Forums / Arsenal
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Arsenal, Mar 3
ChadForArsenal (Arsenal) 2 years ago
RVP
Nasarsene (Arsenal) 2 years ago
3 points is all I wanted now my other wish needs to come true tomorrow a spuds loss but Liverpool played great just unlucky for them to get nothing from the game
Steve2k (AC Milan) 2 years ago
What a great game to watch. RvP is gold!
WR10God (York City) 2 years ago
I'm surprised Liverpool don't practice penalties more.... They must know that Suarez the Racist Diver is likely to flop once or twice per game
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Suarez "the racist diver" hahaha.... What a nickname...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Or he could use his racist antics to make one of the defenders foul him. He has such talent!
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Bunch of brainless c***s
Arenas0838 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Suarez makes liverpool fans embarrassed of their team lol
KarimT (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Wellbeck doesn't dive? And so does rooney the prostitute loving shrek
Sayrox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Not as much suarez. I am not condoning their divings. But you have to agree sometimes the pressure gets the better of the players. However, if it becomes a habit then you got a problem. I am sure if there was a list of players who perform most theatrics, suarez would surpass both rooney and welbeck and many others
Dpfka0821 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Nice dive there Suarez
Liverpool dropped an easy 18 points which was a must archieve judging the way they dominated most teams at anfield luck of finish got the out of them this time although top4 might be out of reach but I know atsenal ways phuck in the almost the end end like last season so ncastle and chelsea even liverpool there all still on that run this is gonna' a fight for sure there is like 11 more games to go
Armsred (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Miss penalty.... 2 cross bars.... And that kelly miss.... F*c* me.... Hats off to rvp though...
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 2 years ago
Wow Liverpool were seriously very unlucky in this game! Robin van Persie's second goal was very sweet!
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I don't know how we conjured up two goals when v. Persie was feeding on scraps. Liverpool were so well drilled and played beautifully. They were really unlucky to lose because we did not deserve this victory at all. But 3 points is 3 points and that's all that matters to me. Scz MOTM

Diaby played well by the way
We scored twice they scored none so.... I think we deserved the win
Toatsmuhgoats (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Look up the word deserved, you got the win but no way in hell did you deserve it
@Arenas0838 I hate fans like you that don;t respect the game, you did not deserve that one bit
Merederem (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We may not have deserved a win, but our team scored ALL 3 goals today.... Yours scored none
Good to know I don't respect the game.... Are you sure you were unlucky, or just bad?
Lol good that you know it, well we brought it upon ourselves, but respect that fact we played well don't act like you played well and weren't lucky to win the game...
I'll respect the fact the we can put the ball in the net which is the point of the game
We don't need Batman, we have got Robin. We don't need Superman, we have got Alex. We don't need an instant saviour, we have got Wojciech!
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Wow! So many talking points! Great match!
IamDKM (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Liverpool moved the ball great in this first half! They fully dominated Arsenal minus the goal we allowed from rsvp, which I believe was only the second time arsenal threatened the goal. When Arsenal realized they couldn't keep up with the pace of Liverpool they decided to slow them down by faking injuries, and getting Liverpool out rythm. It was so obvious, and so sad on Arsenal's behalf. I watch college football (american football) in America, and a couple years ago University of Oregon had a team that played with fast pace and the opposing teams would constantly fake injuries to get a breather and get them out of rythm and at times it worked, this is exactly what Arsenal did today!
DaniPak (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You fukking stupid retard! Arteta ended up in the Hospital! You dumb cuunt, just stfu! You lost unlucky deal with that, don't bring up like we faked injuries! Look at yourself with dumb diver-racist Suarez!
How can you say we faked injuries when suarez dove like a little bitch to get you a penalty?! At the beginning of the season I thought liverpool was very unlucky with hitting the post all the time, but it happens so consistently now that just shows that it is not unlucky and you are not good at scoring, or maybe you are but just not good enough to get one past szczesny!
Svdpro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Pain of the loss
BoiiFresh (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@IamDKM you sore loser son of a bitch
VeLii (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You mad brah?
Don't start giving it you mad brah fuking retards, he aint talking arteta, your players blatently stayed on the floor the stopped the to flow on momentum. Song for example! Cocky arsenal fans, fair plays on the win, but don't act like you deserved it!
Merederem (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@IamDKM. Stick to american football (where they don't really need to dive for breaks anyway because every play lasts about 5 seconds). Perhaps you'll do a better job analyzing that.

But probably not
Chackosan (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ah yes, you're talking about Rosicky after receiving a studs-up challenge on the shin from Spearing? If that had been a leg-breaker, y'all would be singing a different tune now
IamDKM (Liverpool) 2 years ago
If you zoom in on on the suarez pentalty you will see that he got hit on his shin. Like Karim says it wasn't only Arteta that stayed down, it was sagna, song, rosicky, etc. You're players kept falling down like dead soldiers, they couldn't keep up with the pace, it's the truth. So stop being biased, and take it as it is, even the commentators mentioned this a few times. Your a sorry team, that used sorry tactics. You are losers who will end the season with no trophies ! Muahahah your mad bruh?
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Great acting by suarez there
RVP >> Suarez in terms of class, and ability
BruceCampbell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
RVP>>Rooney in terms of class, and ability
Hey I don't deny it. RVP has been better this season. I'm just glad rooney is not the racist diver suarez is and I'm thankful our squad has plenty of other quality strikers
7anzalla (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Touche Alzo
Tentacles89 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
May not be a racist but rooney is most certainly a proven diver
FCwallawalla (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Don't forget, rooney also has a piss poor attitude when it comes to his national team
BruceCampbell (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Yes Alzo, and gigs is quite the saint
Sayrox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
@BruceCampbell - at least on the football field, he is. And that's the reason we man utd fans love him
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
@alzolealsudani, I completely agree that apart from RVP the gunners have very few options up front. I have very little confidence in Chamakh and Park. Can't wait for Arsenal to bring in someone like Podolski to fill the void
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 2 years ago
We played a SONG amidst fears
We sing the SONG
We sang the SONG
We sung the SONG
We kissed the SONG
We celebrated the SONG

Song! What a beast. You beginning to make me feel nervous by trying to fill Febregas's shoes.
What an Everton-like goal
Those of you who said the everton's goal was a fluke, what about this?
Same passer, same scorer, same angle, same distance.
I love you arsenal. Now push up a bit more and catch up on them.
Bring on AC Millan. But we did not play to our best in this game. We should do better against Millan
Kon91 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Song has gotten so many vital assists this season. Just off the top of my head he threaded a brilliant through ball for Van Persie to score against Norwich, and deployed some brilliant footwork to squeeze between two defenders before crossing the ball perfectly to RVP's head against Dortmund. Song is at times our most valuable midfielder

Kick4Life - changing lives through football