Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Schalke 04 V Arsenal, Nov 6
Oladapo (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Another points dropped. The table is wide open
SimonK (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Even though Arsenal blew up too many chances - especially Walcott, Schalke proved why they are the group leader...
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Schalke should have won this.    Anyway not a bad point.
Kain (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Gunners threw the 2-0 lead away before schalke came back to level things...
Tjadam14 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Thanks BBC Sport
I'm sorry but every single clip in this vid shows a player slipping over on the pitch. Did it rain at all? Because it certainly doesn't look like it has. In that case, I think Arsenal's game suffered terribly because of the moisture on the surface - probably from a pre-game sprinkle courtesy of Schalke. Nonetheless, a great result for the Gunners!
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Arsenals game suffers because of arsenal. Quit crying
Pastor399 (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Schalke are a much better team on paper all over the pitch, they don't need to water the ground to have any advantage
Serves the Schalke player right for getting injured, you play on a sh*t pitch! Why on earth does play have to stop because of it?! Absolute joke from the referee, it's not a head injury!
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I really can not understand what is wrong with Vermy and Kosienly this season. Always winning games for opponents.
The defence is killing Arsenal. It has een Arsenal's perennial problem and it seems no evident solution from anywhere.
I know that one day, you guys will get things right but no one know when that glorious day will come. But all faithful fans will wait for you. Well done
Azzuri17 (Palermo) 1 year ago
You guys need a solid constant defender that is defensively impeccable.... A little like Sol Campbell in his prime!
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Another ruined lead.common gunners stop doing this to yourselves
Oakie (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The ref is an idiot! You don't stop the play, especially while a team is in the 18 yard box, unless it's a head injury.

Poor defending for Shalke's 2nd goal. Walcott should've passed to Giroud at the end.

Overall, it's a point away. Let's win the next 2 games and go from there
Rockstar (Manchester United) 1 year ago
So you're smarter than the ref? I bet you wouldn't last 10 mins on the pitch with that dirty mouth of yours
Giroud (Arsenal) 1 year ago
No ref is smarter than Howard Webb. Period
Celegorma (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Holtby is such an overlooked player. He would have started for any international team except Germany and Spain
Siyavosh2002 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
What a game by schalke! They should have won. Beautiful passing. Hotlbys pass was sensational!

Arsenal has so much tallent but they look hopeless, they loose their rythm and look very bad.

They are like Barca with bad passing. For teams that can't defend (which arsenal doesn't have an exuse for not being able to defend) the only way to defend is to keep possession so the other team at least can't do much but Arsenal doesn't do it and therefore other teams can have lots of chances.

I can't emphasize enough on how much I enjoyed Schalke play today!
Siyavosh2002 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
What a game by schalke! They should have won. Beautiful passing. Hotlbys pass was sensational!

Arsenal has so much tallent but they look hopeless, they loose their rythm and look very bad.

They are like Barca with bad passing. For teams that can't defend (which arsenal doesn't have an exuse for not being able to defend) the only way to defend is to keep possession so the other team at least can't do much but Arsenal doesn't do it and therefore other teams can have lots of chances.

I can't emphasize enough on how much I enjoyed Schalke play today!
Itaintrite (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Huntelaar + Suarez would be sensational ;P ;P
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
Grass is always greener on someone else's pitch
MatinArshavin (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Arsenal could do with someone like Holtby and Huntelaar
Thierryhenry145 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I wondered why arsenal wouldnt go for huntelaar when rvp left.... They're both almost the same
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
They are exactly same, that is why rvp and huntler canot combine well with holland....
But I don't see these guys have any plans to come england as their league is the most toughest league in the world....
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Huntelaar is too good to be left alone in the box!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football