Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester United V Arsenal, Nov 3
Robertbarbu71 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Https://lh4.Googleusercontent.Com/--kaQM7kg9Y8/UJVHYFMm0mI/AAAAAAAABa8/U2Ilf5Q1CNA/s650/YOUNGARSENAL.Gif

Hey whats that? It can't be!
Anyway nobody wouldn't talk about that
TheCheshireCat (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Really? Was that the focal point of the game? Was it the only thing that you take away from the entire 90 minutes? You lost 3-1 at home to Swansea.
Actaully, scratch that, Swansea are a much superior team so congrats for scoring that one goal lol
No, but there is a different treatment by stupid media and stupid people  Tks.... You wish!
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Haha is that all you saw in the game? You must have been very bored then
Hengster 2 years ago
Lol. That was amusing. Liverpool fan resort to scouring the net for match highlights, making gif images, just so he can tell the world, "Guys, Suarez is not the only diver. "

Kind of pity this guy though...
NO Suarez isn't half diver Young is(who actually did trick refs and should be more criticize for that), but my point is another: british media are scumbags and would never criticize one countrymen in equally with a foreign player
Don't try to be smart if you can't!
Kryptz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ohhhhh Robin Van Persie!
Ezzaam4Futbol (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Truely sorry for Carzola which seems to give everything.... Everytime.... Giroud is probably inlucky but Vermaelen.... I don't even like him anymore...
Kryptz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I don't think that Vermaelen is happy at Arsenal. I bet he will join Van Persie at Man Utd next summer. He looked so happy when RVP went to talk to him before the match
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
God, I hope so! He's reminded me of Vidic for a long time, though of course no one can truly replace Nemanja
RedWhiteBlack (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Giroud is overrated, I'm just gonna' put it out there. You Arsenal rely on his potential way too much, you're putting too much pressure on him. He still needs time to adapt, so stop relying on him to score goals galore for you at this instant. You should rely on Theo Walcott more next time
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I honestly think Arsenal deserves more respect than they recieve. They consistently produce some of the worlds best players, and even after selling them they are still a good team. They are also the only team that beat Barca playing exactly the way Barca played: pure football. Also think that Arsenal shouldn't hate RVP, he's not like Adebayor. United fans still love Ronaldo, Becks, and Ruud even though they left for European rivals.

Great win United, but I feel de Gea's pain as GK myself.... SO close TO A clean sheet!
Shawkernator (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't hate him, but I can see why. European Rivals are much different than domestic. The same league, rival team...
Edgar193 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Idk man, going to one of your biggest domestic rivals is no simple decision. Although I support his move and his desire to win trophies, I understand arsenal fans' pain and feeling of deceit. After all, he did become arsenals captain right before his move....

Top of the table, van persie tied for top goal scorer.... Life is good! Glory glory MAN united!
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thanks for those words but in all honesty what good is producing the best players if we just sell them off to our rivals every year? Ya we're a "good team" but not a great one. Not at the moment. This team isn't capable of matching up against the best in the world unfortunately. When I started watching arsenal I watched them because they were exciting and explosive. Now they're slow and predictable. Good game anyway glad there was no controversy
Toudi69 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
It's very hard time to be Arsenal fan.... Still
Shataranga (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What should Liverpool fan should say then? ...
Giulio25 (AC Milan) 2 years ago
Rooney you suck
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 2 years ago
He got an assist today and he was absolutely everywhere on the pitch. He had a very good performance and it was a shame he could not convert from the spot
AC Milan fans on here have to talk s**t about other teams' players, particularly Hernandez (I'm looking at you Cali-whatever) while the state of their team is as decrepit as ever.... Go Inter, I always preferred them anyway!
Hows it going being midtable in the seria a lol
Matdo (Manchester United) 2 years ago
LOL, AC milan just suck
First-off, Evra MotM. He's really recovered his long-lost form lately, looking much more assured at the back. Evans was great again too - he really boosts our attack with his marauding runs and cross-field balls (pass-of-the-game to Rafael late-on).

I was disappointed though how stretched we were. The diamond isn't dead yet, if you ask me. We all know how erratic Young and Nani are, but even Mr. Reliable aka Valencia, doesn't impact the games as much as we'd like sometimes, which can make it wasteful with him hugging the touchline so dutifully.

