Lululu lukas podolski!
ItsBergkamp (Arsenal) 1 year ago
We let you guys have sahin and we still beat you
Flitocious (Arsenal) 1 year ago
1st win more to come
Murda1 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Arsenal looking good
Omar (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Goldi Poldi Hallelujah!  Good to see the new signings open their account for Arsenal today!  Now we only need Giroud to score!
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Cazorla passes the ball to Podolski, who scores. Podolski passes the ball to Cazorla, he scores. Please stop doubting Arsene Wenger's signings
Glaspar (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The new CB nightmare: seeing Diaby charge at full throttle. That guy could run down a truck if he wants to
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 1 year ago
Podolski fits right in!
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That's what she said
BoiiFresh (Arsenal) 1 year ago
UNBEATEN. CLEAN SHEETS
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
How is that not a penalty on Suarez by Mertesacker? Howard Webb with another brilliant display as to why the English Premiere League should have a point system for refs like the Bundesliga. If you don't make the cut at the end of the season you go to the Championship league
Deffyduck (Arsenal) 1 year ago
If you watch the replay you'll see he got the ball

Edit: oh you mean the other one.... Well I guess the theatrics swayed the ref.... Made it look like more of a dive than a foul
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Yeah I'm aware he got the touch the first time....

The second time it's a clear penalty. f*****g refs already making up their mind with Suarez.complete joke
DaniPak (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Well if he wouldnt dive every time he touches the ball, ref might has given a penalty.... You really should blame Suarez not the refs...
Champs (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I have no sympathy for that scum Suarez. Did you see when he stamped on Vermalaens leg and anyone who says it was accidental is deluded
Loopster (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Giroud best start scoring goals
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
My first thought after watching this game as well. A good win though, and I am sure he will start getting on the score sheet soon.... He has come close a few times - he's getting in good positions.

I'm excited for arsenal this season, if they click they can be dangerous
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
From the bottom of my heart, I honestly believe and think Arsene Wenger is probably the best Manager alive today! Every season his top and ungrateful glory hunting players leave him for greener pastures, more still with the media pressure and doubts, yet, he keeps his cool and manages to make something positive out of every situation and always finishes top four at the end of every season! I want to see the look in RVP and Alex Song's face when Arsenal wins a major title this season!
Diddyp20 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Cheers mate. Wenger is a great manager, but we as fans are so impatient! The guy knows how to build a team and develop talented players. A year ago I would tell you Jenkinson was s**t, but with hard job and the genius of Wenger you can see that the lad is a great defender although lacking confidence when passing the ball. People should admit that Wenger is great. I am sure many managers wish they were as genius as him
Darius (Southampton) 1 year ago
Jenkinson is a great example. I was surprised when I saw him listed in the starting XI for the first match I was awe-struck until I saw him play. True he does lack a little confidence in passing, but he has all the confidence in the world in the attacking third! Big in the box on both ends of the pitch. Besids Cazorla, Diaby and Jenkinson can and will be Arsenal most important players. If they are consistent and don't get injured the first half of this season should be good for the Gunners
Dragoon (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I was high and celebrating the victory until RVP scored a hattrick. Happy nonetheless, and gosh, jenkinson and diaby blew me away today! The amount of improvement jenkinson made from last season is treeeeemendous. I hope we concede not more than 35 goals this season!
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Its ok MAN you gonna' bleed RVP dry just like we did. We have a team, they just have a player
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
You guys love listening shits from the media
Dougie27 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
If Giroud starts finding the net, we are a scary scary side. We looked like quality all over the pitch today. Liverpool were unlucky at times but I believe we surely deserved the victory. Diaby bossed the midfield, Jenkinson was solid, and what about Podolski and Cazorla! WOW! Top players. Let's get Giroud going!
Coooookie 1 year ago
Agreed. Diaby is monster
Champs (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Mark my words Giroud is a quality striker despite his lacklusture performances. He needs time to adapt to the rigours of the EPL but he has all the attributes to be a real goal poacher. However, he needs to improve his movement off the ball in terms of putting himself into goal scoring positions and he needs to toughen up to the physical aspect of this league but there is definite potential in him to be a real star in the EPL

Kick4Life - changing lives through football