Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Arsenal, Dec 18
BarbatulBeat (Bayern München) 2 years ago
Pantilimon was in net for Man City. That goalkeeper is mint! He should be givem more of a chance to play in place of Joe Hart. At keast a few matches in the Premier League against some of the weaker teams
NIKNIS (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I definitely hoped for a draw but City had the edge to nail it.... Only Arshavin seemed to be the weak link.... Had a lot of expectations when he had come on...
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Well 2 very good clubs, especially Man City, get the 3 points at home, but just barely, would have being very nice if Arsenal would have gotten the draw but its ok, it happens, Man City got the win at home, off a rather choppy goal but Silva was there
Ezsmith (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Man Shitty was so lucky and noob.... I can't believe they spend so much for such a lousy s**t performance
Kings (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I
SomeVAguy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Your comment is dumb. Please go rant somewhere else...
Bastisebastian (Arsenal) 2 years ago
RVP onside!
Kings (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Compared to how much money city spent, there still kind of s**t.
Yea city won, just about, imagin if the gunners spent the kind of money city are spending....
Yet we don't spend but still manage to compete, this is why WE supprot the gunners....
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Well done Hart! Exciting match and well fought
Abworlock (Chelsea) 2 years ago
There is no such foul as "hand ball. " the foul is "handling" the ball. It is supposed to be intentional, and as such is a very subjective penalty. A defender should reasonably try to keep the hand and lower arm out of play, and not raise them up so as to strike the ball or "play " the ball. But again the foul is such a subjective one you must be sure there was intent or at least a lack of effort to move or avoid contact
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Why do half the members of footytube seem to not understand what "Ball to hand" means? He had his arm down at his side for goodness sake how could he possibly have done any more to prevent the chance of a hand ball...
TypeHunDread (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I don't know what Fifa's ruling is on handballs but it needs to be clarified. Intentional hand balls, what does that mean? I don't think Lescott last week intended to hand the ball. Richards certainly didn't. I played in a game this weekend where during a corner one of my defenders headed the ball into the back of another defenders arm 3 feet away, while trying to clear it. The defender, who the ball hit, didn't even see the ball and the defender who headed it was just trying to get something on the ball. Ref called a penalty. Trash! Make the rules clear...
Orvid (Bayern München) 2 years ago
I think RVP was onside, but you can't really blame the linesman for that. Decisions like this could go either way, a fair result would have been a draw. Both team had their chances
Flanks (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Praise for Wenger's men, fought valiantly!
Champs (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I love the fact that almost evey Arsenal game this season is always placed in one of the top 2 most exciting games of the week. Says a lot about Arsenal's pro-football philosophy
MrArse (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Come on guys what's with all the arguments. It was a fantastic game for everybody. Manchester City isn't lucky and Arsenal might deserve a goal but in the end it was great goalkeeping and a wonderful match and it's over. Nothing to complain about.

I was watching with my Man utd friend and he commented that he's so impressed even with our line up we're able to play like this pound for pound against Man City's squad. I'm proud too! Look at the names involved in both team sheet.

Both teams played well, well done man city, again definitively not lucky. We'll see you again soon!
Silentheat (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Vote for arsenal's best striker vermaelen after rvp.... %

Kick4Life - changing lives through football