Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Arsenal, Mar 3
Hwrdprkns (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Haha Suarez didn't shake anyone's hand. What an asshole
Toatsmuhgoats (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Who ever voted liverpool did watch the game or said it just because we lost. Aresenal were out classed the entire game. We played great just didn't finish.... Again. The only people showed up for arsenal were the pole in goal and rvp. Just think if liverpool had RVP we would be fighting for the title and aresenal would be fighting off relegation
Robertzz10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You mad bro?
BlackSun (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Diving for a penalty is not what a world class team would attempt.... Yes, the game could have easily gone the other way but it was anything but classy on Liverpool's part
Svdpro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
SONG SAGNA
49ers04 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
So many you should've gotten RvP in 04/05 for 2. 75 M instead of Carroll and Suarez hmmm?
DaniPak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Szczesny! The guy who double saved from a penalty? Or it doesn't count? So funny to watch bitter fans!
BoiiFresh (Arsenal) 2 years ago
If you had RVP youd be challenging for title? .... Lol
VeLii (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yeh you mad
KarimT (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Are you guys mad, admit that you got out classed today. It was slick stuff by our players, especially in the first half. Even without Gerrard. Your keeper even said you got killed and RVP. Congratz on the win and all but don't be that biased to say that we didn't outplay you.... Hats off to your keeper though
Chackosan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Well, if Liverpool had RVP, Ronaldo, Messi, Fabregas, Xavi, Iniesta, Ozil and a bunch of other heroes, they might win everything! Not sure what that proves, though
Dacjazzy07 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Wow liverpool. Way to put bellamy in last minutes of the game, and where was carroll? We needed his height this game. L'pool just had the wrong roster for this game
Gooner17 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.... Szczesny your mad man! Great stop.... Job well done boys.... Liverpool have to ride off"the racist diver Suarez" total disgraceful to this team...
ROSSON3RI (AC Milan) 2 years ago
YEA SZCZESNY WAS VERY EFFICIENT AGAINST MILAN LOL
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Inside voices dude
Chackosan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@Grossoneri: Like how Casillas is effective against Barca? If a team's attack is quality and they put away their chances, there's not much even a good keeper can do
Robertzz10 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Liverpool deserved the win, yes. But who are the Liverpool fans to say that Arsenal didn't deserve it? Arsenal had 3 chances, and scored 2. Liverpool had 20 chances and scored 0. Arsenal took the chances when they mattered, and fought to the death (for Arteta almost literally), and got the win against a very strong Liverpool side while getting outplayed. Sounds pretty deserved to me! Nevertheless too bad there isn't an "unlucky" vote to give Liverpool. Keep fighting!
Ne2011 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
0_o wow.... If wenger don't believe he win the manager award for feb, then I can't believe that we manage to win these match which liverpool were conquering.... But 3 p0ints is 3 points ngehehehehehehe.... ;p...
ChemicalBruva (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Arsenal, they did nothing special, but when you have someone like Van Persie, you don't need to play particularly well to score.... So congrats to the gooners. Maybe you still have a chance in the champions league.

Liverpool, Story of our season.... We did everything we could, thought we defended very well, kept possession well and looked pretty damn slick at times. Should've scored 2 or 3 more goals, looking forward to getting a striker who can get on the end of crosses. A team with a better attack would have definitely won this game. The only thing that disappointed me was that Kenny didn't respond to Wengers subs faster, maybe that would've made a difference.

The league matters very little to us now so I hope that we pay another visit to Wembley in the FA cup. Whatever the outcome of our season its still an improvement to last year, so we should all be relatively pleased despite underachieving.
Baddy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Spoken wisely mate!
Relax mate
Its football you win some and you lose some.
You did all you could.
Finishing was a concern but it will be sorted out soon enough. Danglish is a good manager.
All you can do is to stay rock solid behind the team
Ynwa
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Szcesney, RVP and the defence in general was pretty special for Arsenal today. It's absurd how people are discounting their performances because of a lackluster midfield.

Even RVP admits that Liverpool should've won this one. Oh well, that's football
Baddy (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Yo.... ....
Shout out to KING robin VAN persie for playing that SONG.... The victory song! Liverpool played well but its all about the end result mate.... Awesome game! Braaaaaaaaapppppppppppp!
Lovelyeli (CD Chivas de Guadalajara) 2 years ago
Hahhahah that dive by suarez is pathetic    RVP is a beast!
Bryant4real (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Suarez would've actually scored if he had stayed on his feet and henderson hit on arteta looked intentional to me
Bad knock  Poor arteta  Wish him a speedy recovery
InZizouWeTrust (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Who ever voted liverpool "rubbish" are complete idiots
BoiiFresh (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Probably were frustrated liverpool fans and trolls who voted rubbish
IKeanu (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I think Liverpool played well. Arsenal just has the "justice league" superheros like RVP and Wojciech Szczęsny to come down and save EARth.

Something more beautiful happened today.... Suarez is no longer just suarez. He is and shall be referred "suarez the racist diver" from now on. Hue Hue
Champs (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I will admit we were extremely fortunate to snatch the 3 points but on the otherhand I feel in some respects it redresses the misfortune we have been receiving this season. Also Liverpool were fortunate to leave with 3 points earlier in the season at the Emirates so lets just get a proper sense of perspective
Champs (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That Sagna cross was absolute perfection!
Spennycat (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I do feel some sympathy for the Liverpool supporters however if you know anything about Arsenal in the last 5-6 years.... A common trait of ours has been to dominate games and fail to win. Be it possession, shots on goal, or just everything you would think would lead to winning a game, we have made a habit of finding a way not to.

Having said that - I can see how most Arsenal supporters would feel very little sympathy towards the teams which on the rare occasion (such as yesterday) we beat despite being totally outplayed. If anything we feel like we are deserved 100 more. That's if you want to take the path of who 'deserved' to win. Despite all of this the idea of who 'deserves' to win a game is very subjective anyway. If you aren't robbed by horrible decisions then at the end of the day you have to look at what your team is doing wrong to keep losing in these situations!

Certainly don't have anything against Liverpool in general but if it comes down to us or them for a top 4 spot - then bad luck
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Suarez needs to stfu, calm the f**k down and focus on his finish rather than trying to win an oscar

Kick4Life - changing lives through football