Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Arsenal, Dec 18
Theatreofdream (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Very very entertaining, this is what english premier league is all about
AeslehcFC (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Great game to both sides. However the winner here is obviously ManC. World class play today. Hope to see a game like this when we go to the Etihad. In the time drop some points please.... Lol jk
Palandiell (Bayern München) 4 years ago
A great entertaining game, only thing missing were more goals! I was slightly dissappointed with arsenals finishing. Very inaccurate and way to direct on hart. Made it easy for him. Sczesny had to pull off a few great saves and arsenal were quite lucky from time to time. But I thnk sczesny is a better keeper than hart. Hart is good, no doubt, but he isn't really a world class keeper
ClassicMovies (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Great game. Only team currently doesnot deserve in Top 4 is Manu. Just want to see Manu vs Chelsea, Manu or Liverpool or Manu Or Spurs or Manu vs Arsenal now. Manu meet these teams when their motivation is very down
Persebaya (Persebaya Surabaya) 4 years ago
You can talk all you want about MU don't deserve to be in top 4, but in reality they ARE in top 4.
Wake up from your dream and face reality son...
Troubletonight (Arsenal) 4 years ago
ClassicMovies, Manu are consistent in the EPL, so you've got to give credit to them, but they are in a completely different class to Real Madrid and Barcelona who are way better than any other Premier League team. Hopefully, with a bit of luck Arsenal can avoid these two teams in the Champions League lol
Marcossenna (Villarreal) 4 years ago
Beware: Bitterness reeks in the comments section
Silentheat (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Proud to be a gunner.... Arsenal played really well.... Stop voting rubbish for both.... Good game from both side but city edged it.... Our finishing his totally waste.... Sure we are ready for top 4.... Our two full backs will coming & jack wil also coming in feb.... Only minus point his ramsey.... He want to be more clincal & his passing not good.... Hope he will improve...
Mumbleinriddles (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Sounds more like a proper comment. Appreciate this much
Both teams playes great indeed!
Those who vote lucky or rubbish on both teams are nothing but brainless people who don't know s**t about football
Stevoman (Stevenage Borough) 4 years ago
Should have really been a draw, but when Jack comes back, we'll be back on the attack!  Oh yeah and stevenage won which is always good
Mharis (Barcelona) 4 years ago
BEST EPL match of the season.  End to end stuff right from the beginning to the dying end of the game.
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 4 years ago
It was a great game to watch undoubtedly! Both team were great but how people voted City as being lucky just baffles me! Sure Arsenal could've gone out of the game with a draw but surely Arsenal fans will recognize that City were unlucky not to put more goals in the back of the net!

All in all, great entertainment!
Sanandasaps (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Good result for city. Getting results in game like this determines who winner
I think that Man City is lucky that Arsenal was not given penalty for Micah Richard's handball....
Nonetheless, I won't vote Man City as "lucky" for this, because overall they did play better, thus deserve the win!
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
What a game it was. I really enjoyed it. But I don't understand why people say lucky to City. In my openion the match should finish 1-1 but I can not say City were lucky because they played excellent and so Arsenal. The first big EPL match I saw was full of attacks.
Hart, Aguero, Kompany, Zabaleta and Silva were magnificent from City
V. Persie, Arteta, Szczesny and Vermalean were excellent from Arsenal.
Overall as an Arsenal fan I am not happy to lose but if I was a city fan then I would be prould to win a game like this.
Yeah, I completely agree with you. Hart is annoying.... He's too good! Easily the best goalkeeper in the Premier League at the moment. Kind of reminds me of Van Der Sar and Peter Cech in their glory days
Insanee (Arsenal) 4 years ago
City were lucky in those couple of decisions which could have gone the other way and won us the match, regardless of each teams performance. That's not to say both teams didn't play awesome
HongKongBluey (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Manchester City lucky? You could say Arsenal were lucky when Zaba hit the post? Keeper was 100% beaten. Or how about when Nasri misplaced a pass that would have lead to a certain goal?

I say both teams were awesome. City had the clearer goal scoring opportunities and took one of them. If Aguero was more clinical it would have been more.

Bitter...
Pardes5 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
If zabaleta hits the post it counts off target. But what when clear hand ball turned down? When Richard cleary handed the ball in the box
I do not say City were lucky but if I hear some say Arsenal were lucky then I will say they are talking rubbish

It was game of the season and end to end game. Just count it like this
You guys won fair and square. Man City are the team to beat this season - they only lost one game to Chelsea with a referee biased towards Chelsea, they almost qualified for the last 16 of the Champions League despite having 10 points in a difficult group, and they are consistent with their goal scoring.

I predict the top 4 in the Premier League are going to be Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea - the same as last year but in a different order.

Liverpool can dream on with that complete waste of space and money, Andy Carroll. If I were the owner of Liverpool and my manager bought Carroll for 35 million, I would fire the manager immediately. Suarez is good nonetheless, but he is a horrible person.

Tottenham won't make it and Bale is probably going to change clubs - his potential is too good for Tottenham
Insanee (Arsenal) 4 years ago
That's not unlucky, that's City's fault for not being good enough to score on those opportunities. Decisions out of Arsenal's control could and probably should have ended the match at a different score line
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Are you listening to urself? It hit the "post" that means it wasnt going in. But the game was an even one arsenal didn't deserve the loss that's all
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Best game of the season by a country mile. Proud to be a gunner despite the defeat
Viczhoel (Liverpool) 4 years ago
What a game! Both team showed great performances. I voted awesome for city (and great for arsenal) only because of the end result. Both teams worked magnificently creating those spaces and great chances. Hats off to Hart and Koscielny, Aguero and RvP, Silva and Arteta, Zabaleta and Vermaelen. I would prefer one heated game like this over any game of totally dominating Barca/Madrid, no offense...
Jepc92003 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Is not Barca fault 2 be so great is it? If they play against any of these 2 it still would be total domination, but city played gud 2day, I like Arsenal more overall, they should get Higuain 2 play along RVP, he would get tired os making goals in EPL

Kick4Life - changing lives through football