Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Most Reliable Transfer Sources (Cloudst)
Godspeedysick (Arsenal) 9 months ago
This will be a reminder topic if anyone in the future wants to know who to believe and who not to:

Largely Unreliable Sources:
Daily Mail, The Sun, caught offside, goal.com and Telegraph

50/50 Reliable Sources:
Mirror, Metro, talksport, and Independent

Most Reliable Sources:
Guardian, Skysports, BBC

Extremely Reliable Sources:
Your Club's Website
Monkeyyoda (Arsenal) 9 months ago
@extremely Reliable sources or mabye Most Reliable Sources : The club from which the player is coming from.    
StageFright1203 (Arsenal) 9 months ago
I always thought ESPN was pretty reliable. They're still not 100%, I don't think any news source is. But they seem to post pretty accurate news
SKool (Arsenal) 9 months ago
Trust the Guardian
Knownskate (PSG) 9 months ago
Caught Offside
Godspeedysick (Arsenal) 8 months ago
GeoffArsenal is not a newspaper outlet but claims to know the inside stuff. He's been proven wrong in so many cases
Groundup (Arsenal) 8 months ago
Name one
L'equipe is highly unreliable as well
Chargui (Arsenal) 8 months ago
L'Equipe is highly reliable! It's probably the most reliable French sport's newspaper!
So then why did they report Bernard was heading to London for a medical on a Friday because everything was wrapped up. This is the reason why I dropped them. They aren't as reliable as you think
Chargui (Arsenal) 8 months ago
Well that was one mistake. But overall, if you look at the past few transfer windows, they seem to verify rumours as much as they can before publishing.
Let's put it this way: if a rumour isn't on L'Equipe I know it's not happening. If it is, then it's a better sign that it might come true.
No newspaper is 100% reliable though
Ghanaboy95 (Arsenal) 7 months ago
Nothing is 100% but i'd say the guardian and metro sports writer Jamie Sanderson

Kick4Life - changing lives through football