Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Arsenal, Mar 3
TwistedArmzz (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Van purse is an animal!....
LoveuArsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't understand ppl keep saying that Liverpool was unlucky and arsenal was lucky. Wel they simply got so many chances and couldn't finish properly, and we just got two and we did it. Shows our class in finishing. Go RVP GO!
Greatwhitezomb (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Whoa, one of those games where MOTM is the keeper for both sides, some really great saves! Van persie really is a beast. The 40-50 yard cross for his first goal was OUT OF THIS world!
Fross (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Suarez dived like a c**t! That's why kuyt missed! Karma!
MTLandLFC 2 years ago
Liverpool cannot waste so much upportunities
Arcadium83 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
If Liverpool got it together, they'd have this match by about seven goals, no doubt. Wasted opportunity, great win for Arsenal
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
No. As soon as they scored one chance, arsenal would have picked up their game
Thirteengoals (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Tex really playing well a cookie for him
ForTheGame (Arsenal) 2 years ago
In Serie A games if some one scores a goal they repeat his name by the fans I wish I could hear robin! Robin, robin...
Ilikeairports (Barcelona) 2 years ago
- My Douchebag 11 of the season is starting to take shape. The defence is already looking pretty solid with Pepe (captain) and Ramos, and Busquets (there, I said it) should be great in midfield. Ballack is my man on the bench, and I think I've found an attacker.

- Arsenal as a team got lucky. RvP as a player is just incredible. Even though it's a stretch, he's starting to remind me of CR7, the fact that he scores, scores, scores, the way that he scores them and his approach to attacking football in general
Ayoung18 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Saurez is a disgrace to futbol. If I had one shot at punching Saurez in the face i'd make it count! L. Saurez the diving disgrace
Lkerun (Liverpool) 2 years ago
You sir are a idiot
Npo1996 (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Did you post your comment just for likes, because what ayoung18 said is his opinion, and doesn't make him an idiot
Roofiq (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I think arsenal has found a right replacement for David Seaman...
Mdereje (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Szczesny is going to be an all time great. I'm sure its obvious but I like saying those words
Pranav91 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Come on you gunners! Rooting for you on thursday!
That would be two days after their presumed exit from a certain European competition I speculate your post intended to refer to
Pranav91 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
College, no sleep...
I feel you on that one
Zingopaul (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arsenal needs more spending in this summer...
ATLscouser (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Ill be the first to blame liverpools place in the table to poor finishing(and crossing) but this is getting ridiculous
[account-removed] 2 years ago
RVP best striker in epl. Goal of the week 2nd goal

Kick4Life - changing lives through football