Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Nasri Injured?!! Bad Luck Or Other Problems?
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 4 years ago
I can't believe Nasri is injured. He is one of my favorite players (Selected in my Dreamfooty of course).

Most importantly what's up with Arsenal. Important players keep getting injured. Bad luck of course. But the bad luck is visiting so often that I am starting to doubt whether there are other problems that affect the players. For example, the physical training regime, the medical/physiotherapy service, etc,

Of course, I am unable to judge on them, but with the history of last season in mind, I hope Arsenal will be able to avoid this kind of setbacks
Lazergun (Arsenal) 4 years ago
That injury train is never late around this time of year, it just keeps on a chuggin through fall, winter and even spring. The real question is who is next. My money is on RVP. Its a matter of when with these men of glass. FFS!
Arsenal718 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Harsh tackles deserve harsh punishment, then maybe the A-holes would think twice before they attempt foolishness
Suzagooner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Exactly.... The reason why Joe Cole was red-carded, his tackle was reckless and could have been a leg breaker. I know that everyone says Cole isn`t like that.... But neither was the guy who broke Aaron Ramseys leg!
Jarret (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Gerrard had quite a few late challenges in the game and perhaps should have gotten worse than just a yellow. The ref should have carded him after his first challenge

Kick4Life - changing lives through football