I do not mean to be mean, but constantly looking at challenges like that^^^ it just makes me angry
Peteko 2 years ago
Yeah, the challenge against Podolski in the second half was too heavy. And stupid too, because Arteta often scores from that distance.
Stoke rode their luck a bit today, while Arsenal have yet to truly start their season
Seandapawn (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The team is more solid than we've been in years and I thank the lord for that, and let's be fair on the balance of play we should have won. New players would never find it easy in a new league especially when it's completely new forward line. Giroud, Podolski, Gerv, Cazorla.... Have never played together their movement is good they just lack that bit of sharpness. So far for title contention the team has clicked most of the boxes: Solid, Dominant, keeping possession and despite having a new forward line still creating chances. All the people who want to continue on about the departure of RvP and Song, please remember they weren't exactly world beaters in their early days for the club and they didn't help us beat stoke away either as a matter of fact we've lost to stoke more when they were in the team. If you want to go on and on about how much we miss Song and VP even though they were far from perfect, go support their teams you fickle fucks. If you truly are a fan of the team, you'd understand what's going on and you would see the progress that has taken place in terms of our shape and defending. Diaby is still a bit iffy and I expect us to buy a player "Song's replacement" to take his role. The team is strong and solid, didn't get "bullied" as usual, things can only get better, but if you want to be critical after only 2 games in the NEW season well just don't support Arsenal, become a Manc
Champs (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Although Podolski and Giroud haven't hit the ground running just yet I still felt they had a presence up front. Anyone who understands football will know opposition defenders will not enjoy playing against these players as they are a nuisance. The goals will come
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Has the Universe just flipped? Since when did Arsenal stop scoring AND conceding goals in every game?
Arsenish (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Haha isn't it?  
Far out commentator, its spelt "cazorla" there not "cathorla"
Burrr 2 years ago
Spelt, yes. Pronounced, no
VonBonitoC (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Englishman trying out the Spanish accent bud
Onlychau (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
In spain they pronounce "z" sound with "th" sounds
RyanDickinson (Liverpool) 2 years ago
In Catalonia they pronounce "z" sound with "th" sounds**
TheGunSquad (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We were so sluggish today. I havent seen an Arsenal performance that miserable in a long time. Lets be honest.... Jenkinson, mertesacker, Podolski, Gervinho, out, out, out.... Terrible, the lot of them! We won't win anything until we have a 100% fit Jack Wilshere back in the side. He's the man for the future. Captain Jack!
Christ what kind of a fan are you.... Bettin all your marbles on the player that isn't out there having to prove himself.... "Lets be honest" Jack Wilshere is overrated. He wouldn't have this prodigal reputation if he wasn't English. Podolski and Gervinho are f***ing brilliant on their day. Mertesacker is slow, but s**t he has how many caps for Germany? The man knows how to play. I'll give you Jenkinson, I don't think much of him but c'mon, when we find the chemistry, I bet these boys will surprise you.... And the rest of the doubters
DaniPak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ye fukk it @thegunsquad get rid of everyone in the team.... Why the fukk we need them.... Get rid of arsenal as well so you will feel better! Holly fukk fans like you, not fans at all...
Mertesacker was playing insaneee wtf?
Can someone please shift up the gear, lower the handbrake, or whatever that is preventing us from scoring. Never have I been this desperate to see us score.... Well Stoke away aint a bad point, but argghhhh....
Haha just found out that it was due to lack of "oil in our engine" this time around

Link: www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/wenger-we-lack-s...
Can someone please get that oil?!?
DaniPak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Chill the fukk out please...
Demonking (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Lets be honest, if the Stoke defender didn't slip with his hand in the way of Podolski's shot it would likely have been 1:0 for Arsenal.
Secondly, everyone's shots were terrible, Artetta, Corzola etc....
The changes Arsene made will likely take atleast a few more games for the players to adjust.
Sueazy (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I consider arsenal rather unlucky in the first two opening games. The team looks better than last year. There is still some major room for improvement. I personally, don't see this arsenal team winning any major trophies. But nevertheless, they took a good step forward this year and hopefully they'll keep taking and hopefully they'll start winning some trophies. Its about damn time
AdamBlack (Chelsea) 2 years ago
No more star players.... What now Winger?
What now is we create them.... Where have you been? That's how we do it at Arsenal, as if anybody doesn't know
4ever (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I don't see much star players created by arsenal except theiry henry...
Lmfaoooo^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I actually laughed at that. Go do some research
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Henri was expensive, didn't he come from juventus?
Ne2011 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yup he was from juve, but wenger had train him before in monaco...
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Poor Arsenal.... They had their chances and wasted them, although Giroud's effort right at the death would've been nothing short of spectacular. It's going to show though that Stoke are going to be hard to beat at home, although some of those challenges were incredibly bad...
Shishir7290 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not sure Podolski and Giroud are good enough to score regularly. Podolski is the better player and Giroud couldn't even get into the French starting XI. Some good promising play but the final ball, finish is always lacking. On the other hand, their defence is looking very solid. But goals win games, and that is something they are so lacking now
Yeah the french starting xi is sooo easy to break into
Fabby (Arsenal) 2 years ago
He'd easily start in the england team lol, the french play with a lone striker up front in the form of benzema and frankly there is only a few people out there in the world who can displace him so you can't help that

Kick4Life - changing lives through football