Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Arsenal, Dec 18
Bryanchan97 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Anyone has the link to the long highlights? Would really appreciate it
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Link: www.soccer-blogger.com/2011/12/18/man-city-vs-arse...

This is the one for arsenal and the best so far!
Sjsung (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Mugiwara (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Wow was looking for #motd2 for ages.... Thax buddy
Sjsung (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Np  Quality's not great though
Kisho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
ANOTHER LUCKY WIN FOR CITY
Stephane (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Well city sure tried their best but I feel Arsenal deserved at least a point really unlucky for Arsenal !
SamWiseDarlo (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Anyone who actually watched the game and not just highlights would know that we were the better team for most of the match and deserved it
MrArse (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You were the better team for the first 15 mins. We deserved at least a draw
First fifteen? You are having a laugh right? You weren't even a threat until Mancini decided to take off Balo and put on an extra midfielder in Milner, stupidly inviting pressure on ourselves
Blueheart (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Shut up sam! We are lucky enough to play against the mighty arsenal! Shame on us for winning this game! We don't deserve the 3 points!Just look at the vote, we are damn lucky!

Pfftttttt
Thanks for that, I think Mancini knows better than you and agrees with me. Thus the substitution.

I don't think you guys were lucky though, you guys played great tbh
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Wow Blueheart, you should be ashamed to bash Sam like that. If you didn't watch the game, don't just simply jump into conclusions
Kisho (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Just so that you know I did watch the full match SamWiseDarlo. We just needed a draw for richard's hamball. You are lucky that the referee did not clock(see it) on. They did play well but did not deserve it as much as arsenal
@Kisho Look at the thumbs up for my comment, surely that shows you're in the minority and might have your blinkers on.

@Altocirrus It's ok, I think Blueheart was being sarcastic
SomeVAguy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@SamWiseDarlo

I would argue that your pressure in the second half was due to Djourou getting subbed out (injury I guess?) for 19 year old Miquel. The goal came from Miquel not marking Silva in the box.

That aside, both teams played very well.
City was not lucky.
Both teams had numerous opportunities to put the game out of reach for the other.
In the end City won, and that's that
Flanks (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hmm, at this rate, it seems like the title has slipped out of our grasp.... You can't deny that.
Let's just focus on booking a place in the Top 4 and finishing above Spurs
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yep. I'm hoping for a place in the top 4 above spurs, a respectable champions league run, and perhaps even the FA cup
[account-removed] 2 years ago
City so lucky eh?
[account-removed] 2 years ago
A win is a win eh--> 3 points
Soccerrenz (Barcelona) 2 years ago
LMAO at Mancini's reaction to Aguero's first miss hahaahhahaha
SonOfaGun (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You have to give credit to ManCity. They played very good. Outplayed our midfield. Walcott, Gerivnho, Arshavin - poor match. We lacked a bit of luck to score the equaliser
Great game! So proud to be a gunner. Reading through the comments obviously there will always be retarded people. Just to set the records straight.

Van persie IS offside, honestly don't even know why there's a different opinion.
Penalty for that handball? Debatable.
Manchester city definitively wasn't lucky to those who voted.

Both teams and keepers were awesome, they just scored. That's all.
We need more backup players though
Timai2 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I like fans like you. There are a lot of haters out there who are so extremely biased. I thought both teams played well. It could have gone either way but City were the ones who just managed to come out on top
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
RVP was not offside though. Watch MOTD highlights and you can see that he is onside. Even with the last defender.

That is a pen everyday of the week. I can see if the ball is blasted onto your hand from a few yards but when the ball travels that far, how is it not handball.

This has nothing to do with being biased, either, its about getting the calls right. Had they gone against Arsenal, so be it.
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Really fun match to watch. Arsenal has improved so much since the start of the season, unlucky not to get anything out of this match. Man City this season is on fire. Great game
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
For me Arsenal was better, who thought they will be that good after the losing against Man united?  Respect
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
They have always been a good side, and the squad that lost 8-2 was very very different to the one that has been playing for the last few months in terms of personnel
SomeVAguy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Reserves were playing in the 8-2 game.... I'm not even ashamed of that one...
Lordjaggi (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Sad to see so many city haters. It was a great game and arsenal were the lucky ones.... Man city could have scored 3-4 goals and arsenal only had about 2 decent strikes that gave problems. Both keepers played well
Paulsito (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That is not true at all. Walcott, Gervihno, RVP and TV all had strikes that caused problems, RVP and TV a few each. RVP was not offside either.

14Hesus (Arsenal) 2 years ago
As usual, frustrating game to watch. The decision making in the attacking third is very poor. Walcott was nowhere to be found, Ramsey should have stayed home and Arshavin should have told the Boss to play Chamberlain instead
AlanDilan (Werder Bremen) 2 years ago
I gues those who didn't vote arsenal awsome or great, didn't watch the full game^^

This was on of the best 1:0 games i've seen

The game was so intense, both teams really had to fight for the whole 94 minutes

Arsenal was doing really strong, and they would have deserved a win.... But at the same time city deserves theire victory too....

Somehow, that's one of those games that just deserve a winner!
Both teams absolutely deserve 3 points on this one!

Through all the exitment, pace and intensity that was offered to us by those two sides.... A draw would have been like a disgrace

This was a beautiful game of football!
Even though I always support arsenal I have no bad feelings about losing this one!

Gotta' love the premier league!
Thelazy1 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I couldn't agree more with you mate. The game was an absolute stunner, enjoyed every minute of it. As much as I am pissed because of the loss, I'm happy because the game was beyond exciting. I literally couldn't keep myself seated, every single possession was exciting.

Good job to city for winning.... And hope arsenal can bounce back. Where we stand right now (due to poor start) I would be happy with a top 4 standing.

Lets GO gunners or gooners
Honestabe (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Where are good highlights!?! =(
Markodon (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 2 years ago
Where are any highlights?
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenalist.com
Luercules (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Vermaleen has a good shot

Kick4Life - changing lives through football