Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Montpellier HSC V Arsenal, Sep 18
Tdsmufan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Montpellier Chip was absoulutely awesome. Great goal. A great win from Arsenal thought hats off to them
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Soft penalty but a clumsy tackle but Verma.  Oh well we managed to hang on
Connections (Juventus) 2 years ago
Podolski seems like a good sign for Arsenal
Marmitton (Monaco) 2 years ago
That was a fantastic game. Montpellier played awfully in the first quarter and Arsenal heavely punished them....

But Montpellier did a huge second half, I think they even deserved the draw.

Good job Arsenal though, Podolski is the man.
Poppyfields (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Agree, if they could finish one of the MANY chances they had, they should've AT least drawn
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Well done Arsenal. Away win and having three points home. Luka looks a good signing and Gervinho learned how to score goals with having skills.

Bluezombi (Barcelona) 2 years ago
3 points for Arsenal, fantastic. The only thing is they will need to do a little better against some stronger teams, there were too many mistakes that could have turned ugly for Gunners
Wiskid (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Vito has really improved Tex better watch out
Mdereje (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I'm not gonna' do anything for the rest of the season but stay still. I don't want to jinx arsenal
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
I suggest keeping a cellular device close to call for pizza, a bottle to ummm store.... Your fluids (among other things) (maybe more than one really) and your undivided attention for an awesome Arsenal season! Cheers!
UDECHILE (Univ de Chile) 2 years ago
Arsenal could've lost the game a couple of times, but did enough to win it. Cabella for Montpellier played wonderful though!
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 2 years ago
It's obvious that RVP's ghost is still around
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
LOL
And what an exquisite penalty
Slasic (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Arsenals defence looked shaky, montpellier looked dangerous at times
Can't be perfect every game bra
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That is not true at all. The defenders dealt with the attacks pretty well for the most part. The issue was the mid not keeping the ball and inviting constant pressure, that will make any defence "look" shaky
Seandapawn (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We were s**t in the 2nd half, this is unacceptable, we should be putting teams like Montpellier to the sword. I'll only assume it was simply because Steve Bould was in charge on the touchline and not Wenger why we had this type of display from the team. Far too many silly mistakes, if this is how we're going to perform, expect the typical Quarter-Final finish in the Champion's League and 3rd place form Arsenal
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Go away boo boy
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Agree with sean. First half was awesome second half was downright s**t
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Not conceding to me isn't s**t. Not the arsenal way that's a different story
Areacodeboy7 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeah sean, stop bitching. You should have more respect for the ligue 1 winners. This was not a walk-thru-the-park match. Then again no match is for Arsenal. We always have to be our very best and we got the win in the end. A poor second half would have been dropping the points but our back four did the job
Seandapawn (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Regardless of what you want to say, the talent we have at our disposal vs that of Montpellier's we had no reason to be playing like we did in the 2nd half. Based on the 1st half performance we were all expecting a comfortable 3/4-1 victory but because we performed poorly for no specific reason in the 2nd half we have to "respect the french champions"? Stop clutching for straws and hiding behind silly excuses. To win anything we simply have to do better than that. Some of you Arsenal fans need to wake up and just accept the reality of things, that the team should be doing better
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Only if football was so easy, that every time you play would be perfect.

Games like this happen but it is good to see the team dig deep and get the win.

How many times has Arsenal played teams off the park only to lose from one long ball and one shot on goal?

Lighten up!
Kaffy (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Arsenal is a Beast this season, Montpellier awseome team as well. Podolski beast finisher looks cool
Tolikowens (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think podolski is enjoying playing for arsenal

Kick4Life - changing lives through football