Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Arsenal, Dec 18
Jackson127 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Arshavin was hopeless. Why d wenger even bring him on? Wenger needs to bring in another striker. Gervinho's ok but needs to work on his finishing !
Timai2 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I like him too.... He's very fast but probably too hesitant. He saw a lot of the ball, he just needs more confidence
Cornerback (Arsenal) 3 years ago
He was thrown into a high tempo game, and he haven't played for a long time. He is a great player, he need some game time
Timai2 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Good game.... I voted great for both teams. They weren't poor nor lucky.
Gave the edge to City in the first half and Arsenal in the second.... All and all an equal game. I like Aguero a lot. He's very quick and he has good control of the ball. You see so much potential from the players on both teams
MCFTW (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Probably the best game i've seen all season.... Great game by both teams, end to end action with loads of chances. And excellent for City to get back in the W column
Oh, and LOL at arsenal fans voting Man City "lucky" hahaaha
Serotonine (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Didn't watch the game but if it went like your other post with 'loads of chances end to end' then whichever team won probably was lucky because it sounds like it could have gone either way
My point was that neither team was "lucky". If anything they were unlucky not to score more, both teams had multiple chances to score goals. City deservedly won the game, and voting City to be "lucky" is just childish, same as anyone who voted Arsenal "rubbish"
Wilsno (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Great match. Entertaining. Both teams played well. On another day Arsenal would have nicked a point but City deserved the win. Silva was awesome

Many positives to be taken from the match considering our defensive dilemma. Hope all our key players will be fit and available for the return fixture
[account-removed] 3 years ago
 Will vote Man City "lucky" help Arsenal? Thought so            Grow Up    
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Silva offside? Richards handball? Umm, that's pretty lucky
[account-removed] 3 years ago
City was lucky.... Lol.... Lucky to have been bought by the Sheikh
Blueheart (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Owh silva was offside? Never heard that one before
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Great performance from both teams. Well taken goal by Silva, Tex could do nothing against that one. It was funny to see Balotelli's reaction when he missed the golden opportunity to make it 2-0. Arsenal played well too - it was only the brilliance of Joe Hart that denied them in the end.

Hardly lucky for Man City though, they were just as great as Arsenal was today
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Good to see that City have been voted lucky
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 3 years ago
Well even with 6 - 0 they would be voted lucky !
Paulsito (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I doubt that Luis
Khessler (Manchester City) 3 years ago
It was a good game arsenal played very well  But I think city dominated this one or not dominated but definitely controlled
Yellow (Arsenal) 3 years ago
8/12 shots on target, 61% possession 2nd half away at City. Not many teams can do that. Very unlucky with that offside goal but both teams were fantastic today though, especially the GKs.

We really need a full back. Gibbs gets injured just watching football, never mind playing. But to bring on Arshavin and Chamakh.... Terrible
Insanee (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Both teams played well, city were probably slightly better overall, but they were blatantly lucky to get the win, obvious handball, RVP goal should have stood and the city goal was probably offside as well...
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 3 years ago
WELL played gunners
Showed WE aren't 8-2 material anymore. NICE NICE NICE NICE

Man City didn't 'exert' quality and neither did we so the game was there for the taking. Good goalkeeping from the two keepers but I would think a draw would not be an unfair result
Slipknot (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Good game but Arsenal was unlucky to not get a penalty
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Idiot.... You are obviously new to football
Ardak (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Miks1986, is this your counterargument? Lol

Well, you can't deny the fact that there should have been a penalty unless you yourself are an idiot.

But no credit is taken away from ManCity, I think you played great...
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
@Ardak well if your mental aptitude was beyond that of a 12 year old you would see in no way did I try to rebuttal but more so just state that his lack of knowledge would lead one to think that he lacks a fundamental knowledge of football.... More so the laws of football.

And it appears that you are not that far from him so I shall reiterate in way that your primordial brain can comprehend (understand)
It is not a "counterargument" .... More so a presumption that he does not understand the rules of football.

Also.... If your obviously biased and subjective opinion is needed it will be asked for.

So in essence.... Please refrain from talking more so typing.... Because you are not helping the perception of your apparent inability to understand the rules or laws of football either.

I swear as time progresses and more, plainly put idiotic ppl blindly show their stupidity I start to believe that natural selection does not exist.

5star02707 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
No offence but this game should be atleast a draw

That is my fair reflection about this match.... RVP was onside on that goal the player on top keeping him onside.... But give credit where it is due congratz Man. City.... Arsenal will bounce back from this defeat and by the end of the season we will claim a Champion's League Qualification spot

Entertaining game overall, end-to-end attacks loving the fully reformed Arsenal Gooo Gunners!
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 3 years ago
Great goalkeeping all round. Imo Arsenal didn't deserve to loose this game. Vermaelen was very unlucky with his efforts and RVP's dink looked onside to me but credit to City. They took their chances and hanged on to the lead

Kick4Life - changing lives through football