And thus, Clevs and Carrick seemed to get boxed-in their own half a lot, which meant we didn't rain the goal attempts down as much as we could've against an unusually lackadaisical Arsenal. That gap between midfield and attack was showing-up a little too much today, but mostly it was promising stuff.
I can't believe how many chances we missed today, glad we won and got the 3points that send us to the top of the table.
The bitters can't moan about the ref, because arsenal were so poor today I expected them more from them, they looked clueless
Aarongooding (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Arsenal needs lucio at the back to give those murderous looks.... They need an uber defender like him to to be a stronghold
Is that man even alive?
FifaXX (Napoli) 2 years ago
I think he plays for Juventus but he's gota be up there in age
Lo0oK (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Terrible game, but fair play to Man Utd, they deserved to win.

I have to say, this game made me think hard about what our problem is. Today, and in recent weeks, we have seen a team that is less than the sum of its parts. We are a team consisting of players from all over the world (6 languages in our starting XI, 7 after AA came on), most of whom didn't know each other until 2 years ago at most. No wonder we don't play like a real team. Arsenal has no identity anymore, we are just a collection of players. Imagine if we had kept Fabregas, Clichy, Nasri, Song, RVP, Toure, hell, even Henry. We would be a team with character, with history, and winning the BPL would be even more than a realistic hope.

It's hard to say if this is Wenger's fault, or if it's just the way Kroenke wants the team to be run. But one, or both, of them is to blame, and even if they start making the right decisions, it will be at least a couple more years before we will really be title contenders again
PaulieMANutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I think City is in the exact same situation as you guys. A group of players that haven't known or haven't played together for long. Last season was second season for most of the players they bought recently. They also speak many different languages in their first team. They are doing fine honestly...
Lo0oK (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I think it's partly luck. Wenger crafted himself a Bergkamp replacement in RVP and a Viera replacement in Fabregas. Both were shackled with injuries though, along with Wilshere, Ramsey, Diaby, Vermaelen etc. And you just can't build a team around a revolving door.

RVP, Kagawa, Jones etc. Turned-down other destinations to join us, and that's on the basis of our recent success. Now that Arsenal are deep into a trophy drought, it's like fighting a downward spiral - top players are turned-off by an empty cabinet and Kroenke won't open his wallet like the Glazers or John Henry (nevermind Abramovich or that City guy)

Wenger can keep building teams of course - he's still one of the best managers ever. But he needs to work a miracle similar to the unthinkable UCL triumph of Chelsea that lured Eden Hazard to join them over us
PaulieMANutd (Manchester United) 2 years ago
We were so wasteful in front of goal. The chances that we didn't put away were much easier to score than our two goals. Could've easily had 4-5 goals
KyleJacobson (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Today I watched a mediocre Man UTD defeat an extremely poor Arsenal. Man UTD unquestionably deserve this one, but I was hoping to watch more of a battle today.

I also have to include the class on RvP after scoring the goal. Though there will always be a bitter taste when his name is mentioned, he has done so much for the Arsenal.

Arsenal did not deserve any points today, but it was nice to see the goal with the last touch when playing a man down. Far too little to late, but still a sign of life
Mediocre haha you mean arsenal were mediocre and United we just in 1st gear
No, he was right actually.... Did you even watch the game?
Winger24 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
^dude did you even read his statement fully?
Matdo (Manchester United) 2 years ago
LOL Cjaystacks
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ugh just so disappointed. Was to be expected though with the current lineup. WE NEED a solid consistent strike force up front. Giroud WILL NOT CUT IT. All you delusional fans out there get it out of your thick skulls. He's not henry, he's not bergkamp, he's s**t. I hope we don't get embarassed by shalke this week. Please stop blaming wenger it was he that put together the '98 and '04 Arsenal sides who were unstoppable. Look at our ownership
Lol
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Man UTD performance appeared bad only because Arsenal were terrible. Game was so easy for united that they make silly mistakes that's why some people are saying they played mediocre which is correct. Shalke must be itching for the champions league match to come
Pito316 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Strange f*****g game. United were average at best yet were in control from the 1st minute to the last. Happy for RVP! Home fans made it real easy for him to take those jeers. I wonder how well he will take them in the reverse fixture though...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football